Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conciousnes

That, is the Truth.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre, taking it a step further, in relation to Healing. Been experimenting with a few clients, as regards healing time of those who started meditation, and those who dont. Interesting the feedback im getting. I would like to see a uni take it on, would be startling i think what they would find.

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very true, the results are there.

I think they have already found that a relaxed state of mind flows through to allow healing to occur without the friction of uncertainty or fear getting in the way which is the reverse energy flow to being at our optimum ease.

I have found that some people who say and firmly believe "I am fighting this or that" actually create the friction within their mind and then their body that the dis ease likes and enjoys. Some dis ease, some very nasty ones actually go away if you do the reverse and think about them as a turning point in life and send love into them instead of fighting them.

A lot of the fuels for these things to grow can be many,aside from damage and chemical build ups, fear from your families past experience is a very large and wears into your dna rna fabric. Forgiveness of our self or others over something we cant let go of is another that ceases or even reverses energy flows to certain organs way behind the thoughts are energies of feelings.

Try running that past a science/medical lab.

The physicists are a different cut these days though, they are well ahead of the (must see it in material form for it to be real crew).

I like where everything is heading, Some dont because they fear change and hate uncertainty.

Atoms are mostly empty space its like a baseball arena with a base ball in the center of it and a fly whizzing around, thats the scale of whats in an atom.

That space is not just space that is the fabric of everything, maybe even dark matter, Im not sure,these are just words, maybe words cant express it wholly.

That double slit experiment is the new key to amalgamating everything (I think).
    They have proven that electrons change depending on if they are being observed.

Everything is made of energy even thoughts and feelings.

So if we can observe but remain unattached ,unemotional totally blank in observation like in deep meditation, what then? Can we bend the laws? I recon we can and I recon we do. Our trouble is that we were all taught to be limited. The rare but freakish miracle workers amoungst us are what we are supposed to all be like, unshackled potential. Trouble is we were taught limits and we believe in them to the end, sometimes just to feel right and correct about a trodden path. That to me is like a large hole in the road.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Or the other way round
    So true!
    The Ancients knew it. In the Emerald tablet Thoth Hermes Trimigestus (I think it was ) wrote : As above so below. Which means the reverse is true.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enjoyed .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great post Andre, i remember watching a doc about the double slit experiment and it really makes you think differently about what we supposedly ''know'' about ourselves and whats going on around us, i too am liking the way science is looking at things now, however there is still a lot thats been swept under the carpet that needs to be addressed before i feel a scientist can legitimatley stand there and start telling me how we got here, education is filled with propaganda and skeletons in the closets, until this is sorted out we're going to have a hard time moving forward, we are hindering our own progress, or better yet we are letting our emotions hinder the progress, like bickering girls in a school yard lol. take it on the chin, get over yourself and go back to the drawing board thats what i say lol.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah we pretend to know so much from the material perspective.
    As individuals and as whole groups.
    There is more nothingness out there and in within us than there is matter. I think they call it dark matter now because it isnt just nothing, its actually most of everything like a magnetic electric ocean that is not separate but part of your own fabric.
    We arose out of that, densified down into matter and now we study and get all caught up in the matter instead. Which is less than a 100/th of one percent of the whole.

What matters?

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this belongs here now

This is an amazing visual lesson it puts it all into perspective materially

double slit - crystalmage1234 - blip.tv

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In regards to the evolving consciousness of man through history and observing and even worse 'judging'! It brings to light the question of how much we are ripping ourselves off by measuring others against ourselves and ourselves against others.
    Logically it must collapse our own potential as well as theirs into separate units.
    This is where the ancients knew, and we lost.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Observing patterns, instead of creating them

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The balancing act.

Its hard to maintain the equilibrium when your only looking one way.

I can explain it.

Thread Information