Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
Zab Judah: "I had seen Floyd yesterday and asked, 'Are you going to get back in there?’ Mayweather told me he’s finished."

On the Ropes Boxing Radio Home Page

ok, so this means to say that we aint gonna see Money fighting anyone for 2years or more, may be never. Its sad with a lot of good fights out there, he can still stack up his resume with great fights versus Pacman and probably martinez. What about a good tune up bout against Bradley?

here's the complete transcript:
Zab Judah: 'Pacquiao�s got the world�s attention'
He's just trying to make himself relevent so Pacquiao considers him for a money fight. Zab, you're not relevent anymore. Go throw some scales through a window and pretend your a gangster. Moron.

You may think Zab is not relevent, but his timing can not be more perfect. IMO, Zab have a slim chance of beating any of the top fighters. But that slim chance make him relevent. And even at this point, I believe his name screams more then Bradley as far as PPV sales will go against Pacman. So here it go . . .
You here it first . . .
Zab will defeat Kaizer Mabuza for the IBF title by points most likely
Then he will be in line to fight JMM around August. We have to consider that Pacman is not going to fight 3 times this year. Anyway doubt if Zab wins against JMM, but that fight might be PPV. Let's just say he win, Pacman will be licking at the chops to beat Zab at the end of the year. We might all consider that an easy victory for Pacman. What do you think Freddie roach will be thinking?

Let's just say Pacman grow some balls and fight Berto or Martinez then I'll be wrong but let's just see!
I wouldn't be surprise to see Mabuza do to Judah what he did to Holt.