Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Small going off on one...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anthony Small going off on one...

Just started watching it so it might be shit.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Small going off on one...

What a bizarrely deluded fella Anthony Small has become. He speaks about happiness but comes across sounding a very bitter young man. Speaking about losing the title, and talking about commentators, he seems to have forgotten that he wasn't working hard enough or throwing enough punches.

"Tell me I'm lying" he keeps repeating. He might not think he's lying, but his perspective on the truth is definitely skewed. Fortunately, he admits that his beliefs prevent him from entering a boxing venue. Can't say I'm overly disappointed!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's just posted this on his Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBIe9tc2KI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Says he is exposing Khan, Warren and Haye.

I haven't even watched it, dont think I can stomach him.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im at work so i cant really watch it

whats he saying he isnt boxing anymore coz of his beliefs?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With the people who make videos in this vein, they tend to achieve the opposite of what they want in my view, as whenever I see their intensity and fierce up-front beliefs it makes me want to mock it.

I don't mind religion or religious folk for the most part, as long as they don't try and force their beliefs on others. If you think I'm going to hell for what I do, then that's fine, as long as you don't try and get all up in my face about it. The other thing is the tag line - "Right of legislation belongs to none but Allah". As if Allah really wants to spend his time making rules to govern the minutiae of human existance.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    He's just posted this on his Facebook:

YouTube - AMIR KHAN EXPOSED + Why I Left Boxing (Part 2) by Anthony Small aka Abdul Huq

Says he is exposing Khan, Warren and Haye.

I haven't even watched it, dont think I can stomach him.
    It's the same one mate. He's a fucking idiot.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great video, if Charlie Sheen is bi winning then Anthony Small is definitely bi losing.

It's hilarious to see Anthony Small lecturing Mariah Carey, Richard Branson and Britney Spears on their failed lives.

He says he doesn't covet fame but he's still making videos and talking to the world.

David Haye being left for dead and abandoned by his friends after the Thompson loss was a particular classic.

I imagine Miles would like Anthony Small. He hates Amir Khan and would clearly think the Flotilla Incident was a case of Jewish genocide. No way he would approve of the settlements..
    Last edited by Kev; 03-04-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what a deluded fool. Don't have to be a part of islam to realise that you don't need money and fame to be happy most people are happy to have a good family around them and enough money coming in that life aint a struggle on a daily basis - and most people have this if they are prepared to get off there arse and make it happen.

how agitated and stressed does he look? life must be tough on the breadline, he'll never be seen in a boxing ring again becuse no one in the uk will ever want to watch him and no1 from outside the uk will have heard of him. what a cock!

very bitter and very twisted. The reason your 'brothers and sisters' are getting killed is because they are terrorising their nation where the good peoples lives are being destroyed. weren't it his brothers and sisters who have caused the worst terrorist atrocities in America and England? you don't see other religions spouting hatred on the streets so publicly alienating themselves from all walks of life.

Stand on BRITISH streets shouting abuse at BRITISH soldiers while living off BRITISH benefits, go fuck yourself fucking hypocrite.

oh yeah abdul huq, you cnut, you're getting fat

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ono and Bilbo, you were both spot on that Small's descent into lunatic extremism wont hurt his career. ()

Islam is not about a name says Abdul Huq formerly known as Anthony Small. Moron.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Great video, if Charlie Sheen is bi winning then Anthony Small is definitely bi losing.

It's hilarious to see Anthony Small lecturing Mariah Carey, Richard Branson and Britney Spears on their failed lives.

He says he doesn't covet fame but he's still making videos and talking to the world.

David Haye being left for dead and abandoned by his friends after the Thompson loss was a particular classic.

I imagine Miles would like Anthony Small. He hates Amir Khan and would clearly think the Flotilla Incident was a case of Jewish genocide. No way he would approve of the settlements..
    No, he seems a bit weird. I don't like it when religion turns people into fruitloops. Anyway, I certainly wouldn't describe the Flotilla attack as a mere incident like you do and neither would I be so extreme as to call it genocide, but I do like Finkelstein's labelling of it as a massacre. That is quite apt. And no reasonable person approves of the settlements. As for Amir Khan, I don't really hate him that much any more, but I do find myself rooting for each of his opponents. Must be something neural and programmed within.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 03-04-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Can't pick my darn words correctly

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    ono and Bilbo, you were both spot on that Small's descent into lunatic extremism wont hurt his career. ()

Islam is not about a name says Abdul Huq formerly known as Anthony Small. Moron.
    Actually I stil maintain that. It's him who doesn't want to fight. If he wanted to come back he'd get on shows somewhere.

His biggest problem is that he is crap.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

No, he seems a bit weird. I don't like it when religion turns people into fruitloops. Anyway, I certainly wouldn't describe the Flotilla attack as a mere incident like you do and neither would I be so extreme as to call it genocide, but I do like Finkelstein's labelling of it as a massacre. That is quite apt. And no reasonable person approves of the settlements. As for Amir Khan, I don't really hate him that much any more, but I do find myself rooting for each of his opponents. Must be something neural and programmed within.
    I call the Flotilla incident a terrorist attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

talk about a tit in a trance

managed 10mins of it, not only does he go on to frequently claim how what warren and co are doing is a restriction of his trade he then tells us all how the very government/establishment he hates with such passion will allow him to box because the very freedoms they allow within their rules give him the right to box on

the moment he compared himself to ali i had to stop watching because apart of me actually felt sorry for this poor sod for being so f*cking naive and thick for making this video

more people in the UK know of their local mcdonalds staff than they do anthony small. If you honestly believe you have the effect to make a political statement on the industry you perform in at least make absolutely sure you are someone who maybe even the most hardcore of fan will recognise
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post
    talk about a tit in a trance

managed 10mins of it, not only does he go on to frequently claim how what warren and co are doing is a restriction of his trade he then tells us all how the very government/establishment he hates with such passion will allow him to box because the very freedoms they allow within their rules give him the right to box on

the moment he compared himself to ali i had to stop watching because apart of me actually felt sorry for this poor sod for being so f*cking naive and thick for making this video

more people in the UK know of their local mcdonalds staff than they do anthony small. If you honestly believe you have the effect to make a political statement on the industry you perform in at least make absolutely sure you are someone who maybe even the most hardcore of fan will recognise

He is a sad deluded case for sure.

The idea of Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr giving lectures to us on the vanity of chasing fame is a wonderful irony.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In tribute to his fantastic moniker, I think I should have myself my own capitalist geeky nickname.

From now on, you will all call me "GatesJobsMolyneuxDelToro". And I will become the richest geek ever.

Thread Information