Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Your Own Personal Soundtrack!?!?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Your Own Personal Soundtrack!?!?

This may sound weird, but, has anyone else ever had the thought while walking around, shopping, from work or just a general stroll through the town, about what it would be like if every person had a personal soundtrack. I know it sounds odd, but music choice can really define just how you feel and what your all about. IReally often, as I don't go anywhere without my music, I feel like I'm walking to a soundtrack. Odd idea I know. Wonder what it would be like if every person was playing there own music when you went by.

My perfect soundtrack would be Cold Water Music by AiM

Anyone feel like throwing out a soundtrack that they could use to express themselves while walking amongst others?? Strange idea I know, but hey, its something I always think about. Maybe listening to music too much is making me mad.....
    Last edited by TheMacMagician; 03-09-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Your Own Personal Soundtrack!?!?

Haha, interesting idea, but i like it ! I would have two playing,

Kings Of Leon's Sex On Fire

&

Bat Out Of Hell By Meat Loaf
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

'Givin Up' - The Darkness ......yeah I know I'll take shit for it, but fuck off they rocked

Though I could easily go with 'Promised Land' - Elvis or 'If You Don't Give A Doggone About It' - James Brown

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is mine...

But of all these friends and lovers
    There is no one compares with you
    And these memories lose their meaning
    When I think of love as something new
    Though I know I'll never lose affection
    For people and things that went before
    I know I'll often stop and think about them
    In my life I love you more

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The soundtrack of my life requires at least 100 songs and most of them have a little history behind or are reflecting the feelings I had at a very particular moment of my life.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Haha, interesting idea, but i like it ! I would have two playing,

Kings Of Leon's Sex On Fire

Bananas in pajamas

&

Bat Out Of Hell By Meat Loaf
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just love everything about this masterpiece,definatley not everyones cuppa tea but its like a comet blazing into the Sun for me, and that exactly what I feel like.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wicked, some good replies. Andre, you hit the spot man, and Big H, what you feel like most of the time. Thats all.

Nameless, just go all out man, I'm not after a back catalogue that documents your emotional years, you must feel just like YOU the majority of the time, surely. Or are you an ALL OVER THE PLACE kinda guy?

MattyHitman, you walk along smiling, don't you, I can see it, with a semi-on. Great stuff. Ha.

Ain't not too much wrong with the Darkness Lyle, not too much at all......

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacMagician View Post
    Wicked, some good replies. Andre, you hit the spot man, and Big H, what you feel like most of the time. Thats all.

Nameless, just go all out man, I'm not after a back catalogue that documents your emotional years, you must feel just like YOU the majority of the time, surely. Or are you an ALL OVER THE PLACE kinda guy?

MattyHitman, you walk along smiling, don't you, I can see it, with a semi-on. Great stuff. Ha.

Ain't not too much wrong with the Darkness Lyle, not too much at all......
    Ok then... let's start it here:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think for it to work as a walking around soundtrack, it can't be too fast, and needs to make you walk with a little swagger. Mine would be Little Green Bag:

Sadly for me, this is not how the people who know me view me, and for a moment I can't think why! I'm a cool, streetwise, jewellery-store-robbing kinda guy. However, if my mates had a tuba, this is what I'd get:

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You've not gone mad...
    My Ipod is my best friend.
    It's literally hand in hand with my phone.

I wake up listening to it and go to sleep listening to it.
    At work it plays, in my car it plays.
    When I get off if I'm alone and I know I'll have time to liste to a song or two I throw on my ear phones and listen to it.

I wake up singing and I'm constantly singing or humming or whistling a song.

Music is my heart beat it motivates me and defintely effects my day and how I feel that day.

As for your post. Wouldn't it be cool if when you walked by someone you could also tap in to whatever they were listening to?

I often do that when I notice someone else with ear phones.
    I ask myself I wonder how much music we have in common?

Wonder if there's a particular song which we both really like or an artist whom we both admire.

See with me really there is no genre that I'm not willing to listen. I don't know Italian but there's several Italian songs I like. I don't know Japanese but there's several Japanese songs I like. When people see my Ipod and they notice these
    things their reaction is like "What are these songs?" or for example some friends noticed I had Gospel music they were like "Gospel?"
    My Ipod has English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese.
    Genres like Gospel, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, Oldies, Rancheras, Boleros, Pop, Dance, Techno, Country, Classical, Contemporary.
    Arist that very from Nina Simone to Patsy Cline to Chaka Khan to Roy Orbinson to Luis Miguel to Eminem.

For the soudtrack of my life it would be the craziest playlist you can imagine... To start it off though I would have to take it back a bit with a song that just moves me when I hear it. The message behind the song and if you listen to it with a open mind and open heart you'll get the message. For those who are not familiar with Gospel music.

Here's a little description:
    A theme of gospel music is praise, worship or thanks to
    God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit.
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 03-12-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    You've not gone mad...

When I get off if I'm alone and I know I'll have time to liste to a song or two I throw on my ear phones and listen to it.

Music is my heart beat it motivates me and defintely effects my day and how I feel that day.

As for your post. Wouldn't it be cool if when you walked by someone you could also tap in to whatever they were listening to?
    Wonder if there's a particular song which we both really like or an artist whom we both admire.

See with me really there is no genre that I'm not willing to listen. I don't know Italian but there's several Italian songs I like. I don't know Japanese but there's several Japanese songs I like. When people see my Ipod and they notice these things their reaction is like "What are these songs?" or for example some friends noticed I had Gospel music they were like "Gospel?"
    Genres like Gospel, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, Oldies, Rancheras, Boleros, Pop, Dance, Techno, Country, Classical, Contemporary.
    Arist that very from Nina Simone to Patsy Cline to Chaka Khan to Roy Orbinson to Luis Miguel to Eminem.

For the soudtrack of my life it would be the craziest playlist you can imagine... To start it off though I would have to take it back a bit with a song that just moves me when I hear it. The message behind the song and if you listen to it with a open mind and open heart you'll get the message. For those who are not familiar with Gospel music.

A theme of gospel music is praise, worship or thanks to God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit.

Mick, bang on, I'm exactly the same. To the point where I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed and disorientated when I haven't got my iPod on to cut out the inner city crowds. Weird shit. iPod must not under any circumstances be used with those awful earphones that come standard. Dre Beats In Ear Headphones are a must, I hope you adhere.

Shit, The red highlight, I always think this kind of shit, I thought I was totally alone in behaving so odd. Ha. I'm over the moon that I have company. And yes, music definitely affects my day too. Everythin has to be just right, for the moment, "On The Train", "Walking through the city", "At work" and then different shit for DIY
    Last edited by TheMacMagician; 03-11-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacMagician View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    You've not gone mad...

See with me really there is no genre that I'm not willing to listen. I don't know Italian but there's several Italian songs I like. I don't know Japanese but there's several Japanese songs I like. When people see my Ipod and they notice these things their reaction is like "What are these songs?" or for example some friends noticed I had Gospel music they were like "Gospel?"

A theme of gospel music is praise, worship or thanks to God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit.

Mick, bang on, I'm exactly the same. To the point where I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed and disorientated when I haven't got my iPod on to cut out the inner city crowds. Weird shit. iPod must not under any circumstances be used with those awful earphones that come standard. Dre Beats In Ear Headphones are a must, I hope you adhere.

Shit, The red highlight, I always think this kind of shit, I thought I was totally alone in behaving so odd. Ha. I'm over the moon that I have company. And yes, music definitely affects my day too. Everythin has to be just right, for the moment, "On The Train", "Walking through the city", "At work" and then different shit for DIY
    I did buy a pair of Sennheiser earbuds, a bit pricy but the sounds is pure quality and I prefere the discretion of earbud rather than huge head set.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mine is if no one wants to listen---Kelly clarkson

;-)
    Last edited by Andre; 03-12-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Thread Information