Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
Haha it'll be funny if Donaire pulls this off on GBP just like how pac did. I see Donaire taking the $1 million dollar bonus and then I see Bob coming in and saying fuck that contract he will stay with Top Rank. Exactly how it happened with Pacquiao. At the end GBP gives up a million again but does not get the fighter from Top Rank.
don't see how GBP got fucked in either situation, they get a cut from everything Pacquiao does, right now they're gonna make money off of Pacquiao/Mosley and Shane isn't even with GBP anymore so it wont be coming from that, if anything it worked out for the best cause they still get money from Pacquiao's fights and don't have to spend shit on promoting them hahaha
They get hush money they dont get any credit or advertisement. Its like when a baby cries and you give it a treat to shut its crying.
all i know is that million signing bonus Pacquiao got, has been returned with interest haha, and it's only "hush money" because GBP was and well still is in all the right to sue since the one in the wrong doing was Pacquiao and his camp
Sh*t, there are so many stories about the signing bonuses & Lawsuits we can't really believe any of them. A version I read said a $250K briefcase full of cash Pacquiao got for signing with GBP and no mention of it being returned. BTW, a cash signing bonus is a gift. A contracted signing bonus is calculated as part of an advance. There is a big difference.