Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Help me get the bum girl....

Right, i'm thinking it's plan time...

Incase you havn't read my other thread, there is a girl I see every now and then at work that has the finest ass in the universe, and if Fenster could confirm, he would say that it is definitely, fact!

Someone suggested I take a photo to show everyone, but that's creepy.. I thought something more subtle is to find out her name and look her up on facebook.... But that game plan has been the only string in my bow for way too long now and it's time to add another weapon to the arsenal...

So i'm considering doing the least stalkerish thing, and actually try interacting with this girl....

I've played out a couple of scenario's in my head, but wouldn't mind knowing what you guys think would be best..

The background is, the only time I see her is when I go out for a cigarette at 10am. I walk out the door of the office and go through the car park out to the front of the property... SHE, waits just outside the door and either texts, or talks on her phone.. Usually I catch her before she actually gets on the call...

A) I walk past and give her a high five... Either like Mr Cool. Mr Distracted but give her a little pep up in the middle of being distracted, or Mr Smily Happy, and try to bring energy and happiness to the high five..
    Pro's - It involves touch... Guys who have been chatting her up in her part of the office for the last month probably have never touched her.. So it immediately breaks a barrier towards a more solid connection. I come across as a kind of cool, fun, quirky guy.
    Con's - I come across as a kind of weird, creepy, strange guy... Who gives strangers high fives.. It makes her uncomfortable and never comes out to the same spot again, specifically to avoid the "high five guy".

B) I walk past and say "Hi Darl"/"Hi Sweetie".
    Pro's - Shows I am a friendly person to say Hi, but also have the confidence and comfortable enough to throw in a compliment that someone people would sound sleazy saying. Makes her feel nice about herself and likes the feeling enough to want more of it..
    Con's - I actually end up coming across as a sleazy guy.. I don't use the right tone and sell it right, and she just thinks I overly want to impress her.. She wants to avoid me after this incase I try to escalate onto hitting on her.

C) Just say a genuine "hello" and try to linger a bit for a response or more.

Pro's - Hard to come across as to creepy, just sound really genuine.. Just a nice everyday guy. The natural step up from the hello smiles i've given her the last 2 times. It's a safe step closer to her.
    Con's - I just come across like every other guy that thinks she's attractive and has the balls/nerve to say hello... Puts me in the same catagory as everyone else and again, thinks i'll just escalate to hitting on her and avoids me after that.. I'll feel like I let myself down by copping out a bit by just saying hello..

D) Stop and Start a conversation -
    "Hi how are you, how long have you worked here?" etc.
    Pro's - It could quickly get us into a conversation where she starts feeling comfortable with me.. Won't be weird then after for me to say hello every time I see her, or stop and talk to her after that. Can give her high five's later or whatever and that's still okay because she's now not a stranger. Gives me a chance to learn something about her that helps me during following interactions.
    Con's - She doesn't really want to talk to me at all and a full conversation is worse than the little options above. I'm walking past to have a cigarette, so I actually have to purposefully stop to talk to her, which she'll automatically realize. Again I come across like every other guy, just now i'm one of the guys with a little bit more balls than the ones who just say "hello", but still it's just ordinary chat.

E) Be creative with something more impressive -

You guys suggest something here...

Bilbo would like your thoughts... yes i'm a pussy and yes I think by thinking about it all this much, it's bound to make me uncomfortable when the time comes and because i'm so invested in this conversation or interaction, she'll pick up on it... But I thought at least it would be a bit of fun to talk about it here, and try to sell myself on taking SOME sort of action which can beat simply stalking her for her name, and being satisfied i've found her on facebook.

I will just say it to myself right now, I am not letting this turn into the previous facebook girl thread..... I've learnt from my mistakes..
    Last edited by Dizaster; 03-26-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Help me get the bum girl....

She smoke?

Or just using the phone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walk up and be like "Yo bitch wanna fuck". Works all the time, if that fails ask if she takes it in the arse on the first date, great ice breaker.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    She smoke?

Or just using the phone?
    Just phone unfortuatenly.. And all the way over the other side of the carpark to the smokers area.. I got one shot as I walk past her to get where i'm going, or one shot on the way back in if she's still there..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have ever said hello on your way by?

Or just stared at her ass?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told you... Dress as a pirate, tell her that her hair is nice but her mum is a pig faced cunt.

She'll find you iresistable... Trust me, I saw a program on TV... This wormy guy was dressed as a feather and kept going on about it... He says it works all the time 60% of the time

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Diz I think the high five and full on conversation options are rather scary. They could bomb badly if you're not a natural at pulling them off. Whatever you do has to be genuine and natural rather than forced, or else she will sense the awkwardness.

At this stage if you see her I would just smile and and say 'hey', and then just keep right on walking. You can't fuck that up and it's not something to get worked up about.

She's at work, so probably not on the pull. If she's on her phone a lot, it might be a boyfriend. Just get the first hello out the way before you do anything else.

Don't think beyond that. At least wait until you find out her name, and if she's even single before you try any high fives or imaginative efforts to seduce her.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you need to try and establish some key facts, single, relationship or relationship and unhappy.

Why not try chatting to her mates. Less pressure as you don't want them and you can grab info about her. Plus if you get them on side then it's half the battle won.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

equal rights and all that; drop a heap of sheets of paper as she walks past; she'll help out.
    Tell her something .. that her great ass made you drop all your shit.

then say "Hey I was thinking about going to blah blah 'whatever'; comedy is on in Melbourne at the moment Diz you could try that, Carl Barron there you go ; "Would you be free to dine with me one evening and take in a show or something?"
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Right, i'm thinking it's plan time...

Incase you havn't read my other thread, there is a girl I see every now and then at work that has the finest ass in the universe, and if Fenster could confirm, he would say that it is definitely, fact!

Someone suggested I take a photo to show everyone, but that's creepy.. I thought something more subtle is to find out her name and look her up on facebook.... But that game plan has been the only string in my bow for way too long now and it's time to add another weapon to the arsenal...

So i'm considering doing the least stalkerish thing, and actually try interacting with this girl....

I've played out a couple of scenario's in my head, but wouldn't mind knowing what you guys think would be best..

The background is, the only time I see her is when I go out for a cigarette at 10am. I walk out the door of the office and go through the car park out to the front of the property... SHE, waits just outside the door and either texts, or talks on her phone.. Usually I catch her before she actually gets on the call...

A) I walk past and give her a high five... Either like Mr Cool. Mr Distracted but give her a little pep up in the middle of being distracted, or Mr Smily Happy, and try to bring energy and happiness to the high five..
    Pro's - It involves touch... Guys who have been chatting her up in her part of the office for the last month probably have never touched her.. So it immediately breaks a barrier towards a more solid connection. I come across as a kind of cool, fun, quirky guy.
    Con's - I come across as a kind of weird, creepy, strange guy... Who gives strangers high fives.. It makes her uncomfortable and never comes out to the same spot again, specifically to avoid the "high five guy".

B) I walk past and say "Hi Darl"/"Hi Sweetie".
    Pro's - Shows I am a friendly person to say Hi, but also have the confidence and comfortable enough to throw in a compliment that someone people would sound sleazy saying. Makes her feel nice about herself and likes the feeling enough to want more of it..
    Con's - I actually end up coming across as a sleazy guy.. I don't use the right tone and sell it right, and she just thinks I overly want to impress her.. She wants to avoid me after this incase I try to escalate onto hitting on her.

C) Just say a genuine "hello" and try to linger a bit for a response or more.
    Pro's - Hard to come across as to creepy, just sound really genuine.. Just a nice everyday guy. The natural step up from the hello smiles i've given her the last 2 times. It's a safe step closer to her.
    Con's - I just come across like every other guy that thinks she's attractive and has the balls/nerve to say hello... Puts me in the same catagory as everyone else and again, thinks i'll just escalate to hitting on her and avoids me after that.. I'll feel like I let myself down by copping out a bit by just saying hello..

D) Stop and Start a conversation - "Hi how are you, how long have you worked here?" etc.
    Pro's - It could quickly get us into a conversation where she starts feeling comfortable with me.. Won't be weird then after for me to say hello every time I see her, or stop and talk to her after that. Can give her high five's later or whatever and that's still okay because she's now not a stranger. Gives me a chance to learn something about her that helps me during following interactions.
    Con's - She doesn't really want to talk to me at all and a full conversation is worse than the little options above. I'm walking past to have a cigarette, so I actually have to purposefully stop to talk to her, which she'll automatically realize. Again I come across like every other guy, just now i'm one of the guys with a little bit more balls than the ones who just say "hello", but still it's just ordinary chat.

E) Be creative with something more impressive -

You guys suggest something here...

Bilbo would like your thoughts... yes i'm a pussy and yes I think by thinking about it all this much, it's bound to make me uncomfortable when the time comes and because i'm so invested in this conversation or interaction, she'll pick up on it... But I thought at least it would be a bit of fun to talk about it here, and try to sell myself on taking SOME sort of action which can beat simply stalking her for her name, and being satisfied i've found her on facebook.

I will just say it to myself right now, I am not letting this turn into the previous facebook girl thread..... I've learnt from my mistakes..

Sorry mate, I don't wish to offend, but forget all the game plans and stratagies.

Be a man, or me importantly be THE man walk up to her bold as brass and start a conversation. Build a repor over a couple of days of consecutive conversations make her laugh, listen to watch she has to say (if anything) and then ask her if she wants to go and have lunch with you in the middle of the working day. From there ask her on an evening date.

Bottom line is don't show that you are in awe of her or her ass, and don't spend too long on the conversations before taking her out other wise you're in the friend zone.

I wish you all the best, I'm sure you'll get your ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whatever happened to good old fashioned approaches down a dark alleyway
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post
    whatever happened to good old fashioned approaches down a dark alleyway

haha Nightstalker style

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, Diz, it was my idea to take a photograph of her ass. That was in no way a game plan for you to get a piece of the action. Simply a way for us to see a great ass. Greatness and beauty are always to be admired. Now don't be greedy and get the camera out..... Ha....

On a serious note, before I met my wife, I had fallen totally in love with a girl who used to get my train to work. Shit, i'm sure everybody who rides a train to work has a girl he loves you know. All trains have em. Anyway. I'm a pussy when it comes to women and it took me ages to even mention anythin. I used to dress pretty sharp for work and look fairly decent, so thought I had a chance. Thats the first thing you need to convince yourself of and be confident about, YOU HAVE A CHANCE. I can't actually imagine you looking like anything other than the guy in your avatar, whether thats true or not i don't know. beside the point. The ice needs to be broken for sure.

You could say to her that Mobile phones are bad for your brain, she should take up cigarette breaks instead, its healthier, as a joke and then offer her a cig. Then say its just a joke. I always seemed to find that girls love a guy that can make them laugh, as laughing is one of the greatest things in the world, everyone loves it when it happens, it makes em feel good for sure. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD Diz...... Get in there... Think of something funny but don't practice it too much. We've all seen Dumb and Dumber where Jim Carey practices his approach line too much and it comes out all wrong. You don't wanna be tellin her you'd like to fuck a school boy now... haha....

Shit that was long... Sorry

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post
    Walk up and be like "Yo bitch wanna fuck". Works all the time, if that fails ask if she takes it in the arse on the first date, great ice breaker.

Who are you?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggest you find her Facebook profile and then get Bilbo to contact her on your behalf .

Thread Information