Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Just Joined: Greetings From Tasmania Australia

Ron Paul your the man Now I'm 20, whats wrong with my generation?
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American physician, author, and former politician who served as the U.S. Representative for Texas' 14th and 22nd congressional districts. He represented the 22nd congressional district from 1976 and 1977 and from 1979 and 1985 and then represented the 14th congressional district, which included Galveston, from 1997 to 2013. He is more famous than I am. -Ron Price, Australia
    married for 45 years, a teacher for 35, a writer & editor for 13, and a Baha'i for 53(in 2012)Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron are you bored and lonely?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went up to George town in early January Ron,we'd been staying at Picnic point and were on the way up to Bridport you were not in the phone book, I was going to raid your tea pot with you.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get periodic invitations from the administrator and/or a moderator of this site to drop in and so I do. While here I respond to incoming posts. (i) I have not been bored since the mid-1950s on long and hot summer days in my late childhood, (ii) if I need some company I (a) talk to my wife and/or (b) visit a friend here in this old town, and (iii) my wife and I decided not to keep our name in the phone-book after 15 years of living here. Everyone we know knows our phone number; those who want it can easily get it and so people in cyberspace who casually want to drop in may have difficulty.-Ron
    married for 45 years, a teacher for 35, a writer & editor for 13, and a Baha'i for 53(in 2012)Hidden Content

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well your loss ol man, Ill take my pinstriped suit and box of Havanas elsewhere.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Well your loss ol man, Ill take my pinstriped suit and box of Havanas elsewhere.
    @Andre

you rude, discourteous, mean, malicious man, you!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    @Andre

you rude, discourteous, mean, malicious man, you!
    Capital idea! Ill get Lurch to run up some apology cards and post them off to the George town press.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's been two months since anyone posted at this now lengthy thread. After being invited to drop in, I'll leave a little piece for those who enjoy my writing. My detractors can just stop reading now.-Ron
    -------------------------------------------
    INTERNET TEACHING
    ONE PERSON’S EXPERIENCE

Part 1:

Everything I do with other people online is part of my particular type of social networking. My social networking is associated with three basic activities. Firstly, I have created a personal webpage(1) that serves as a home base, a central hub, for my writing, for teaching and consolidation, for service and social activism, as well as for feedback from others---should they wish. Secondly, I have created a detailed personal profile which I post at over 8000 internet sites. Readers at these sites, then, have some idea of the person who writes at the particular internet site, and finally, I post my writing at these 8000+ sites, and interact with others about my posts and theirs. In the process I promote my website, and my writing, at these 8000+ internet sites.

In the last decade, 2003 to 2013, I have created an extensive audience or readership in the millions. I address myself to a small circle, a large crowd or single individuals. I post a great deal about what I think in the form of prose and poetry, generally more extended pieces of writing than the posts found in the Facebook and twitter world. My posts are far beyond the one-liners, the jokes, what I did today, what I ate for dinner, the“I poke you, I like this and I don’t like that” sort of thing as many online sites.The ‘here are some photos of this’ and ‘here are some pictures of that’, ‘here is a video of this’ and ‘here is a piece of music,’ etc.is not my style.

Part 2:

To get millions of readers I have posted millions of words. My writing is found in the form of: essays and blogs, poems and articles, ebooks and message boards, threads and special topic sites, indeed, a myriad types of discussions. I do not engage, though, in any sort of aggressive proselytising or heated exchange at those 8000 websites that are part of this personal and industrious exercise. When what I write produces vehemence and invective, heated criticism at some site, I simply leave if I am unable to cool the emotional climate at the site. Readers can get some idea of my posts if they Google the following: Pioneering Over Five Epochs or Ron Price forums or Ron Price blogs, or my name, Ron Price,followed bymany other words and phrases literally several 1000 possibilities to access what I have written.

My website, to reiterate, is found at1) http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/auto.html
    Last edited by RonPrice; 06-12-2014 at 05:42 AM. Reason: To update the wording

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no dog in this hunt but 'post at 8000 sites' can smack a guy sideways . That's beyond a fulltime job Ron. Are you paid or a labor of love? Trainer Monkey is saluting from afar, and that my internet savvy Yoda bud is a compliment

Just do what you do Ron, don't worry about doubters and button pushers or fans of those con founded text messages. Keep hitting those keys and speaking the truff about not liking social media fads on some anonymous random boxing forum where truth be told half of us are under the influence anyways . Hic.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RonPrice View Post
    It's been two months since anyone posted at this now lengthy thread. After being invited to drop in, I'll leave a little piece for those who enjoy my writing. My detractors can just stop reading now.-Ron
    -------------------------------------------
    INTERNET TEACHING
    ONE PERSON’S EXPERIENCE

Part 1:

Everything I do with other people online is part of my particular type of social networking. My social networking is associated with three basic activities. Firstly, I have created a personal webpage(1) that serves as a home base, a central hub, for my writing, for teaching and consolidation, for service and social activism, as well as for feedback from others---should they wish. Secondly, I have created a detailed personal profile which I post at over 8000 internet sites. Readers at these sites, then, have some idea of the person who writes at the particular internet site, and finally, I post my writing at these 8000+ sites, and interact with others about my posts and theirs. In the process I promote my website, and my writing, at these 8000+ internet sites.

In the last decade, 2003 to 2013, I have created an extensive audience or readership in the millions. I address myself to a small circle, a large crowd or single individuals. I post a great deal about what I think in the form of prose and poetry, generally more extended pieces of writing than the posts found in the Facebook and twitter world. My posts are far beyond the one-liners, the jokes, what I did today, what I ate for dinner, the“I poke you, I like this and I don’t like that” sort of thing as many online sites.The ‘here are some photos of this’ and ‘here are some pictures of that’, ‘here is a video of this’ and ‘here is a piece of music,’ etc.is not my style.

Part 2:

To get millions of readers I have posted millions of words. My writing is found in the form of: essays and blogs, poems and articles, ebooks and message boards, threads and special topic sites, indeed, a myriad types of discussions. I do not engage, though, in any sort of aggressive proselytising or heated exchange at those 8000 websites that are part of this personal and industrious exercise. When what I write produces vehemence and invective, heated criticism at some site, I simply leave if I am unable to cool the emotional climate at the site. Readers can get some idea of my posts if they Google the following: Pioneering Over Five Epochs or Ron Price forums or Ron Price blogs, or my name, Ron Price,followed bymany other words and phrases literally several 1000 possibilities to access what I have written.

My website, to reiterate, is found at1) Ron Price - Pioneering Over Five Epochs
    in other words, you are spamming the shit out of 8000 sites about what you think about music or art or society. You refer to yourself as "industrious" and to the exercise as "personal". You want to tell us what form your writing can be found in, and that readers can get "some" idea about what you think on various subjects. You have posted---and I quote you here--- "A GREAT DEAL ABOUT WHAT I THINK."

Sounds like quite a mission. Do you stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself these things too?

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron, you seem like a nice guy, I think we have a lot in common.

I eat shit and you seem to talk a lot of it
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha funny stuff .

I can explain it.

Thread Information