Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lopez fight (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher View Post
    that was one of the worst stoppages i have EVER seen, thats what u get for having a title fight in puerto rico with some no name ref

and FINALLY the best ref in the world (mike fucking ortega) was given a big fight again
    the no name ref did a overall better job than Ortega who obviously had Berto as his favorite, warned Ortiz for the head when Berto was the one dipping down, warned and docked Ortiz a point for shots to the back of the head when again Berto was the one dipping down below the waist of Ortiz, yet Berto got half a warning for all the holding and nothing on his own shots to the back of Ortiz's head, hell the fucker even threatened to DQ Ortiz when he wasn't really doing anything wrong

ICB Guest

I thought it was a bad stoppage i just watched the fight, JML was still throwing back. Yes he was hurt and Orlando Salido was having a good round, but JML was able to comeback before when he was in trouble in the 6th round.

Im not saying he could of turned the fight around, but why stop the fight when JML is still throwing back ? pretty bad stoppage IMO. The champion deserved a chance to carry on.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I thought it was a bad stoppage i just watched the fight, JML was still throwing back. Yes he was hurt and Orlando Salido was having a good round, but JML was able to comeback before when he was in trouble in the 6th round.

Im not saying he could of turned the fight around, but why stop the fight when JML is still throwing back ? pretty bad stoppage IMO. The champion deserved a chance to carry on.
    Yeah I agree. We've seen a few come back from those kind of rounds. Pavlik against Taylor, Maidana against Khan, actually Morales in round 1 against Maidana. Corrales of course.

Even Berto was in desperate trouble yesterday and then floored Ortiz coming in.

Turn arounds do happen especially when world class punchers are involved.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juanma stopped in round 7!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerBrief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Thanks man, watched the HBO card instead and was saving this for after the Grand Prix tomorrow.

Don't need to waste my time now.

Cheers.
    Sorry did not realize I should have posted it another way I am new here but THANK YOU FOR BEING A JERK ABOUT IT.

SINCE I KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE NOW GUESS I WON'T WASTE MY TIME POSTING HERE!!!

Now I understand why every other site posters say This and East Side Boxing are the two not to post on because of attitude problems and internet tough guys.
    When I think of internet tough guys, I think of Bilbo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah did not see that one coming JuanMa put down yes stopped...Eh not by Salido anyhow...Though Salido is a very good fighter.....Maybe just too wrapped up in the JuanMa/Gamboa showdown that has lost a lot of luster!!!

Ortiz bout was great...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man, watched the HBO card instead and was saving this for after the Grand Prix tomorrow.

Cheers.
    Sorry did not realize I should have posted it another way I am new here but THANK YOU FOR BEING A JERK ABOUT IT.

Now I understand why every other site posters say This and East Side Boxing are the two not to post on because of attitude problems and internet tough guys.
    No worries...not as if there were not 1000 other places on the internet that had the result right in plain site.....

Don't let Bilbo bother you...he is no one worth even allowing yourself to be bothered by....truly a little man with big balls on a key board when in truth he looks like a grown up version Jonathan Lipnicky after a meth binge.....Guys like him are all over...piss him off with an insult or two and he will tantrum like a 5 year old not getting his way then
    fade off into fantasy land (C'Mon bra he calls himself Bilbo)..... Actually funny a few guys here do it call them asshole or wanna bee's and they do the workj for you....

99.9% of the guys here are top notch.......but

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER!!!!!!
    COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

Juan Ma was not returning fire with any real intentions it was instinct nothing more nothing less...He was rubber legged both going back to his corner in the 6th and 7th...he was not talking with his cornermen very well.....Salido was not fading but scoring more....JuanMa was out on his feet for a few minutes after the bout ended...He looked wornout and beat up during the post fight interview...

Could it have been let last longer? Yes because JuanMa has been in these situations before but in truth the fight would have been stopped sooner if it were most other fighters...JuanMa will return.....IMO we are all just disappointed about it halting JuanMa Vs Gamboa

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post

Cheers.

No worries...not as if there were not 1000 other places on the internet that had the result right in plain site.....

Don't let Bilbo bother you...he is no one worth even allowing yourself to be bothered by....truly a little man with big balls on a key board when in truth he looks like a grown up version Jonathan Lipnicky after a meth binge.....Guys like him are all over...piss him off with an insult or two and he will tantrum like a 5 year old not getting his way then
    fade off into fantasy land (C'Mon bra he calls himself Bilbo)..... Actually funny a few guys here do it call them asshole or wanna bee's and they do the workj for you....

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo
    Whilst I actually think Daxx is a wanker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brace yourselves as we could not discount an upset by a bigger Salido-like Chined Mosley against Pacquiao on May 7.
    If upsets happened in April, it could happen too in May, Mosley is not a sissy like what Pacquiao has fought in the past.
    Pro-Mosley bettors ready your P1000 bet against P8000 to P10,000 of those pro-Pacman bettors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo
    ...C'Mon Dill...Can't it go back to the way things used to be?....us being PALS .....OR are you going to keep sending me Neg rep telling ,me I am a sad little man......

Get over yourself get away from your computer stop being afraid of sunlight....

And stop calling yourself a fantasy charachter from some book...Grow up boy...Stop using new posters to treat like shit so you can get your mast to stand on end because you feel the power of the keyboard....

See this is like I was talking about before say one little thing about you and you self destruct...i sit here laughing while you balance on stroke status

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo
    HA HA See this is the part where I said say one little thing against him and he does the work for you.....Sitting there wondering why treating a new guy like shit is not empowering you like it normally does,,,,Then throw a tantrum because I commented on you.....

Please Bilbo sir can't we just do our task and destroy the ring instead of you sending me Neg rep calling me a "Little Man".....Im sorry was that me with a picture in a hospiatl bed begging for pity? No wait that was you!!!!

And now you will continue to self destruct teetering on a strok while I just amuse myself with you.....

About all your good for....

See I can be a DICK JUST LIKE YOU!!!! Except I don't need to pick a guy with like 10 post to do it....

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo
    HA HA See this is the part where I said say one little thing against him and he does the work for you.....Sitting there wondering why treating a new guy like shit is not empowering you like it normally does,,,,Then throw a tantrum because I commented on you.....

Please Bilbo sir can't we just do our task and destroy the ring instead of you sending me Neg rep calling me a "Little Man".....Im sorry was that me with a picture in a hospiatl bed begging for pity? No wait that was you!!!!

And now you will continue to self destruct teetering on a strok while I just amuse myself with you.....

See I can be a DICK JUST LIKE YOU!!!! Except I don't need to pick a guy with like 10 post to do it....

You are an odd man Daxx. Firstly where did I start on the new guy? He told the result of a fight I was looking forward to whilst watching the other card and I pointed it out. I didn't swear at him, call him names or anything. Then he wrote back all shouting in his capital letters and saying that all the other sites think we are shit.

Then you come on and say I'm nothing, look like a meth head kid yada yada.

Please point to a single post anywhere on the site where I have ever attacked you?

Even in responding to you I did it privately because I have respect for the veterans of the board enough not to slag them on the main board.

I've never publicly said a bad word about you Daxx (well the wanker comment but that came after).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo

You are an odd man Daxx. Firstly where did I start on the new guy? He told the result of a fight I was looking forward to whilst watching the other card and I pointed it out. I didn't swear at him, call him names or anything. Then he wrote back all shouting in his capital letters and saying that all the other sites think we are shit.

Please point to a single post anywhere on the site where I have ever attacked you?

Even in responding to you I did it privately because I have respect for the veterans of the board enough not to slag them on the main board.

I've never publicly said a bad word about you Daxx (well the wanker comment but that came after).
    You got all sarcastic with the guy telling him Thanks man etc...Cut the fellow some slack he is new all people had to do was tell him "hey next time put spolier in tag line or something"......Instead the poor shlep probably felt like a jerk and with other guys making comments before you he probably felt like if he keeps posting here he will get a bunch of sarcasim.....

This is what I mean people here can treat others like a jerk but can't take what they dish out.....Your not the only one I promise just a certain few andf they know who they are.......

No need for it and it always seems like the new guys are attacked...OF course unless they show the same opinions certain posters want them to but let them make a mistake or disagree with someone.....

I don't like the guy becauae he compared us to ESB ...Though I really can't say that because I can see his point.....What would bother me is a new guy is telling people this is a repuatation this forum has earned.....

Tell you what in 5 different boxing website review places the same thing is said about this forum that was not so in the past...
    http://www.top100boxing.com/www.saddoboxing.com.html

"Busy forum but seems to have mostly teenage kids who bicker a lot".....this place was ranked 10th last year, Eighth in 2009, 68th now.....

But hey fuck it who cares......Justb treat people who want to be part of thr community so next year Saddo isn't even in the top 100

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.

COMPARE SADDO TO ESB!!!
    I actually like Bilbo

You got all sarcastic with the guy telling him Thanks man etc...Cut the fellow some slack he is new all people had to do was tell him "hey next time put spolier in tag line or something"......Instead the poor shlep probably felt like a jerk and with other guys making comments before you he probably felt like if he keeps posting here he will get a bunch of sarcasim.....

This is what I mean people here can treat others like a jerk but can't take what they dish out.....Your not the only one I promise just a certain few andf they know who they are.......

No need for it and it always seems like the new guys are attacked...OF course unless they show the same opinions certain posters want them to but let them make a mistake or disagree with someone.....

I don't like the guy becauae he compared us to ESB ...Though I really can't say that because I can see his point.....What would bother me is a new guy is telling people this is a repuatation this forum has earned.....

Tell you what in 5 different boxing website review places the same thing is said about this forum that was not so in the past...
    SADDOBOXING : www.saddoboxing.com - 68 in TOP 100 BOXING SITES. Rating: 156.

"Busy forum but seems to have mostly teenage kids who bicker a lot".....this place was ranked 10th last year, Eighth in 2009, 68th now.....

But hey fuck it who cares......Justb treat people who want to be part of thr community so next year Saddo isn't even in the top 100
    You know what, I wasn't going to say anything because Bilbo is a big boy who can take care of himself, but you're being a massive hypocrite here.

You, not Bilbo, have a long history of starting trouble with other long-time posters, frequently on the main board where everyone (including those rating the site) can see, and I know of at least two individuals who were once among the best posters on Saddoboxing who told me that your attitude and attacks were one of the primary reasons they have left the site.

Now, I don't really care how people carry on with one another as long as they can eventually sort their problems out and this shit is kept off the main boards, but you calling out Bilbo is utterly ridiculous.

Bilbo is one of the members whose regular, measured contributions keep this site going and I'm not going to sit here and have you rip into him for what was a completely reasonable and innocuous comment.

Thread Information