Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan and his team are a bunch of classless scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Paul McCloskey was pretty disrespectful after the fight towards Khan though. So swings and roundabouts really. Khan came off looking a classless cunt, but so did McCloskey.
    Don'ty agree with that mate, thought McCloskey was humble and straight up.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    "listen to the champ".

He beats marcos maidana and all of a sudden he thinks he's apollo creed.
    lmao

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Paul McCloskey was pretty disrespectful after the fight towards Khan though. So swings and roundabouts really. Khan came off looking a classless cunt, but so did McCloskey.
    True but IMO Paul was more or less is shock at the way they just stopped the fight like that and he was not getting a onesided education...I mean the guy was losing but still game, Khan just can not help being a tart......

After last night one might wish that Ortiz faced khan and put on the same show he did against Berto

Khan will lose to Bradley fade off into Hamed land where we can mock him a few very fat out of shape years down the line
    About 98% of boxers in history would love to end up in "Hamed land." Lineal and unified transatlantic superstar that retires in their 20s with £50 million in their pocket.

Whoomp there it is!!!
    Yes of course. Mocked and hated across the globe as a joke who was exposed against a smaller man in Barrera. Then be known for ruining two peoples lives and paralyzing them for life in an auto accident because the dumb cunt was driving his super sports car well over 100 mph.

Yep life is good in Hamed land.
    OK, ok, ignore his shit driving...

Is Barrera an all-time great? If you answer yes, the very fact you believe a "joke" fighter was "exposed" against him makes you a complete and utter moron. Fact.

All-time greats achieve their status by proving themselves better than the very best fighters in their era. Did Naz help in establishing Barrera's greatness? If you answer no you're a moron. Fact.

Naz retired with a bank balance most fighters in history can only dream of. You'd have a long line if Naz offered his money for their legacy. Fact.

AS my old mate Roy Jones says - "Fighters like fighting for titles, but not as much as we like fighting for money"

Whoomp there it is!!!
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    What a bunch of absolute c*nts.

He really does believe his own hype.

He, and his team, should be ashamed of themselves and the way Eddie Hearn got ignored at the end then was so disrespectful.

He'll beat Bradley, move upto welterweight then get knocked the fuck out by Ortiz.

Can't wait to see it.
    I think he has more chance of losing to Bradley. He mullered Ortiz in the ams.
    i think khan beats bradley hes got too much hand speed for him
    bradley is also a lil overated imo but khan def loses to Ortiz

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacMagician View Post
    Don'ty agree with that mate, thought McCloskey was humble and straight up.....
    He was stood in the ring bitching about Khan.

He fought like an idiot for 6 rounds, didn't even come close to winning a round, and then had the audacity to claim Khan isn't anywhere near as good as the other top fighters in the division.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True but IMO Paul was more or less is shock at the way they just stopped the fight like that and he was not getting a onesided education...I mean the guy was losing but still game, Khan just can not help being a tart......

After last night one might wish that Ortiz faced khan and put on the same show he did against Berto

Khan will lose to Bradley fade off into Hamed land where we can mock him a few very fat out of shape years down the line
    About 98% of boxers in history would love to end up in "Hamed land." Lineal and unified transatlantic superstar that retires in their 20s with £50 million in their pocket.

Whoomp there it is!!!
    Yes of course. Mocked and hated across the globe as a joke who was exposed against a smaller man in Barrera. Then be known for ruining two peoples lives and paralyzing them for life in an auto accident because the dumb cunt was driving his super sports car well over 100 mph.

Is Barrera an all-time great? If you answer yes, the very fact you believe a "joke" fighter was "exposed" against him makes you a complete and utter moron. Fact.

All-time greats achieve their status by proving themselves better than the very best fighters in their era. Did Naz help in establishing Barrera's greatness? If you answer no you're a moron. Fact.

Naz retired with a bank balance most fighters in history can only dream of. You'd have a long line if Naz offered his money for their legacy. Fact.

AS my old mate Roy Jones says - "Fighters like fighting for titles, but not as much as we like fighting for money"

Whoomp there it is!!!

Hey wait.... let me get in on this by defending Hamed.
    Er..... WTF am I taking about?!? I HATE the guy.

Fact is (to borrow your favorite word)..... Hamed was like a bright comet. Short-lived, amusing for awhile, and burnt out never to be heard of again. The truly great ones come back from adversity and re-establish their greatness. Hamed did neither.

On the other hand.... he DID have one of the most entertaining (albeit annoying and exasperating) ring entrances in boxing history. A truly befitting and theatrical exit from his beating at the hands of Barrera (thereafter my favorite Mexican fighter) would've been laid out on his magic flying carpet, back to his dressing room.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, and.....................

whomp, there IT is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah the usual cries.

Not really sure what you expect from Amir. He wins every round of a fight, then his opponent gets stopped on a cut, which is completely beyond Amir's control, and then after the fight tells everybody who will listen that he was just about to knock Khan out and that he's nothing special.

All Khan does is point out the truth, 'I'm the champ', 'I won the fight', 'I beat you every round you bullshitting Irish blagger'.

Face it, there is nothing that Amir would have said that you wouldn't have inerperated in the most negative way possible. Even had he agreed and said 'You know what, i was getting tired in that fight, and mcKloskey is a good boxer, he knew he would come on strong in the late rounds and I may have been in trouble later', you would have all just sneered and said 'yeah you would have got knocked out and you know it you little cunt'.

All I see is a young kid, with passion who believes in himself and stands up for himself against all the criticisms.

People are talking about disgraceful behaviour but had Amir behaved like Barry Hearn after the fight, pushing people around and having to be retrained you would all be calling for him to receieve a lifetime ban from the sport.

Anyways, you will all have another chance to line up and hope he finally gets his cumuppance against Bradley in the summer. I've seen comments on here about how some of you hope Bradley headbutts him all night and cuts him up, which really just sums up the mentality of many of you.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just rewatched it. i was wrong earlier and now dont believe McCloskey was that much of a knob as was goaded into it

Khan you're a cock - and you're good yes but you aren't as good as you believe.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Whoomp there it is!!!

Whoomp there it is!!!

Fact is (to borrow your favorite word)..... Hamed was like a bright comet. Short-lived, amusing for awhile, and burnt out never to be heard of again. The truly great ones come back from adversity and re-establish their greatness. Hamed did neither.

On the other hand.... he DID have one of the most entertaining (albeit annoying and exasperating) ring entrances in boxing history. A truly befitting and theatrical exit from his beating at the hands of Barrera (thereafter my favorite Mexican fighter) would've been laid out on his magic flying carpet, back to his dressing room.

I never said Naz was an all-time great.

Whoomp there it is!!!

As it goes, thinking of these boxing forums today, Naz would have had created some serious traffic. IN Fact, when you think about it, Naz would have been P4P no.1 most talked about.

Floyd? Pacster? Who are ya!!! Who are ya!!! Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Ah the usual cries.

Not really sure what you expect from Amir. He wins every round of a fight, then his opponent gets stopped on a cut, which is completely beyond Amir's control, and then after the fight tells everybody who will listen that he was just about to knock Khan out and that he's nothing special.

All Khan does is point out the truth, 'I'm the champ', 'I won the fight', 'I beat you every round you bullshitting Irish blagger'.

Face it, there is nothing that Amir would have said that you wouldn't have inerperated in the most negative way possible. Even had he agreed and said 'You know what, i was getting tired in that fight, and mcKloskey is a good boxer, he knew he would come on strong in the late rounds and I may have been in trouble later', you would have all just sneered and said 'yeah you would have got knocked out and you know it you little cunt'.

All I see is a young kid, with passion who believes in himself and stands up for himself against all the criticisms.

People are talking about disgraceful behaviour but had Amir behaved like Barry Hearn after the fight, pushing people around and having to be retrained you would all be calling for him to receieve a lifetime ban from the sport.

Anyways, you will all have another chance to line up and hope he finally gets his cumuppance against Bradley in the summer. I've seen comments on here about how some of you hope Bradley headbutts him all night and cuts him up, which really just sums up the mentality of many of you.
    TBH, I have been harsh on Khan in the past, but he won me over with his performance against Maidana. All I just wanted for the guy to fight against a big puncher after the Prescott fight or at least some elite opponent which Bradley is. So I have no criticism of him. Unlike some (I'm not going to name) can't give the young man his due. Half of these board were littered with "Khan should have lost if not for Cortez," after the Maidana fight or something of that nature.

And again I will say even if the fight was allowed to continue for McCloskey, it would have been a UD for Khan anyway, all he did was save us the time for such a horrible fight.

And really who cares what Khan said. Floyd is a prick but he still has legions of fans. Muhammad Ali was an asshole towards how he treats his opponents especially against Frazier, but the man is viewed as a saint.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Ah the usual cries.

TBH, I have been harsh on Khan in the past, but he won me over with his performance against Maidana. All I just wanted for the guy to fight against a big puncher after the Prescott fight or at least some elite opponent which Bradley is. So I have no criticism of him. Unlike some (I'm not going to name) can't give the young man his due. Half of these board were littered with "Khan should have lost if not for Cortez," after the Maidana fight or something of that nature.

And again I will say even if the fight was allowed to continue for McCloskey, it would have been a UD for Khan anyway, all he did was save us the time for such a horrible fight.

And really who cares what Khan said. Floyd is a prick but he still has legions of fans. Muhammad Ali was an asshole towards how he treats his opponents especially against Frazier, but the man is viewed as a saint.
    Well done mate. I think it's acceptable to hate a fighter, in life some people are just going to annoy you, but calling him scum is a step too far. He's a pretty respectful kid i think, helps keep kids of the street in Bolton with his public gym and other services, he's doing more good for his community than most 24 year olds indeed most of us on this site of any age.

Some of the comments aimed at him say much more about the people writing them.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what a load of horseshit, 'pretty respectful kid'.

'his community'? boxers, bolton, the uk, asians?

All I see is making certain situations worse when you have a large number of his fans going on about paki power. Just as inflammatory as saying white power.

There is nothing to discuss. I only watch to see him get ktfo and shut up and I know many more do.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    what a load of horseshit, 'pretty respectful kid'.

'his community'? boxers, bolton, the uk, asians?

All I see is making certain situations worse when you have a large number of his fans going on about paki power. Just as inflammatory as saying white power.

There is nothing to discuss. I only watch to see him get ktfo and shut up and I know many more do.

Is he a mong too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Whoomp there it is!!!

Whoomp there it is!!!

I never said Naz was an all-time great.

Whoomp there it is!!!

As it goes, thinking of these boxing forums today, Naz would have had created some serious traffic. IN Fact, when you think about it, Naz would have been P4P no.1 most talked about.

Floyd? Pacster? Who are ya!!! Who are ya!!! Fact.
    My GOD MAN did you just hear that song for the first time?
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information