Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default why dont i like amir khan?

Im not one to dislike boxers, or critisize their styles or go on about how overrated they are when they lose

i have disliked fighters, andre dirrell for one and i dont rate wlad klit that highly

i definately have never really disliked a british fighter, in fact i am usually always well in support of them

so why dont i like khan? anyone any ideas?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: why dont i like amir khan?

It's like the old nursery ryhme

I do not like thee, Dr Fell,
    The reason why I cannot tell,
    But this I know and know full well,
    I do not like thee, Dr Fell

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually when you think about it, along with that 'when the wind blows down will come baby, cradle and all' shit the Victorian sung some pretty fucked up, nasty songs to their kids

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

have you read the kids story chicken lickin?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Otley View Post
    Maybe its his mates/stroke family who can afford to see him fight cause they don't pay tax and hides behind the crappy imigration system...and Khan still wants the normal tax payer to fork out 15 pound for a 12 round slapathon and a crappy under card...nuff said

job biscuit (hes rubbing it in our faces)!!

eh eh!!!
    i think the khan family probably pay tax fella

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Im not one to dislike boxers, or critisize their styles or go on about how overrated they are when they lose

i have disliked fighters, andre dirrell for one and i dont rate wlad klit that highly

i definately have never really disliked a british fighter, in fact i am usually always well in support of them

Don't know. And don't give a fuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cause he tries to act like Pac in the ring, especially with the hands up in the air

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Don't know. And don't give a fuck
    you dooooooo, i know you denise, youre all drugged up in love heaven and you just feel close to everyone and want to help them with their woes

I am a person in need and you just cant help but to come to my rescue

i know your type matey, salt of the earth, where would we be with out the denises of this world?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will like him more when he arrogantly steps up to 147 and is licking the canvas in Las Vegas.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DogTheBountyHunter View Post

You will like him more when he arrogantly steps up to 147 and is licking the canvas in Las Vegas.
    I didn't know you could change weightclasses 'arrogantly'...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I suppose he could do it meekly, but that would be gay. You might as well go up in weight and have some confidence in your abilities.

Amir Khan is a strange one. I don't particularly hate him as some think, but I do dislike him. There is just something about him that I cannot warm to. I always struggle with fighters who are made millionaires before their fight totals reach double digits. Then it's the shameless pawning of the fighter on PPV before they really deserve to be. Then it's the cocky comments. Then it's the freak 'win' over Barrera. Then it's more pointless filler just to take advantage of mugs who have bought into the hype. Then it's stories about stealing contracts from hotel rooms. Then it's more filler in McCloskey. Then it's another dodgy stoppage. It's just hard to warm to a fighter who seems to be continually associated with nonsense and carry on.

Maidana and Malignaggi are his best wins and an old Morales has already put up as almost a good showing against Maidana whilst totally outside his optimal weightclass. Malignaggi has been beaten up before. Let's see him against Bradley, that will show us all.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did ya like Naz ?

When ya ask, why dont i like Khan, Is it the man ya dont like or the boxer, or both ?
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

I suppose he could do it meekly, but that would be gay. You might as well go up in weight and have some confidence in your abilities.

Amir Khan is a strange one. I don't particularly hate him as some think, but I do dislike him. There is just something about him that I cannot warm to. I always struggle with fighters who are made millionaires before their fight totals reach double digits. Then it's the shameless pawning of the fighter on PPV before they really deserve to be. Then it's the cocky comments. Then it's the freak 'win' over Barrera. Then it's more pointless filler just to take advantage of mugs who have bought into the hype. Then it's stories about stealing contracts from hotel rooms. Then it's more filler in McCloskey. Then it's another dodgy stoppage. It's just hard to warm to a fighter who seems to be continually associated with nonsense and carry on.

Maidana and Malignaggi are his best wins and an old Morales has already put up as almost a good showing against Maidana whilst totally outside his optimal weightclass. Malignaggi has been beaten up before. Let's see him against Bradley, that will show us all.
    To be fair to Khan. He can only fight whats put in front of him. If his promoter wants to pay him daft money early in his career, then it's hardly his fault. Would you as a young boxer turn down that sort of money and exposure, especially after having a good Olympics games ? Dam sure I wouldnt
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post

Did ya like Naz ?

When ya ask, why dont i like Khan, Is it the man ya dont like or the boxer, or both ?
    loved naz, one of my favourite boxers of all time

so no its nothing to do with his colour

i appreciate his skills, he seems like an nice articulate man, bolton is very local to me and that usually gets more of my support

but when he fights i usually want him to lose

Thread Information