I'm fine...I was just checking to see what everyone was saying and it's the same old stuff. So the date and venue have been set, big deal...they could have the fight on the damn Moon for all I care only 1 guy will be champion no matter where or when this fight takes place and that's Wladimir.

If trash talk earned belts then a used car salesman would have been heavyweight champ a long time ago. The WBA title holder talks trash no matter what the circumstances...if it was raining outside he'd have something to say about it...oh there's a royal wedding coming up soon, I'm sure the WBA title holder has some words of wisdom he'd like to spout off about how great he is and how the Royals are backing him for the fight and blah blah blah...the guy talks too damn much it's like he's trying to convince himself he's good enough to get this chance.

Imtech Arena in Hamburg....it's good to know, that'll be the answer they tell the then FORMER WBA title holder when he asks "Where am I?" after he wakes up