Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Abraham stays in germany.

Only boxing could screw up what started out as such a good idea. I don't really see what difference it makes really. Let abraham stay over there, ward could fed ex that ass whooopin we all know is coming anyway. The story is over at fightnews here Boxing - Abraham stays in Germany
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Abraham stays in germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Only boxing could screw up what started out as such a good idea. I don't really see what difference it makes really. Let abraham stay over there, ward could fed ex that ass whooopin we all know is coming anyway. The story is over at fightnews here Boxing - Abraham stays in Germany
    Did you see the fucking scorecards in the Ward Bika fight Horribly scored on a whole much closer fight than it was led to believe by the judges.

I think Abraham has every right to stay home fuck Ward and Goosen they have had everything there own way in this super six, Ward should be to good for Abraham but that is not the point, this should not be allowed to happen. Bent bastards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with both of you. The ass whoopin was coming anyway, and yes the Ward-Bika fight was closer than the scorecards looked. With that being said, it's not Ward and Goosen's doing it's the California comission. It's right here from Sauerland's mouth.

"Contrary to what has been previously agreed on, the California commission all of a sudden insists on installing a Californian judge as well as a Californian referee," Sauerland said. "That is totally unacceptable. This turnaround comes as a huge and unpleasant surprise."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I blame the supersix for making the fighters stick to having utterly pointless semi final matches when only Froch and Ward are left of the original six.

It's a farce.

Taylor, Dirrel and Kessler all pulled out. Abraham lost his last two.

Why in the world are we having Ward fight Abraham and Froch fight Johnson? Fucking insanity.

I don't blame Ward at all. He's fighting a guy who got DQ'd in a fight he was losing virtually every round, and then lost a UD to Froch in a fight where again he lost near every round.

How in anyone's logic can someone 0-2 in their last two fights barely winning a round expect to get another completely undesered world title shot against a legit undefeated champ and then expect to call the shots?

Abraham and the organisers of the supersix can fuck off. Cancel the Froch Johnson pointless fight and lets see Ward and Froch get it on.

It's a totally demented situation imo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It could be worse. Victor Galindez once stayed in the dressing room refusing to fight over judges, keeping Mike Rossman and a national TV audience forever waiting.

How could the Promoters not have the Cali commiss on board already?

Having said all that get on the plane Arthur and gie3 this thing a chance to work out.

As for the result being a foregone conclusion? So were Tyson Douglas, Rahman Lewis, Ali Norton, Berto Ortiz, Ledwaba Pacquiao, Fernandez Arguello and well, you get my drift.
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alex should be thankful he has another shot and should take it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Alex should be thankful he has another shot and should take it.
    who the fuck is Alex?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ward is an untalented fag and is Americas golden boy now and it's set up to stop froch winning. This is what ruins the sport. Ward hasn't the passion froch has

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    Ward is an untalented fag and is Americas golden boy now and it's set up to stop froch winning. This is what ruins the sport. Ward hasn't the passion froch has
    an untalented fag wouldn't be an Olympic Gold Medalist and have professional wins over the likes of Miranda, Kessler, Green, and Bika

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    I have NO idea where you get that. This sport has been Ward's life since he was a little kid. He's just not a flamboyant personality.
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abraham doesn't do enough to win a decision even if he picked the judges. The only way AA beats Ward is by knocking him out.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by iamasadlittleboy View Post
    Abraham doesn't do enough to win a decision even if he picked the judges. The only way AA beats Ward is by knocking him out.
    and i doubt that he'd be able to do that, IMO Ward schools him just as bad if not more dominantly than Froch, but i do agree that Ward has been given too much special treatment, the fight should be in England or hell at least some other state, but all of Ward's fights in the tourney have been in Oakland or CA period, why the hell does he deserve the constant hometown advantage and not the others?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamasadlittleboy View Post
    and i doubt that he'd be able to do that, IMO Ward schools him just as bad if not more dominantly than Froch, but i do agree that Ward has been given too much special treatment, the fight should be in England or hell at least some other state, but all of Ward's fights in the tourney have been in Oakland or CA period, why the hell does he deserve the constant hometown advantage and not the others?
    With out a doubt thats been annoying, he should have had to travel and fight in a foreign country. The final in Britain would have been great...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont blame Abraham because he knew he was going to get screwed. From the start Showtime have fixed the tourney for Ward to emerge winner by giving him every advantage.

Abrahams lucky to get a shot after getting schooled in his last two fights but he was clearly walking into a trap in this fight. Even if Ward wins the whole thing he will just be seen as the guy who had the easy road whilst all the others were forced to travel.

Andre joins Floyd/Pac/Khan in the list of fighters I cant wait to see get knocked out for not going about their sport like proper men and demanding unfair advantages all the time.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Dont blame Abraham because he knew he was going to get screwed. From the start Showtime have fixed the tourney for Ward to emerge winner by giving him every advantage.

Abrahams lucky to get a shot after getting schooled in his last two fights but he was clearly walking into a trap in this fight. Even if Ward wins the whole thing he will just be seen as the guy who had the easy road whilst all the others were forced to travel.

Andre joins Floyd/Pac/Khan in the list of fighters I cant wait to see get knocked out for not going about their sport like proper men and demanding unfair advantages all the time.
    how did he take the easy road by taking CLEAR WINS against Kessler and Green? those 2 fights could have been in Denmark and Oklahoma and the only way Ward would have lost would have been if HE WERE THE ONE ROBBED, it's annoying that he's getting to fight home all the time but he's done the winning with no help from refs or judges unlike some of the other fighters in the tourney, for example Froch against Dirrell and up to a certain point Dirrell against Abraham

Thread Information