Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayorga twitter

Is this for real? Twitter is made for Mayorga

Its funny either way

Twitter

@PanchoVilla559 we are trying to make fight with Kirkland but he is waiting for testicle implant. so we want Cintron or Berto in July

Floyd wants to fight paralyzed guys like @SugarShaneM not a real warrior like me or Manny. I will KO him, his father and uncle

Floyd is from family of cowards. I wanted to slap his father but he ran away. He needs to stop kissing that gay rapper and fight me

We also offered to fight that spinless frog Kermit Cintron. He doesnt want it. we offered to put the ring in a swimming pool so he can jump

We are having a family diner today. i will slaughter a pig, i have alredy named it James Kirkland.

Someone just said fight @paulmalignaggi I dont like beating up on faggots. I'll take him to managua and make him a hooker and b his pimp.

@loubidbella I want @andreberto por favor give me this present after i knock him out I will make a necklace of his big teeth for you as gift

@reece_peterson@paulmalignaggi only fake thing is this maricons manliness. I slap him if he calls me out - I only fight men, not maricons

@loudibella@andreberto I want Berto . I finish his career, then put a dress on him and send him back to haiti - be a man and fight me berto

@c7hris7ophe7r@FloydMayweather he is too busy kissing that gay rapper @50cent that maricon doesnt want a warrior like me or manny.

@Boxingfan2012@abydauz Pavlik?I will KO him, remove his ugly tattoos with my machete and then show that maricon how a real man drinks beer!

I promise to my fans that I will send that criminal Kirkland back to prison and that Alchoholic Pavlik back to rehab after I KO them

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayorga twitter

thats the trouble with twitter... unless they post photos with signs etc its hard to know if they are real, even verified accounts can be faked....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never heard Mayorga utter a word in English, let alone write full blown sentences. It's got to be a fake.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I've never heard Mayorga utter a word in English, let alone write full blown sentences. It's got to be a fake.
    Well thats what I thought but go right to the bottom and it explains that its his brother in law doing it for him and that hes going to do it mainly in English. His brother in law is also his trainer. Hes also gone out of his way to get hold of promoters on it. Will that pop up on the promoters page?

I dont use twitter, I was just searching stuff and found it. Although it must be fairly new as iv searched for a Mayorga twitter account before.

Its a genius move that he should have done years ago as now he can create hype about possible fights before they are even mentioned. He is the perfect opponent as he single handidly sells the show.

Ill believe it until I see proof otherwise. Or rather I want to believe it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought he said he retired after the Cotto loss. He's been retiring for years now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't care if they are fake. Those quotes gave me a good chuckle for today.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kind of hope it is fake. Its amusing, but utter nonsense.

I'm Mayorga's biggest fan, but outside of Kirkland, little Judah and maybe Cintron, Mayorga is not capable of beating anyone else he's talking shit on.

It all seems desperate. I'm sure the poor bastard is broke after giving so much of his purse to Don King because of that lawsuit.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right hand corner will have a blue check mark and say "verified" this is how you know if they are real. Only Twitter has the power to put this on the page. And then you know who your dealing with.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm assuming it isn't Mayorga, but if it is then he's got a fair bit of cheek calling Kirkland a criminal given what he had to bribe his way out of

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I'm assuming it isn't Mayorga, but if it is then he's got a fair bit of cheek calling Kirkland a criminal given what he had to bribe his way out of
    He didn't rape nobody !

He hired a prostitute and used her services.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    He didn't rape nobody !

He hired a prostitute and used her services.
    Riiiiiight

A recent Wikileaks cable that features material from the US Ambassador to Nicaragua has some surprising revelations for the boxing world.
    One section of the document entitled “NICARAGUA’S MOST WANTED PART I: THE CRIMES OF DANIEL ORTEGA AND HIS FAMILY,” contains the bombshell that super middleweight Ricardo Mayorga, who was accused of raping a woman in a hotel in Managua, Nicaragua in September 2004, made a secret deal with President Daniel Ortega, head of the Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) government, allowing him to beat the charge.
    According to the document, the FLSN “agreed to protect the boxer in the courts if he would give the party a large portion of his international boxing winnings and ”advertise” for Daniel in public. Mayorga agreed, and an FSLN judge found him not guilty in December.”
    Following the alleged fixing of the trial, the document states that, “much of Mayorga’s winnings now reportedly go to Ortega, and when Mayorga fought in Chicago in August 2005, he dedicated the fight to Daniel, wore the FSLN colors, and flashed the number of the FSLN slot on the Nicaraguan electoral ballot (“casilla”) to the international media.”
    Mayorga, in other words, in return for his freedom, was allegedly to function as a source of funding and as a puppet who spreads propaganda for Ortega’s leftist regime.
    Interestingly, after the Supreme Court in Nicaragua had initially cleared Mayorga in the rape case involving a 22-year-old woman, a lower court found “irregularities” in the trial and in 2005 ordered a retrial, only to be blocked by the Supreme Court, which quashed the lower court’s ruling, again effectively clearing Mayorga.
    Mayorga, who recently scored a TKO victory over Michael Walker in Miami after more than 2 years away from the ring, declared the WikiLeaks cable where he is concerned to be “absolutely not true.”
    Mayorga is next slated to fight Miguel Angel Cotto for the WBA “Super World light middleweight title” on March 12 in Las Vegas.
    WikiLeaks: Ricardo Mayorga Rape Case Verdict Rigged By Leftist Government Street Beat Boxing

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wikileaks had a document on Mayorga? That is just fantastic.

It's a terrible reflection on Mayorga himself though, but the fact that they seem to have their fingers in every pie is what impresses me. I had always wondered why Mayorga seemed to be so into Ortega in his pre fight get up. It seemed a bit weird, but I didn't think to question it. We all have our little quirks. However, it seems it was quite a bit more than that.

A dreadful shame as I have always enjoyed Mayorga's antics and unorthodox boxing, but it puts a cloud over it all. I didn't know about this rape until now.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayorga should just retire his bad mouthing is getting boring.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He cracks me up and he does come to fight it's not as though he gobs off then runs. He is fearless or crazy lol i reckon he would get in the ring with anyone

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im pretty sure the account is genuine and its hilarious too! Your right, he is fearless, he will try his luck against anyone. He is calling everyone out on twitter at the mo too!

Thread Information