Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Yeah but Johnson has good stand up as well and hits HARD. And I was gutted when I read about what happened in the Sonnen vs. Silva fight. Sonnen did everything he said he was going to do....then got caught in a triangle at the very end of the fight.
    <br />
    <br />
    Breaking news -Johnson is out, Rick Story is in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post
    Yeah but Johnson has good stand up as well and hits HARD. And I was gutted when I read about what happened in the Sonnen vs. Silva fight. Sonnen did everything he said he was going to do....then got caught in a triangle at the very end of the fight.
    <br />
    <br />
    Breaking news -Johnson is out, Rick Story is in
    Great fight! I'm more excited for this than Rumble. Maybe winner vs Shields, winner of that vs Fitch vs Penn winner for title fight in February?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UFC 130 predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    Just heard from Dana if Rampages hand is fine he will fight bones Jones but if his hand isn't fine then Machida is going to fight for the title. Coming of one win that would be a bit strange? What do you guys think? And for the Johnson fight the chances are he will become a boring wrestler again and scrap his stand up because Marquardt is a decent stand up fighter. I like when he told Dan he wanted to stand and bang..
    Rampage deserves a shot at the title more than Machida, since he beat Machida. However, I don't know if Rampage at this stage can beat Jon Jones. Seems Rashad Evans is getting left out in the cold when it comes to a title shot.

And yeah Johnson did anything BUT stand and bang with Dan Hardy. That was a boring ass fight.
    Rashad's getting screwed, hard! How the fuck can a champion pull out of a fight with the number one contender for surgery, then scrap the surgery and fight someone else? It's total bullshit! Rashad is the closest thing to a real contender that division has right now. Jones is ducking him like a scared little bitch. Short of an 8-man tournament, Rashad should be next.

Boring or not, Rumble's fighting smart. He'd be stupid to trade with Hardy or Marquardt when he has a clear wrestling advantage. Boring winners always get paid while exciting losers get cut, see Jon Fitch and Keith Jardine as examples.
    To be fair he had his shot and he got injured twice wasn't it? And before that when Rua was injured he refused a fight and said he would just wait which isnt really the fighter mentality you should have.
    But still i do agree he should have that shot it was strange with Jones pulling out with an ongoing injury that he didn't need surgery for.
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UFC 137 St-Pierre vs Diaz thats going to be a great fight. GSP is a wrestler i enjoy fighting and i cannot wait for Diaz to be shut up.
    WHOOOP! Mayhem Miller is doing tuf 14 with Michael Bisping this is AWESOME! Bring it Mayhem! He's going to be hilarious
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    UFC 137 St-Pierre vs Diaz thats going to be a great fight. GSP is a wrestler i enjoy fighting and i cannot wait for Diaz to be shut up.
    WHOOOP! Mayhem Miller is doing tuf 14 with Michael Bisping this is AWESOME! Bring it Mayhem! He's going to be hilarious
    I honestly hate Nick Diaz, and would love for St Pierre to whip him. BUT after GSP's last display against Shields, he better bring more than that against Diaz. That was just pathetic. He could have taken Shields out at any time. Shields has terrible stand up.

Miller is going to make Bisping look like a fool during the TUF season, then make him look like a fool in the cage.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pettis vs Guida - I'm a Guida fan so I've got him coming out with a decision win. What you guys got?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information