Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Why would he fight Pac when Pac is fighting Marquez? Pac is busy for at least a year. Plus Pac only fights men on the higher side of 35 or else coming off of a good sparking. We won't see Floyd for at least another year.
    you mean these

Attachment 2123
    I want Berto over the next year to fight 26 bums so he can have 42 wins, 0 losses, and to claim outright he is better than Mayweather......
    Unless he can overturn the Ortiz fight based on Ortiz' despicable PED usage of Spinach then there might be a bit of a problem.

Anyway in further unproven news following on from Bob Arum spewing this out, there's allegedly a $75m offer on the table for both Pac & PBF to fight in the US. They'll get $25m upfront just by signing a contract. This is from fighthype which is 'sympathetic' to Floyd, so I treat it with a similar level of scepticism that I treat anything posted by Elie Suckballs. That said it's still more believable than anything Arum says.

FIGHTHYPE \\ FORGET $65 MILLION! IS PACQUIAO AND BOB ARUM PASSING UP A $75 MILLION OFFER?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Fights have been pushed to the side for less (Pac - Marquez III this fall)

If Mayweather agrees to fight him, then it will happen. Simple is that. But I'm still glad Mayweather is around to clean up the sport. It's just filthy with really, really bad people right now. I mean, everyone is on PEDs. (some boxing website) told me that Pacquiao is their drug dealer now. He's a thug/gangster.

I just hope Mayweather wears his ostrich skin trucks, so Pacquiao can beat him to a pulp in his favorite outfit
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't this most likely just Arum stirring the pot seeing what's in Floyd's head?
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    of course he turned it down, he is a wanna be thug pussy!
    Pacman would destroy gayweather!

Sorry but if pac can't 'destroy' a tired, shot, old fighter in Mosely... who can't fight off the back foot.... then how the hell is he going to destroy Floyd mayweather, who is younger, faster, slicker, smarter and can fight off the back foot EXTREMELY well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    I want Berto over the next year to fight 26 bums so he can have 42 wins, 0 losses, and to claim outright he is better than Mayweather......
    Either I am completely missing the point or you didn't see Andre Berto have his ass handed on a plate to him by Victor Ortiz.
    On the contrary, I think I totally missed that ass handing....

Well Mayweather stands alone with the 0.... Time to let it go... or give someone a shot at it...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    of course he turned it down, he is a wanna be thug pussy!
    Pacman would destroy gayweather!

Sorry but if pac can't 'destroy' a tired, shot, old fighter in Mosely... who can't fight off the back foot.... then how the hell is he going to destroy Floyd mayweather, who is younger, faster, slicker, smarter and can fight off the back foot EXTREMELY well?
    I don't think he wanted to destroy Mosley... Too much love and respect between Manny and Mosley for any destruction to occur... I'm sure Manny will have different feelings towards Mayweather...

All said though, Mayweather schools Manny anyway...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Thread Information