Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which country has the most beautiful women?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Which country has the most beautiful women?

This is something that has been taking up my thoughts for the past few hours. I couldn't be bothered posting much in the carbon tax thread because I am tired and because of this important question. Obviously it's different boats for different folks, but I am wondering what you guys think.

I look over to America and Australia and there are just too many whales. For some reason I am just not attracted to white people. I think some people of colour are quite exquisite, but I couldn't go for that as I might be infringing upon the territory of JazMerkin. Koreans go ga ga over the russians, but blonde hair and blue eyes? It's just not for me. Likewise some people seem to go mad over the Swedes. Just not for me either. France and most of central Europe? No. The UK? Too much inbreeding whence the chav epidemic. I don't actually know very much about Africa and so can't really comment. But I have known 2 people from South Africa and they were minging. Eastern Europeans all seem to have sharp noses and beady eyes. South America seems to be popular with the whole Latino thing, but again big arses don't really excite me in any way. And too many of the faces are just plain orange.

I would say Korea, but the thing that hurts Korea for me is the extent of the plastic surgery. Japan has it's share of stunners, but for some reason they tend to have dodgy teeth. Then I cast my gaze to south east Asia. The Philippines has some beautiful women, but they tend to be on the chubby side. Thailand has some very beautiful people, so I am thinking that maybe they win. I like that look a lot.

In fact I think I nominate the Thai women as being the most beautiful. I love the Korean look, but they are obsessed with looking white and so they can look a bit anaemic, the Thai brownness is full of vitality, they are more likely to have shapely figures (but not rotund in the arse like Latinos or fat in the belly like filippino women) and the shape of the faces and petiteness of the body is just right.

They get my vote, who do you chaps think are the most beautiful?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Which country has the most beautiful women?

In my experience - Finland
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I know this thread is going to be full of generalisations. The UK obviously has a wide mix of people, but you can kind of form assumptions. It is easier to evaluate countries where ethnic diversity is more restricted, but even then differentials will exist. Your mix of different builds, face shapes etc.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm knackered, me and my coworker went to the bar this evening and discussed this topic for a good two hours. He thinks Italy as he likes the skin tone, dark hair and western features. I came to the conclusion that Thai was best, it took a lot of hammering out, but we eventually got there.

The wife is in the other room sleeping. Must not wake her up! I am quietly imbibing a bottle of beer I brought home. Shh.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    What was it that made the Fins stand out above all others?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey the Brit gal's aint arf bad, from the Irish, Scots, Welsh, English. But barring them, been to Prague and Budapest on stag do's and they have some fairly fit tottie I can tell ya !!

Never had any experience with the Finn's so cannot comment

Having been to Spain a good few times now, some of them are tidy, really soft features, problem with the Spanish, the seems to be a certain age the women get to, cos most older, 40+, Spanish women are fat and ugly !! They must go through some sort of midlife meltdown or something !!
    Last edited by Mattyhitman; 06-10-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Per capita in the places I've been France, for the following reasons: confidence, no hipsters/scene girls ie no tattooed women (no offense kat, I'm certain you look lovely with yours, just not my bag), they don't cake on the makeup, they seemed dressed up but not outrageously so.....and they all spoke French big plus in my view.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Hey the Brit gal's aint arf bad, from the Irish, Scots, Welsh, English. But barring them, been to Prague and Budapest on stag do's and they have some fairly fit tottie I can tell ya !!

Clearly there are stand up British women, but I am just trying to put a general picture together about which country produces the P4P best lookers. You know, how many stunners per 100. I think Thailand wins, followed closely by other Asian countries, but obviously my mind has been warped that way. Others won't see it like me. Living in Asia has clearly altered my binary code. You have probably never experienced this kind of mind alteration process. I am probably quite strange.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Clearly there are stand up British women, but I am just trying to put a general picture together about which country produces the P4P best lookers. You know, how many stunners per 100. I think Thailand wins, followed closely by other Asian countries, but obviously my mind has been warped that way. Others won't see it like me. Living in Asia has clearly altered my binary code. You have probably never experienced this kind of mind alteration process. I am probably quite strange.
    lol, A few of my mates have been turned by them, as i've previously mentioned, the seems to some sort of thing that western men are attracted to the eastern promise ! couple of my mates have married Japanese women after being over there teaching for a few years.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol, A few of my mates have been turned by them, as i've previously mentioned, the seems to some sort of thing that western men are attracted to the eastern promise ! couple of my mates have married Japanese women after being over there teaching for a few years.
    Totally, something seems to alter. It is almost like your brain is rewired by the changes in skin tone. Once you convert there is just no going back.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

because i regularly watch women in pubs and make a list of the ones i would like to bum

in Finland I realised it was easier to make a list of the ones i didnt - there were about 2
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

because i regularly watch women in pubs and make a list of the ones i would like to bum

in Finland I realised it was easier to make a list of the ones i didnt - there were about 2
    That's fair enough.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of all the places ive visited, I'd have to say that Venezuela, Spain, Russia, Korea and Italy had the hottest women of my type.. Korean women have pretty faces but as Miles stated, 9/10 girls got plastic surgery and they are fake as they come. NOt fake on the inside but im talking about their outside.. On top of that, they got no body.. no ass, no titties.. just a pretty face with a skinny body...

I love Latinas and white girls...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Of all the places ive visited, I'd have to say that Venezuela, Spain, Russia, Korea and Italy had the hottest women of my type.. Korean women have pretty faces but as Miles stated, 9/10 girls got plastic surgery and they are fake as they come. NOt fake on the inside but im talking about their outside.. On top of that, they got no body.. no ass, no titties.. just a pretty face with a skinny body...

I love Latinas and white girls...
    It's intriguing the way some of us go for types who look nothing like us. It is almost as though there is something evolutionary in the need to diversify the species and make sure new things are happening. I didn't ask to be programmed the way I am. Perhaps living overseas has altered you and that is what altered me or was it within all along? Many of the Koreans here go mad for the Russian look, so maybe we are all hardwired to want to break free from what we are. But then again most people marry the girl down the road.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going to have to go to bed, I am trolleyed. It's a discussion that I find quite interesting, but my body is giving out on me.

Thread Information