Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Happy Birthday Amat

20s go by in a blink of an eye so make good use of your time.. Im in my late 20s now and 21 seems like yesterday... Teen years went by so low but it's crazy how time starts to fly when you hit 21..

Happy Birthday, bro...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks fellas it's kind of crazy to think in July I will have been on this site for 6 years kinda shocking. 21 is the legal drinking age in the states but I'm gonna take it easy tonight and party tomorrow. How many people have made their own birthday threads ? I noticed below that previously they have been authored by icb and el gamo. I couldn't let that happen again

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy birthday. No one wishes me happy birthday around here. One could speculate that its because I didn't put down my actual birthday in the profile and haven't started a "Happy Birthday OumaFan" thread but I'm still bitter.

Jaz, what are you thinking? Speak up man.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Happy Belated B'Day Amat.

You might wanna put on your reading glasses next time...
    His b-days today.

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Thanks fellas it's kind of crazy to think in July I will have been on this site for 6 years kinda shocking. 21 is the legal drinking age in the states but I'm gonna take it easy tonight and party tomorrow. How many people have made their own birthday threads ? I noticed below that previously they have been authored by icb and el gamo. I couldn't let that happen again
    fucken amat...
    Seriously man, where the fuck you been?
    Happy b-day hope you have a good time.
    Do me a favor and try to eat out a girls ass as a form of paying tribute to this wonderful site and your friends here. Or at the very least get laid.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

His b-days today.
    According to the time stamp on the first post,

Yesterday 07:17 PM

my response was correct at the time

Today 05:15 AM

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His b-days today.
    According to the time stamp on the first post,

Yesterday 07:17 PM

my response was correct at the time

Today 05:15 AM
    Well then it has to do with our time setting...
    All the posts said "Today" now (past midnight here) they all say yesterday...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I just had 10 drinks, well like 20 drinks it seems like. I went to Applebees where I worked and motherfuck I got I got hooked up. 1 long island was like 2, and a washington happle was like 2, or 3, and fuuuuuuuck I got kinda wasted. 10 drinks is kinda legit especially when the big boss man pays for it, esocually because my girlfriend points out that im typing with 1 eye. And I yacke dfor like an hour while she was in the shour. And that toally rhymes. Hour, shower. Just so you know, no pun intended. But fuck yeah it was legit, legit ass birthday vcelbration. annnnd my man jose turned 21 on frida so it was like a perfect comibination. Now what do I get to do, eat crackeds while my girlfriend laughs at me for typing with one eye. And I will KTFO any bug, spider, ant, anything I will niot be defeated by an insectr even a birrd eating spider can not phase me. Don't fuck with me insects.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I just had 10 drinks, well like 20 drinks it seems like. I went to Applebees where I worked and motherfuck I got I got hooked up. 1 long island was like 2, and a washington happle was like 2, or 3, and fuuuuuuuck I got kinda wasted. 10 drinks is kinda legit especially when the big boss man pays for it, esocually because my girlfriend points out that im typing with 1 eye. And I yacke dfor like an hour while she was in the shour. And that toally rhymes. Hour, shower. Just so you know, no pun intended. But fuck yeah it was legit, legit ass birthday vcelbration. annnnd my man jose turned 21 on frida so it was like a perfect comibination. Now what do I get to do, eat crackeds while my girlfriend laughs at me for typing with one eye. And I will KTFO any bug, spider, ant, anything I will niot be defeated by an insectr even a birrd eating spider can not phase me. Don't fuck with me insects.
    Wait... 1 eye I didn't know you had turned into a pirate.
    And what the fuck are you doing coming home and getting on saddos when you could be fucking with your girl. Have you not a learned anything I've taught you over the years?
    On a side note you are pretty twisted...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, insects: do not mess with amat.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Insect eating birds and Amat are the perfect comibination.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was trashed last night and have the worst hangover of my life right now because of it. I like halfway remember making that post. I had like 10 drinks and since it was my boy bartending they were all ridiculously strong and not even very good tasting and I had every different type of alcohol pretty much. 2 long islands, 3 vodka cranberries, washington apple, 2 shots of tequila, tangurey and orange juice and a bud light bottle. It was a really fun night until I yacked and yacked and yacked and I wish I could throw up still because I feel like I have to.

Also, I must have killed a bug but I don't remember that. At all. But I must have, I would piss myself at a bird eating spider btw lol.
    Last edited by amat; 06-15-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was trashed last night and have the worst hangover of my life right now because of it. I like halfway remember making that post. I had like 10 drinks and since it was my boy bartending they were all ridiculously strong and not even very good tasting and I had every different type of alcohol pretty much. 2 long islands, 3 vodka cranberries, washington apple, 2 shots of tequila, tangurey and orange juice and a bud light bottle. It was a really fun night until I yacked and yacked and yacked and I wish I could throw up still because I feel like I have to.

Also, I must have killed a bug but I don't remember that. At all. But I must have, I would piss myself at a bird eating spider btw lol.
    Why didn't we include Amat in the forum gay contest?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

miles you dipshit... Quit reminding me of that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry it will be better next year.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry it will be better next year.
    You got that fucken right, cause you wont be hosting it.

Thread Information