Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: haye or wlad fans, who will be more embarrassed?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: haye or wlad fans, who will be more embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by FTMatty View Post
    Mars_ax is notable by his absence in this thread.

He added himself to his ignore list by mistake.

Nah he's probably just wanking over a poster of pacquiao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftmatty View Post
    mars_ax is notable by his absence in this thread.

he added himself to his ignore list by mistake. ;d

nah he's probably just wanking over a poster of pacquiao.
    rofl
    24 Beers in a slab, 24 hours in the day.......go figure.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Yeah not a fan of how haye went about things over last few years, been a fan of wlads for years. People call him borring but I think he's not any more borring than most other dominant fighters.he doesn't take risks because he doesn't have to its up to his opponent to push him and heck haye might be able to. If haye wins fair play to him and I hope hell act classy in victory, or more likely defeat. All I know is I rewatched lewis vitali earlier, and god if this fight is only half as good as that ill be happy regardless of outcome.

what do you like about wlad, do you find his fights entertaining?

would you be happy for him to reign like he is for the next 5 years?

do you think that the HWs are just as exciting now as in all the eras before lewis retired?
    What do I like about wlad? Lots, he's a dude that obviously had some setbacks early(due to chin/stamina issues) and has improved himself to negate that weakness, which takes a lot of work. Some people hate on gsp in mma cause they think he's borring but I love seeing a guy negagte someone elses strengths and mask his weaknesses. He always seems to come of as a good dude and doesn't do much trash talking which I'm not a fan off. And yes some of his fights leave something to be desired not in the sense that he's not taking enough risks but the dudes he's in just seem overmatched, but that's not his fault, same goes for vitali. I'm sure haye is a good dude outside the ring as well actually and he did all the barking and trash talking to get himself into the fight but still don't mean I like the way he went about it.
    im pretty sure wlad isnt a dude

i would say one of the requirements for being a dude is being socially acceptable, i dont think wlad is

i reckon if he went to his local pub everyone would be interested at the start coz he's the HW champ and then after listening to him for a while they would start shuffling away

i reckon by the end of the night he would be sat in a corner on his own rattling on to himself about nothing in particular

then his kid would come in and sit next to him and start going on about a rematch with lennoz lewis
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah not a fan of how haye went about things over last few years, been a fan of wlads for years. People call him borring but I think he's not any more borring than most other dominant fighters.he doesn't take risks because he doesn't have to its up to his opponent to push him and heck haye might be able to. If haye wins fair play to him and I hope hell act classy in victory, or more likely defeat. All I know is I rewatched lewis vitali earlier, and god if this fight is only half as good as that ill be happy regardless of outcome.

do you think that the HWs are just as exciting now as in all the eras before lewis retired?
    What do I like about wlad? Lots, he's a dude that obviously had some setbacks early(due to chin/stamina issues) and has improved himself to negate that weakness, which takes a lot of work. Some people hate on gsp in mma cause they think he's borring but I love seeing a guy negagte someone elses strengths and mask his weaknesses. He always seems to come of as a good dude and doesn't do much trash talking which I'm not a fan off. And yes some of his fights leave something to be desired not in the sense that he's not taking enough risks but the dudes he's in just seem overmatched, but that's not his fault, same goes for vitali. I'm sure haye is a good dude outside the ring as well actually and he did all the barking and trash talking to get himself into the fight but still don't mean I like the way he went about it.

i would say one of the requirements for being a dude is being socially acceptable, i dont think wlad is

i reckon if he went to his local pub everyone would be interested at the start coz he's the HW champ and then after listening to him for a while they would start shuffling away

i reckon by the end of the night he would be sat in a corner on his own rattling on to himself about nothing in particular

then his kid would come in and sit next to him and start going on about a rematch with lennoz lewis
    Right, ill let you roll with that.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, ill let you roll with that.
    ha
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread almost dead but IMO Haye will look a right tool if he loses.

The majority of the casual fans over here have bought into the hype and genuinely believe Wlad is gonna get KTFO.

The game Haye has gone with all the bad mouthing will back fire big time. I reckon if he loses by a spectacular KO he will be so embarrassed he will have to leave the country with all his millions and retire to Cyprus.
    Last edited by Conrad; 06-25-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    he will have to leave the country with all his millions and retire to Cyprus.
    I think that fact will cushion it a bit for him don't you ?

There's a very very small part of me (not my cock - thats massive) that suspects maybe Haye doesnt think he can win next Saturday and thats why he trying to make millions with his excellent sales pitch.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information