Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stabbed in the back - I want to kill somebody!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Stabbed in the back - I want to kill somebody!!!!

I lost my job recently and being that I am in the process of buying a new house and we have a baby due in November, it's stressful times. Anyway I got an interview for a job that perfectly suits my skills and that I really want. I put down my ex boss/good friend as a reference for the recruitment firm to speak to to verify my achievements etc etc. They subsequently spoke to him. My ex boss is a good mate, we speak every few days and he knows my predicament. Anyway I have just been for the second interview for this role (3 people were called back including me) when I finished and was been led to the door my the interviewer, who was sitting waiting to go in? - my mate (ex mate!!!) The cunt had asked the recruitment firm what job I had gone for and then approached them himself and tried to get the job he knew I was so desperate for. He is already employed and knows that I am desperate.

What a complete cunt. I am trying to stay calm, becuase the old me would've gone round and stamped his skull in, but I am trying to be restrained!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Stabbed in the back - I want to kill somebody!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    I lost my job recently and being that I am in the process of buying a new house and we have a baby due in November, it's stressful times. Anyway I got an interview for a job that perfectly suits my skills and that I really want. I put down my ex boss/good friend as a reference for the recruitment firm to speak to to verify my achievements etc etc. They subsequently spoke to him. My ex boss is a good mate, we speak every few days and he knows my predicament. Anyway I have just been for the second interview for this role (3 people were called back including me) when I finished and was been led to the door my the interviewer, who was sitting waiting to go in? - my mate (ex mate!!!) The cunt had asked the recruitment firm what job I had gone for and then approached them himself and tried to get the job he knew I was so desperate for. He is already employed and knows that I am desperate.

What a complete cunt. I am trying to stay calm, becuase the old me would've gone round and stamped his skull in, but I am trying to be restrained!!
    That's quite sick for a friend to do such... did you talk with him asking for some explanations?
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, I would go round and boot right off !!

What a cunt's trick ! I feel for ya bud !
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That guy needs to be taken to one side and talked to .
    im sorry for your loss of job , times can be very hard at the moment.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate that's almot as bad as walking in on your friend being knee deep in the wifey. Damn. You did well not to go over and stick a boot in his vulture ass.

Might be a double dose in that he might have flubbed your worthy cred knowing he was setting the table. Sorry to hear it bud, total disrespect and bs. Take him aside when you can and confront it. Hey, goodluck in search and congrats on the lil one soon.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers fellas - this all happend 7 hours ago and I am literally still shaking with rage. My missus has had to stop me going round and beating the cunt to death!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

...Shit, that sucks man. So your "ex-mate" already has a job and decided to try and weasel this one from you?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ...Shit, that sucks man. So your "ex-mate" already has a job and decided to try and weasel this one from you?
    Exactly!! Even though he knows I am unemployed and have bills to pay and a pregnant wife etc. It's the lowest of the low really!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I presume you have forever crossed this douchebag off your list of friends? That is inexcusable behavior.
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats terrible one man especially considering you have a little one on the way. He deserves a good beating! Were does he live..
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not worry, you have put him down as your reference so they should have know not to have you interviewing at the same time. Hope you get the job and you will need a good reference. Stay cool Big H.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if I was an employer that would set alarm bells for me if one person had put another down as a reference then applied. I would ask them about it but thats just me.

how about this IF he gets the job THEN have him rubbed out. Eliminate the competition. That would leave you +1 on the sub bench.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Exactly!! Even though he knows I am unemployed and have bills to pay and a pregnant wife etc. It's the lowest of the low really!!
    ...Damn that is REALLY low. It would be one thing if he was unemployed too, but wow...If I was you I wouldn't piss on that dude if he was on fire, what a sleaze!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope you get it mate then you can put all this behind you. You'll be minus one mate but he's clearly a cunt so no loss.

If he gets it I think he needs to fall down some stairs or sumink.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did he say when you saw him?

Thread Information