I lost my job recently and being that I am in the process of buying a new house and we have a baby due in November, it's stressful times. Anyway I got an interview for a job that perfectly suits my skills and that I really want. I put down my ex boss/good friend as a reference for the recruitment firm to speak to to verify my achievements etc etc. They subsequently spoke to him. My ex boss is a good mate, we speak every few days and he knows my predicament. Anyway I have just been for the second interview for this role (3 people were called back including me) when I finished and was been led to the door my the interviewer, who was sitting waiting to go in? - my mate (ex mate!!!) The cunt had asked the recruitment firm what job I had gone for and then approached them himself and tried to get the job he knew I was so desperate for. He is already employed and knows that I am desperate.

What a complete cunt. I am trying to stay calm, becuase the old me would've gone round and stamped his skull in, but I am trying to be restrained!!