Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Morrison Excusive interview part 2

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    Russ (Tommy) - how do explain your lesions then all over his/your body?

This I would love to know if you could 'pass it onto Tommy'...

guess tommy's done talking about himself for now...
    probably looking for another boxing forum to try to clear his name on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am a Tommy Morrison supporter, but I agree that nothing will stop this debate other than a supervised blood test. If you think Tommy sounds angry now though, how do you think he'll sound in 30 years when he's outlived most of his critics...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you sign up just to post that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Did you sign up just to post that?
    It obviously was Tommy.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although it was my first post, I wouldn't say I signed up just for it. I probably will post on other toipics here that I find interesting. And although I do know Tommy Morrison, I surely am not him in disquise.

Please do not disrespect me by insinuating that I am Tommy Morrison. I am not, and stuff like that does not make me want to keep on this site. My post was not outlandish...I agree a supervised blood test is the only thing that will end this debate.

You sir are obviously a Tommy Morrison hater....seeing him in disquise in every post you read.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course you 'know' Tommy... that was obvious. These 'exclusive interviews' and your post so obviously screamed of 'agenda' that it hurt.

Nobody is a Tommy 'hater' (although it does make me laugh when people dismiss others as haters rather than face up to some home truths) but it is a shame to see him deluded and potentially risking the lives of others by spilling blood on them. Either way it is over for him as a boxer...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by barcombtko View Post
    Although it was my first post, I wouldn't say I signed up just for it. I probably will post on other toipics here that I find interesting. And although I do know Tommy Morrison, I surely am not him in disquise.

Please do not disrespect me by insinuating that I am Tommy Morrison. I am not, and stuff like that does not make me want to keep on this site. My post was not outlandish...I agree a supervised blood test is the only thing that will end this debate.

You sir are obviously a Tommy Morrison hater....seeing him in disquise in every post you read.
    Most people sign up to say that they think a certain fighter will win or that they have a few thoughts about a fighter they like. Your first post was quite interesting for sure.

As for Tommy Morrison, if he is clean and able to fight, then lets see it. He doesn't look so young though and sure sounds a bit different from Rocky 5. And nobody has ever accused me of having AIDS, I would let everyone on here see me get tested if it came down to it though. Just prove it openly and the case is solved.

Tommy Morrison should arrange a date and have his blood publicly drawn by a certified doctor and clear his name. Why has it taken all these years though?! Unless he has it and has become delusional.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tommy Morrison should arrange a date and have his blood publicly drawn by a certified doctor and clear his name. Why has it taken all these years though?! Unless he has it and has become delusional.[/QUOTE]

I agree that would end all of the speculation. Until that happens though, I (just like you) am entitled to my opinion. Again, rebuttals to me insinuate that I am actually Tommy himself. I don't even know who the author of this exclusive interview is...never met him, don't know where he is from...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tommy Morrison should arrange a date and have his blood publicly drawn by a certified doctor and clear his name. Why has it taken all these years though?! Unless he has it and has become delusional.

I agree that would end all of the speculation. Until that happens though, I (just like you) am entitled to my opinion. Again, rebuttals to me insinuate that I am actually Tommy himself. I don't even know who the author of this exclusive interview is...never met him, don't know where he is from...[/QUOTE]

That's fair enough then. I liked Tommy as a fighter though, and if he really doesn't have an illness then it's just a bit weird to never try and publically prove you are okay. The rewards of being clean are far higher than those of never being found clean. Test and be for sure, Tommy has chosen his path for a reason.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that would end all of the speculation. Until that happens though, I (just like you) am entitled to my opinion. Again, rebuttals to me insinuate that I am actually Tommy himself. I don't even know who the author of this exclusive interview is...never met him, don't know where he is from...

Any mods fancy checking this guy's IP then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go ahead smart guy....

I'm in NY...a long ways from Tommy in Kansas....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess I'll just end arguing on that note. In retrospect, this may be my last post here on saddo boxing. Truthfully, I did not find the online community here (at least the one I experienced) to be friendly. Rather it was rude, demeaning, and argumentitive.

Good day to all and enjoy this weekends fights. I go to TV to see fights, not message boards....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess I'll just end arguing on that note. In retrospect, this may be my last post here on saddo boxing. Truthfully, I did not find the online community here (at least the one I experienced) to be friendly. Rather it was rude, demeaning, and argumentitive.

Good day to all and enjoy this weekends fights. I go to TV to see fights, not message boards....
    Oh dear, you're going to be such a loss too...
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good thread. I wondered this myself. Why hasnt tommy publicly taken a hiv test to prove he aint got it?! Then he can carry on fighting and pick up a few paydays.Even if he is past it..his name will sell

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please stay.

Thread Information