Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 45 teams have competed in the Premier League - can you name them?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 45 teams have competed in the Premier League - can you name them?

...Including the season that starts tomorrow! You've got 8 minutes. I got 43 of 45, one of the ones I missed was pretty obvious!

Can you name the clubs in the Premier League since its inception? | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle
    Last edited by BIG H; 08-12-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 45 teams have competed in the Premier League - can you name them?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    ...Including the season that starts tomorrow! You've got 8 minutes. I got 43 of 45, one of the ones I missed was pretty obvious!

Can you name the clubs in the Premier League since its inception? | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle
    I got 30
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

39 out of 45... Fuck that was hard.
    The spelling kept fucking me up missing an e or adding a in the wrong places.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

24 haha, I guess I should pay more attention to that league.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mick did shit considering he supports 43 of um
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got them all with 29 seconds to spare !

I spent over a minute getting the last one - a team with 8 seasons under their belt

that was good that
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got 3 out of 45 right! Of course I don't follow soccer and can only name Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    I got 3 out of 45 right! Of course I don't follow soccer and can only name Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal.
    Just pretend you got 39 like Mick

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Got them all with 29 seconds to spare !

I spent over a minute getting the last one - a team with 8 seasons under their belt

that was good that
    Nice work mate

Good one innit - love these things
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

44.Took me ages to get some obvious ones. Don't even think I'd have gotten the one I missed if I'd had another 5 minutes.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Just pretend you got 39 like Mick
    Yes I got 39 too.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love this one. I got 40, missing out on Leeds, Middlesbrough, Wimbledon, Oldham and Burnley.

Anyone fancy a punt at the top 200 scorers?

Can you name the top 200 Premier League goal scorers? | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Love this one. I got 40, missing out on Leeds, Middlesbrough, Wimbledon, Oldham and Burnley.

Anyone fancy a punt at the top 200 scorers?

Can you name the top 200 Premier League goal scorers? | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle
    I'll have a go at that later mate.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I havent got nearly enough patients for that (nothing to do with sulking because I cant spell van nistlerooy)

Im just going to claim I got 197

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I havent got nearly enough patients for that (nothing to do with sulking because I cant spell van nistlerooy)

Im just going to claim I got 197
    Sorry dude, the countdown shows how many you have left to get....that means a total of 3 for you right?

Thread Information