Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Guiness world record would you like to set?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What Guiness world record would you like to set?

I am pretty impressed with Peter Cooks attempt to make the world's longest snot trail. However, I think he goes a bit mad at the end by repeatedly kicking his wife in the cunt.

I would probably be in there with the world's oldest active mobile phone. It is a seventeenth century classic. I can't really do anything with it, but I can get a good 2 days from it fresh off being fully charged up. It can even send messages, pretty funky device. Though quite ancient.

So if you could set any world record what would it be and why?

El Kabong Guest

...I'll go with, I'd like to set the Guinness World Record for number of Super Models impregnated

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Guiness world record would you like to set?

I would like to set the record for being the fussiest eater on the planet. Nobody can compare to me in terms of diet limitation. I hate about 96% of all edible food items. That is my record.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The most amount of time with Britney's cleft on my face
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

ICB Guest

Anything regarding sport or physical fitness.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

World record for tolerance.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

...I'll go with, I'd like to set the Guinness World Record for number of Super Models impregnated

When you think this one through its actually pretty weird...

I mean, you want to fuck hot women and be recognised for it, that's a lofty goal, I accept that, but why limit yourself firstly, to just supermodels? There aren't actually that many genuine supermodels, and most are very skinny, even by my standards. SEcondly why would you want each one to give you a child? Do you have any idea of the maintainence you would be paying Right now old washed up Helena Christianson is claiming some ridiculous monthly child maintainence from her estranged (now remarriwd) lover. She wants him to pay for nannies, all of her beauty treatments and products etc running into 10's of thousands a month. Sure you get to fucki these girls, but the kids will just suck all your income and bleed you dry.

Nobody is more money scheming and shallow than a super model.

I'd lesson it to 'have sex with' and expand the base to include 'all fit, famous women'.

That would work better for you I think.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

I mean, you want to fuck hot women and be recognised for it, that's a lofty goal, I accept that, but why limit yourself firstly, to just supermodels? There aren't actually that many genuine supermodels, and most are very skinny, even by my standards. SEcondly why would you want each one to give you a child? Do you have any idea of the maintainence you would be paying Right now old washed up Helena Christianson is claiming some ridiculous monthly child maintainence from her estranged (now remarriwd) lover. She wants him to pay for nannies, all of her beauty treatments and products etc running into 10's of thousands a month. Sure you get to fucki these girls, but the kids will just suck all your income and bleed you dry.

I'd lesson it to 'have sex with' and expand the base to include 'all fit, famous women'.

Bilbo. I'm dunk. Out of real life dfriends., So I love you. always do. I;ll kill miles if needed. bye for now. Kiss kiss.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post

Bilbo. I'm dunk. Out of real life dfriends., So I love you. always do. I;ll kill miles if needed. bye for now. Kiss kiss.
    I think I might be be about to make an entry on Miles's 'Has anyone become obsessed with you?' thread.

I'll bear in mind the assassination offer though. Nice to have something to fall back on in case his anonymous benefactor starts showering him with clicks again.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I might be be about to make an entry on Miles's 'Has anyone become obsessed with you?' thread.

I'll bear in mind the assassination offer though. Nice to have something to fall back on in case his anonymous benefactor starts showering him with clicks again.
    Thnaks Bulbo. Ficuk. I meant Bilbo but im not going back to change it now. Did that sentence ok thoushg. I will cool lcik you. with my work ethich you should catch him by 2022.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    World record for tolerance.
    And a boot up the clacker of the first person who disputes it.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo. I'm dunk. Out of real life dfriends., So I love you. always do. stuffering stuffs and hickity boo etc......Kiss kiss.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Bilbo. I'm dunk. Out of real life dfriends., So I love you. always do. stuffering stuffs and hickity boo etc......Kiss kiss.

Hello Yizzle Bizzzle. Hello.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like the record for youngest supreme court justice.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

El Kabong Guest

#1 I've always wanted a big family #2 you can't get blood from a stone/turnip however that goes.

Thread Information