Sorry I had to start this thread now because the God damned Liberals have given us no relief, they've driven up deficits, they've driven up unemployment, we've got MORE wars, and yet you turn the channel to MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc and you have smug pretentious liberals talking down about the Republican candidates. And you always get the "They don't believe in evolution...hahaha"....what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Believing in God and Evolution aren't mutually exclusive and I really don't care if my leader thinks we evolved from apes if he or she is able to right the ship.

Barack Obama is horrible, he's got no damn clue, he's run this country into the ground after W put us in a tailspin, and what has he done positive? Not much...not much at all.

I don't like Bachman, I don't like Ron Paul, I'm not a huge fan of Rick Perry, I'm not all that fond of Romney...but I sure as fuck won't vote for Obama in 2012.

People say "You don't like Obama because he's black"...I don't care what fucking color he is he's a lousy President and he'd be a lousy President in any shade!

....End rant