Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default 2012 Election

Sorry I had to start this thread now because the God damned Liberals have given us no relief, they've driven up deficits, they've driven up unemployment, we've got MORE wars, and yet you turn the channel to MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc and you have smug pretentious liberals talking down about the Republican candidates. And you always get the "They don't believe in evolution...hahaha"....what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Believing in God and Evolution aren't mutually exclusive and I really don't care if my leader thinks we evolved from apes if he or she is able to right the ship.

Barack Obama is horrible, he's got no damn clue, he's run this country into the ground after W put us in a tailspin, and what has he done positive? Not much...not much at all.

I don't like Bachman, I don't like Ron Paul, I'm not a huge fan of Rick Perry, I'm not all that fond of Romney...but I sure as fuck won't vote for Obama in 2012.

People say "You don't like Obama because he's black"...I don't care what fucking color he is he's a lousy President and he'd be a lousy President in any shade!

....End rant

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2012 Election

Ron Paul is the only one I'm truly looking forward to voting for. I like Gary Johnson but I guess no one else did. Newt is a smuck. I initially was interested in Cain but the more the guy talks the less interested I am in him. I haven't done enough reading on Huntsman but if he were able to win the nomination I could probably vote for him w/o throwing up in my mouth. I personally just can't stand Bachman, particularly how she never answers questions and just keeps spouting her talking points. Romney strikes me as another compassionate conservative that will keep spending like crazy. Perry is trying to ruin two of the best state universities in the nation. So if the general election were tomorrow and it wasn't Paul or Huntsman I don't know if I could be bothered to even go to the polling station. Rubio and Christie would have had my interest but it still looks like neither of them is throwing their hat in the ring...hopefully Palin follows their lead.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Chris Christie would be my first choice for President.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama looks a lot like Jimmy Carter right now, so as long as the Republicans don't nominate an extremist or a complete moron they should have an excellent chance of taking it. I haven't been impressed by anyone on their side so far though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron Paul is odd in some ways, but he's the most coherent of any within the loony party. Obama sucks, I have been saying it for years, he isn't even a proper democrat. Just a lackey for the corporate and financial elite. A true cunt in the nastiest meaning of the word.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Ron Paul is odd in some ways, but he's the most coherent of any within the loony party. Obama sucks, I have been saying it for years, he isn't even a proper democrat. Just a lackey for the corporate and financial elite. A true cunt in the nastiest meaning of the word.
    Which American politician, past or present, is, in your mind, a proper democrat?

I don't necessarily disagree with you, I'm just curious to hear your answer.

Edit: My guess would be FDR, but it took some of the most extreme circumstances in modern history for him to succeed, and even so he had (and still has) some extremely harsh critics.
    Last edited by CFH; 08-25-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who are these people that say "You don't like Obama because he's black"?

You bring up this people call me racist all the time, but who is it that's saying that?

At any rate, The GOP will run the House, Senate and Exec in 2012, there's no doubt about it. Aside from Bachman any other candidate is a shoe-in. I would go so far to say that Ron Paul would win (and four years later people would be bitching about the services they need/want and it will shift back to the left).
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Who are these people that say "You don't like Obama because he's black"?

You bring up this people call me racist all the time, but who is it that's saying that?

At any rate, The GOP will run the House, Senate and Exec in 2012, there's no doubt about it. Aside from Bachman any other candidate is a shoe-in. I would go so far to say that Ron Paul would win (and four years later people would be bitching about the services they need/want and it will shift back to the left).
    If the pundits don't say it outright they imply it, just watch MSNBC, Chris 'Tingley Leg' Matthews has said it. When Rick Perry said "There's a dark cloud over Washington" he got jumped on by the media for using Republican/Conservative "code words". Its as crazy as Eddie Murphy in the movie 'Bowfinger' (with such memorable quotes as "The letter K is in this script 1236 times....that's perfectly divisible by 3. I'm saying 'KKK' is in this script 912 times!" and "What did you say? Shakespeare! Oh I get it Shakespeare like Shake-a-spear, like spear chucker!"). Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson-Lee, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi...they are all hypersensitive in regards to ANY criticism of Obama.

Sure we'll swing left again, the media's story board will change to sway the opinions of people. Hell when W was President stories were ran about how horrible unemployment and the economy were, "people forced to eat dog food" kind of stories.....yet somehow, some way Barry gets a pass.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Which American politician, past or present, is, in your mind, a proper democrat?

I don't necessarily disagree with you, I'm just curious to hear your answer.

Edit: My guess would be FDR, but it took some of the most extreme circumstances in modern history for him to succeed, and even so he had (and still has) some extremely harsh critics.
    Proper democrat is taking my loose words too literally, I think most so called democrats have mostly been a let down. But Obama seems more extreme and ignorant of the causes his party is supposed to represent than any in living memory.

If he had done his duty for the American people, then he would be elected again. He has shoved it all under a rug.

El Kabong Guest

Another thing pay close attention to how closely the Republican candidates are inspected by the media, listen to the questions they are asked, and then look back at how Obama was treated...the Republicans will be asked and expected to answer questions that Barry has never been asked! For example "What experience do you bring to the table as a Presidential candidate?"....never asked to Barry.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think that FDR was anything more than a remedy; he was part of the aristocracy that has been at the root of every problem in this country since 1776. He was merely Huey Long Lite; the original had to be killed because his ideas were too radical. It is flat out ignored in US history how close this country was to a revolution during the Great Depression.
    Of course we don't have those any more, and 'recessions' end as soon as the Wall Street crowd starts getting richer. I find it fitting that an early American pirate had a mansion on Wall Street. And Obama is surely nothing more than a Jimmy Carter like transition president, to another era of the working Americans being screwed over by Republican thieves and liars like Reagan, Bush squared, and Clinton. Or Bush to the 4th, if you prefer.

El Kabong Guest

FDR didn't end the Great Depression, World War II did!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    FDR didn't end the Great Depression, World War II did!
    I don't think anyone disputes that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Sorry I had to start this thread now because the God damned Liberals have given us no relief, they've driven up deficits, they've driven up unemployment, we've got MORE wars, and yet you turn the channel to MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc and you have smug pretentious liberals talking down about the Republican candidates. And you always get the "They don't believe in evolution...hahaha"....what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Believing in God and Evolution aren't mutually exclusive and I really don't care if my leader thinks we evolved from apes if he or she is able to right the ship.

Barack Obama is horrible, he's got no damn clue, he's run this country into the ground after W put us in a tailspin, and what has he done positive? Not much...not much at all.

I don't like Bachman, I don't like Ron Paul, I'm not a huge fan of Rick Perry, I'm not all that fond of Romney...but I sure as fuck won't vote for Obama in 2012.

People say "You don't like Obama because he's black"...I don't care what fucking color he is he's a lousy President and he'd be a lousy President in any shade!

....End rant
    As far as I know, it's Bush and the Reps that did throw out all the wars at the moment and that did peel off your economy toward a massive deficit. I quite fail to see how the liberals are responsible for that and how they could have by miracle erased in 3 years more than 1000 billions of dollars for wars built on false premises. I am not necessarily a big Obama fan (matter of Fact, I'd prefer Ron Paul too) but he's just not responsible for the terrible situation that strikes at the moment.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

El Kabong Guest

CFH you'd be surprised how many Libs try to claim that the little busy work projects FDR created rescued America from the Great Depression....Hell that's taught in our schools! Its an "undeniable truth" FDR's New Deal rescued us from the Great Depression and The Civil War was fought to free the slaves ....both of which couldn't be more wrong.

As for your statements nameless, I agree W did spend too much, the Republicans spent too much, but the Democrats spent even MORE! Was Barry dealt a bad hand (re: the economy)? Sure! But thems the breaks...W inherited a recession (and before you doubt it go check it out), and Reagan too inherited a bad economy but they turned it around. To me Obama has never looked like a LEADER he hasn't done anything that shows any positive leadership qualities, for example on the Obamacare debate he met with Republicans and said "We won, you lost" he LITTERALY said that, and then rammed that bill through Congress. I ask you, "How is that helpful"? He told Republicans to "Eat your peas" when it came to the debt ceiling debate, how smug and condescending can one person be? Is he being told what to say by Keith Olbermann?!?!

As far as candidates go, I don't know who out of the current G.O.P. nominees I would vote for but I would prefer: someone that doesn't wear their religion on their sleeve, someone who has a common sense view of the world, and someone willing to give the states back some power to make decisions for themselves that would benefit them without the national government basically holding their funds hostage. Maybe that makes my candidate Ron Paul, but I really don't care my dog could run America better than Obama!

Thread Information