Thread: Victor Ortiz & Oscar De La Hoya to be on "Piers Morgan" tonight 8/31

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Victor Ortiz & Oscar De La Hoya to be on "Piers Morgan" tonight 8/31

I'll watch it, since it won't have Mayweather on the show.

Ortiz, De La Hoya to be on "Piers Morgan" | RingTV

I wonder if Oscar will be talking about how he thought about suicide, like he did in another interview?

Oscar De La Hoya admits addictions in TV interview - ESPN

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Victor Ortiz & Oscar De La Hoya to be on "Piers Morgan" tonight 8/31

Jeezus Oscar let the kid have the stage. Good luck getting a word in edge wise. Glad Ortiz is getting some general Joe Public pub.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Victor Ortiz & Oscar De La Hoya to be on "Piers Morgan" tonight 8/31

That wasn't that bad actually, pretty good. If Ortiz was anymore layed back he'd be lounching on the sofa with a toke-master in hand. Host wasn't a totally clueless sort and Ortiz spoke on family quite a bit. No mention of Oscars other dealings but says Mayweather beat him clear and hands down, in hypothetical primes he and Ortiz would draw () and he prefers high heeled straps over Pumps.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That wasn't that bad actually, pretty good. If Ortiz was anymore layed back he'd be lounching on the sofa with a toke-master in hand. Host wasn't a totally clueless sort and Ortiz spoke on family quite a bit. No mention of Oscars other dealings but says Mayweather beat him clear and hands down, in hypothetical primes he and Ortiz would draw () and he prefers high heeled straps over Pumps.
    My Dad watched the interview and told me about this part.

Makes me sick, what a sell out Oscar is. Anything to sell a fight.

How long do you think Ortiz would last against Fernando Vargas or oh say Tito Trinidad ? 1 round ? maybe 2 ?

Ike Quartey would have boxed circles around Ortiz.

He's a nice kid with a tragic story, but his biggest win is Andre Berto for Christ sakes.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree.

I'm shocked people actually try to test a pro fighter. Piers even told him guys thought they could test Lennox Lewis. Proves there's a lot of dumb ppl in this world if they don't have a clue how tough these guys are & how hard they can punch!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRazor View Post
    I agree.

I'm shocked people actually try to test a pro fighter. Piers even told him guys thought they could test Lennox Lewis. Proves there's a lot of dumb ppl in this world if they don't have a clue how tough these guys are & how hard they can punch!
    I was shocked Lennox Lewis admitted/bragged to Piers Morgan about getting in bar room fights and wrecking guys. I imagine he couldn't have hit them nearly as hard as he could. Well, also how tough can guys in gay bars be ?
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information