Thread: Larry "F**king" Merchant!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Larry "Fucking" Merchant!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    hahaha I loved it !

Good for Larry !

Did anyone else catch Floyd's man servant Leonard Ellerbee talkin shit to Merchant as well ?

Floyd tells Merchant he doesn't know shit about boxing and Merchant replies "What ?"

Then Ellerbee chimes in "You heard him !"

Then at the end when Larry told Floyd if he was 50 years younger he would kick his ass, Ellerbee goes "You wouldn't do nuthin !"

Fucking priceless.
    haha just put the link below. Watching it again, Ellerbee is hilarious. These ghetto black's they do make me laugh with their tough talk.
    What are you talking about? Rather who? It was Larry that started the tough talk...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Larry "F**king" Merchant!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    couple of things from the video

the question Merchant was asking at the time didnt seem to annoy Floyd but its as if you can see his mind turning and thinking what to do to cause a scene, also Larrys face is priceless when he looks at the camera as it starts kicking off

I dont think thats it. Marchant and Mayweather cleary dont get on. Marchant doesn't like Mayweather's style of fighting and because of this they have no respect for eachother. As usual when someone asks Mayweather a question he doesn't 'feel' he has to answer he just ignores it and says somthing else. Merchant kept pushing him and Floyd got pissed off. It's been going on for years between them.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry was antagonising Floyd regardless of fact. If that's your thing then that's your thing but no way in hell can you not say Larry is a Prick.

Larry totally out pricked Floyd tonight.... The only man to have the blue print on Floyd it would seem
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Larry was antagonising Floyd regardless of fact. If that's your thing then that's your thing but no way in hell can you not say Larry is a Prick.

Larry totally out pricked Floyd tonight.... The only man to have the blue print on Floyd it would seem
    I got some negative rep for calling Larry a prick. you brave.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is a walking piece of shit, and Larry had the balls to call him out, just like he did to lennox lewis after the vitali fight. lennox was a douche leading up to that fight even saying "he didn't have to train to fight a bum!" Larry was right then, and he is right now!
    I'm glad we have such an honest commentator in Larry. Everyone else seems to be total asskissers except Jim Gray. He is pretty fearless too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Floyd is a walking piece of shit, and Larry had the balls to call him out, just like he did to lennox lewis after the vitali fight. lennox was a douche leading up to that fight even saying "he didn't have to train to fight a bum!" Larry was right then, and he is right now!
    I'm glad we have such an honest commentator in Larry. Everyone else seems to be total asskissers except Jim Gray. He is pretty fearless too.

The guy who questioned Abner Mares is a good commentator.

reading the post's, most people seem to think Mayweather didnt do anything illegal, so what is Larry Merchant attacking him for? Doing somthing 'cheap'? He seemed to forgive Ortiz' blatant headbutt excuse (mayweather moved forward to quickly) without question, even though it was nonsense?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    There you see! You see how common sense and truth just sound. It just reads a certain way.

Why the hell are the guys that have the guts to speak the obvious truth always called assholes by the biased haters and ignorant or weak. Larry was the man several times over the many years he has been around the sport and tonight was the peak moment. And Jim is another fine example. If more people spoke up we wouldnt have to deal with half the shit we do because the precedent would be slanted toward the obvious truth.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LukeH View Post

I can relate to Floyd I guess. It's all in the

Seriously though, Larry actually had no factual basis to go at Floyd at that angle other than to simply push his buttons. Which he ALWAYS seems to want to do with Floyd... Which I don't quite understand... So I just assume it's a corporate policy
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 09-18-2011 at 06:39 AM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can relate to Floyd I guess. It's all in the

Seriously though, Larry actually had no factual basis to go at Floyd at that angle other than to simply push his buttons. Which he ALWAYS seems to want to do with Floyd... Which I don't quite understand... So I just assume it's a corporate policy
    I think he doesnt like Floyds usual style. But I thought he pushed alot more of the action than usual tonight, so all i can guess is that Merchant just seems to have an inbuilt dislike for him no matter what. I think it's been there for a while and Mayweather just decided to bite back tonight. It might not be the perfect time to air the dirty laundry, but when else would these two actually conversate besides after a fight?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if Larry has a twitter account?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    couple of things from the video

the question Merchant was asking at the time didnt seem to annoy Floyd but its as if you can see his mind turning and thinking what to do to cause a scene, also Larrys face is priceless when he looks at the camera as it starts kicking off

I dont think thats it. Marchant and Mayweather cleary dont get on. Marchant doesn't like Mayweather's style of fighting and because of this they have no respect for eachother. As usual when someone asks Mayweather a question he doesn't 'feel' he has to answer he just ignores it and says somthing else. Merchant kept pushing him and Floyd got pissed off. It's been going on for years between them.

now watch how floyd looks at schaefer as the questions is being asked, schaefer nods and then floyd starts his outburst ... it was pre-meditated to cause controversy, all publicity is good publicity as they say

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exclamation Re: Larry "F**king" Merchant!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    What was Larry doing when he was 50 years ago? Because if he was a better fighter than Oscar, Mosley and everyone else Floyd has owned then it sounds like we may have missed out on a great career.
    He never said he was a better boxer than Floyd did he?
    Don't think he was talking about

As much as I dislike Larry... What wpuld you say to a guy 50 years younger than in your face like that. No need from floyd and tbh the frustration probably showed he knew the fight ended in farce and was embarassed.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usually Merchant annoys the fuck out of me with his slow, stuttering pondering interviews, but he is now my hero It's one of my favourite moments in boxing this year - genius!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agree H that was tv gold.

Love him or loathe him Larry is an institution in the sport and like the pope can't be sacked. Will stay till he croaks.

For Floyd to say he knows shit is nonsense but Larrys comeback was class.

Never really liked mayweather but after watching 24 7 and now this I hope pac fucks him up big time

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol Larry is sucha troll

Thread Information