Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amanda Knox guilty or not?

I don't know if she is guilty or not, but if she is going to get locked away for a long time I bet she'd let me plough her hairy furrow priot to incarceration. She is a foxy minx, but I would hide all my ice picks before doing her!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Knox leaves prison after murder conviction overturned

Update:

Knox leaves prison after murder conviction overturned

PERUGIA, Italy — Amanda Knox, the 24-year-old American found guilty in 2009 of murdering her roommate Meredith Kercher, was a free woman after an appeals court jury on Monday acquitted her and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito.

Knox, 24, collapsed in tears as the jury's verdict was read.

The jury had two options to acquit: determining there wasn't enough evidence to uphold the conviction or that the pair simply didn't commit the crime. The jury determined the latter, clearing Knox and Sollecito completely.

After briefly returning to prison for a formal discharge, Knox was seen being driven away in a convoy. Rocco Girlanda, an Italian lawmaker who is close to the Knox family, said she planned to leave Italy on Tuesday.

Knox leaves prison after conviction overturned - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit, now we will have another crappy Hollywood movie about innocent American sentenced in a foreign country...
    I would so much prefer a deep, psychological movie about young, handsome psychopaths, planning and commiting sex-motivated murder, the story based in a lovely, quiet town.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by therealremi View Post
    Shit, now we will have another crappy Hollywood movie about innocent American sentenced in a foreign country...
    I would so much prefer a deep, psychological movie about young, handsome psychopaths, planning and commiting sex-motivated murder, the story based in a lovely, quiet town.
    Ain't that the truth, I figure Hugh Heffner will pay Knox 5 mil to pose nude for Playboy, and she'll make a ton of money doing documentaries and interviews, and of course the big money movie offers for her story. Shit man, who says crime doesn't pay?
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 10-04-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Ain't that the truth, I figure Hugh Heffner will pay Knox 5 mil to pose nude for Playboy, and she'll make a ton of money doing documentaries and interviews, and of course the big money movie offers for her story. Shit man, who says crime doesn't pay?
    haha I posted the same thought on facebook earlier today, so hope that happens.

Glad she was found innocent, hope that she really is.

Looking forward to googling for some hot pics when she starts partying again.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

What do you wanna bet Amanda's having a few drinks tonight, after 4 fucking years in prison I know I would.
    I believe she's headed back to the States tuesday, I think she's probably guilty, but the Italian prosecution had a horrible case, so I believe an acquittal on the appeal was the right thing to do. If she really was innocent like she claims, then this case was a travesty.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 10-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you wanna bet Amanda's having a few drinks tonight, after 4 fucking years in prison I know I would.
    I believe she's headed back to the States tuesday, I think she probably guilty, but the Italian prosecution had a horrible case, so I believe an acquittal was the right thing. If she really was innocent like she claims, then this case was a travesty.
    I wonder if she's had sex since getting out yet and who it will be with?

Also, you reckon she dyked out in prison? Must have.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe she's headed back to the States tuesday, I think she probably guilty, but the Italian prosecution had a horrible case, so I believe an acquittal was the right thing. If she really was innocent like she claims, then this case was a travesty.
    I wonder if she's had sex since getting out yet and who it will be with?

Also, you reckon she dyked out in prison? Must have.
    Chances are not yet, not while she's still around ma & pa, as for dyking out in prison, that's not much of a stretch, she wasn't a stranger to sex with other females before she went to prison.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Italy ........ what a third world banana republic country.

The reason she got off was simply because the Italian police completely screwed up the forensics. They were putting evidence in paper bags and not protecting the chain of custody/evidence. Absolite amateurs.

On top of that, it is a country with one of the highest levels of corruption in the world, endemic tax dodging, a leader who is a worldwide joke and they are about to go bust after years of profligate spending of other people's money.

If anything like this had happened in, say, Sierra Leone or Columbia, it would be accompanied by worldwide derision and contempt ........
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Italy ........ what a third world banana republic country.

The reason she got off was simply because the Italian police completely screwed up the forensics. They were putting evidence in paper bags and not protecting the chain of custody/evidence. Absolite amateurs.

On top of that, it is a country with one of the highest levels of corruption in the world, endemic tax dodging, a leader who is a worldwide joke and they are about to go bust after years of profligate spending of other people's money.

If anything like this had happened in, say, Sierra Leone or Columbia, it would be accompanied by worldwide derision and contempt ........
    I just got through reading that the Italian Prosecutor plans to appeal the acquittal:

The prosecutor said he would appeal the decision releasing Knox and Italian Raffaele Sollecito, her co-defendant and one-time boyfriend.

"We will appeal," prosecutor Giuliano Mignini told Reuters. "The (higher) court will decide whether to confirm the first sentence or the second sentence."

So it's not over, I would bet however, that Knox ain't ever going back to Italy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44767938...ope/?GT1=43001

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find this quite unbelievable from the Daily Mail website. I understand them preparing 2 stories so they can upload it to the site as soon as the verdict was delivered, but come on. Look at those 'quotes'.

Tabloid Watch: MailOnline makes up events, quotes from Perugia

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She was found guilty for blaming a completely innocent man and implicated him for the murder. She was out on a technicality and she did it with the other 2.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    She was found guilty for blaming a completely innocent man and implicated him for the murder. She was out on a technicality and she did it with the other 2.

Yeah out on a technicality i agree. dna evidence was not strong enough blah blah, if she was innocent surely her dna wouldn't have been on the knife near the girls body at all. It frustrates me that she told so many lies and changed her story on different occasions while having evidence going against her and still get off with it.

I haven't heard much about the ivory coast guy who is still inside for it, he's obviously a killer but don't seem like he has tried to implicate knox and her bloke too severly that goes in her favour but i doubt he is given much opportunity to speak to the media.

it's merediths family i feel sorry for big time couldn't imagine what it like to go through what they been through but makes it even worse when the killer got away with it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post
    I find this quite unbelievable from the Daily Mail website. I understand them preparing 2 stories so they can upload it to the site as soon as the verdict was delivered, but come on. Look at those 'quotes'.

Tabloid Watch: MailOnline makes up events, quotes from Perugia

Wow. believe nothing.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Yep. She blamed her boss at first and said he was the murderer, not only that but she changed her story a lot of times. Innocent people dont change their stories constantly.

Thread Information