27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amanda Knox guilty or not?

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    She was found guilty for blaming a completely innocent man and implicated him for the murder. She was out on a technicality and she did it with the other 2.
    Yep. She blamed her boss at first and said he was the murderer, not only that but she changed her story a lot of times. Innocent people dont change their stories constantly.
    Desperate people may do, whether guilty or not.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The people who are saying she is guilty as sin though, based on what?

As I understand there is no evidence whatsoever linking her to the murder.

Her DNA was not found anywhere in the room where Meredith was killed, whereas Randy Guede's was found all over Meredith's body.

Meredith has been determined as a killer based on her contradictory reports as to what happened that night, blaming her boss, reported unusual behaviour and a the inconsistent alibi story.

As H says, that may have been desperation and fear rather than guilt. It's also worth noting she was only 19/20 at the time, didn't speak much Italian and the whole interview took place, supposedly under duress and in a foreign language.

I guess her story will come out in time.

IT's very similar to that poor backpacker girl whose husband/fiance was murdered when they were both kidnapped in the outback. For years she was regarded as being complicit as it was 'impossible' she could have escaped as she described.

Then in court, they handcuffed her from behind and asked her to demonstrate how she managed to escape. She just sat down on the floor and slid the cuffs under her legs and was able to run away. Took about 4 seconds....

The media print a lot of sensationalist crap and twist every innocent thing to be malevolent.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Foxy Knoxy"?, this bitch is seriously ugly, and humm, a horrible speaker.

Amanda Knox's tearful return to the U.S.

Last edited by Mars_ax; 10-05-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Bilbo and H are right here. Joanna Lees (backpack murder) was guilty as hell in the media until it turned out she was innocent.

Ever heard about the West Memphis Three? These poor fuckers just spent 20 years in prison basically on the back of a borderline retarded kids "confession." Convicted with ZERO evidence or motive.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I think Bilbo and H are right here. Joanna Lees (backpack murder) was guilty as hell in the media until it turned out she was innocent.

Ever heard about the West Memphis Three? These poor fuckers just spent 20 years in prison basically on the back of a borderline retarded kids "confession." Convicted with ZERO evidence or motive.
    Knox may or may not really be guilty, the bottom line is, the Italian prosecutions flimsy "evidence" against her should never have supported a murder conviction in the first place.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 10-05-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    "Foxy Knoxy"?, this bitch is seriously ugly, and humm, a horrible speaker.

Amanda Knox's tearful return to the U.S.

First speech after 4 years in prison with the world hating you, not easy to look your best.

Also, horrible speaker? Imagine how most of us would sound after 4 years inside for murder and the media scrutiny she has endured. You can't exactly expect her to sound like Clarence Darrow.
    By Christmas she will be a hottie again.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She's not dealing from a full deck. Not that this makes her a murderer.

I understand that the Italian police completely fucked up with all the forensic evidence, so it's very difficult to prove she had a part in it.

However, other evidence is very, very sketchy. At best, it makes her out to be a complete maniac. At worst, it suggests she is a murderer or an accomplice.

Claiming she witnessed her boss carry out the murder is beyond sick and i don't understand how a grueling 14 hour interrogation (as bad as that may be) can lead you to making such an accusation.
    I can understand a person being manipulated into telling half truths during an interview and i understand that police can give you leading questions so your version of events fills the gaps in their current theories. What i can't understand is how a person would lie to the point where they say they witnessed somebody kill somebody else. That's either one hell of a law breaking interrogation where the police have forced her to make that statement, or she is a complete and utter fruitcake. Or she knows what really happened and she's covering for herself or somebody else.

Then all of the other minor pieces of evidence where she and her then boyfriend tried to create an alibi. There's just too many lies in there. Pointless lies that wouldn't matter unless you were trying to cover your own back.

The staged break in. The fact that she was seen buying bleach the following morning, when she claimed to be in bed. The fact that she confirmed the cause of death to one of her British friends, when the actual cause hadn't been released yet. The fact that she blamed her vagueness of what happened on her smoking weed that night.

I'll stop short of saying she's done it, because i wasn't there. I didn't see it. But something doesn't sit well at all.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

I understand that the Italian police completely fucked up with all the forensic evidence, so it's very difficult to prove she had a part in it.

However, other evidence is very, very sketchy. At best, it makes her out to be a complete maniac. At worst, it suggests she is a murderer or an accomplice.

Claiming she witnessed her boss carry out the murder is beyond sick and i don't understand how a grueling 14 hour interrogation (as bad as that may be) can lead you to making such an accusation.
    I can understand a person being manipulated into telling half truths during an interview and i understand that police can give you leading questions so your version of events fills the gaps in their current theories. What i can't understand is how a person would lie to the point where they say they witnessed somebody kill somebody else. That's either one hell of a law breaking interrogation where the police have forced her to make that statement, or she is a complete and utter fruitcake. Or she knows what really happened and she's covering for herself or somebody else.

Then all of the other minor pieces of evidence where she and her then boyfriend tried to create an alibi. There's just too many lies in there. Pointless lies that wouldn't matter unless you were trying to cover your own back.

The staged break in. The fact that she was seen buying bleach the following morning, when she claimed to be in bed. The fact that she confirmed the cause of death to one of her British friends, when the actual cause hadn't been released yet. The fact that she blamed her vagueness of what happened on her smoking weed that night.

I'll stop short of saying she's done it, because i wasn't there. I didn't see it. But something doesn't sit well at all.

A lot of those claims against her might be innacurate or completely made up though. As I said above, go through some of the stuff about Joanna Lees that is still on the net, all the 'lies' and mistruths she told, everything that didn't add up, all the reasons why she must have been guilty, and then realise that a few years later she was completely and totally vindicated. The same with Colin Stagg, who had his life completely ruined and was totally innocent.

The point is Amanda Knox hasn't been able to give her side of the story or respond to any of the claims yet, everything is reported in the paper and given a malevolent spin.

This idea of her being satanic and diabolical because she liked to party and sleep around....really? Like 90% of student girls her age aren't doing the same

The stories about buying blach and talking to a friend about the murder just sound like bits of gosspi to me, that very well might not even be true.

Her boss Mr Lumumba I presume you agree was completely innocent. So why then did he delete a text message he sent to Amanda Knox on the night of the murder saying 'I will see you later'? And why was there a signal trace from his phone at the cottage shortly afterwards?

We know now he had nothing to do with it so these 'incriminating' actions are presumably entirely cooincidental, and that could just as easily be true of the majority of the strange events surround Knox...

At the end of the day we will likely never know what happened but as I understand they found no actual evidence that linked Knox to the murder at all. The break in, the buying of bleach etc have not been shown to have been by her either as I understand it.

ICB Guest

I thought her DNA was on the knife aswell as her footprints being found in the apartment, and not only that there's just something i can see in her that is really ugly. Something about her is seriously off and i believe she done it, its just the stupid police made a complete cock up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I thought her DNA was on the knife aswell as her footprints being found in the apartment, and not only that there's just something i can see in her that is really ugly. Something about her is seriously off and i believe she done it, its just the stupid police made a complete cock up.
    Erm, no, no, definitely no she's fit, and yes.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Erm, no, no, definitely no she's fit, and yes.
    I thought there was some of her DNA on the knife that killed that poor girl ? i haven't read up on it just what i've seen on the news and in the paper, but as i said i really don't like the look of her really bad vibes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, and it's hard to imagine that Knox wasn't involved in some kind of way.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Download link to the film: Amanda Knox, Murder on trial in Italy

If you have a spare 90 minutes, it's well worth watching, if not only for how fit the girl who plays Knoxy is. Jesus H Christ. I found it quite interesting, although it does contain a few fallacies.

Here's how the film differentiates from what supposedly happened....

Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Film is good quality and virus free. Uploaded it myself.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Download link to the film: Amanda Knox, Murder on trial in Italy

If you have a spare 90 minutes, it's well worth watching, if not only for how fit the girl who plays Knoxy is. Jesus H Christ. I found it quite interesting, although it does contain a few fallacies.

Here's how the film differentiates from what supposedly happened....

Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Film is good quality and virus free. Uploaded it myself.
    Cheers I will get that and watch later.

From my own reading today I think she was entirely innocent.

The original prosecutor, who started the crazy theory that she was some kind of she devil, involved in a satanic ritual orgy is now serving a suspended sentence for phone tapping journalists who disagreed with his theory.

He orignally created the theory after seeing the text Knox sent to Patrick Lulumba saying 'See you later'. He construed that to be a sinister text agrreing to plot an assassination, and came up with the idea that Knox, Sollecito and Lumumba planned to kill Meredith as a part of a satanic ritual.

This also explains why Knox, under great duress might acuse Lulumba. Clearly, the prosecutor, Giulano Miaginini was putting it to her that the three of them had killed Meredith, and Knox insisting that she wasn't involved said it was all Lulumba. It was Mignini who initially made the accusation of Lulumba and he got Amanda to agree to his involvement in the killing.

When Randy Guede's prints and DNA were found all over Meredith's body, he kept his satanic ritual theory and merely switched Guede with Lulumba.

But as the evidence overwhelmingly shows, there was no trace of evidence implicating Amanda in the killing at all, it was just the theory insisted upon by Mignini.

The fact that there were holes in Amanda's story can fairly easily be explained imo by the following facts;

She was under intense duress, with a basicallly corrupt police force telling her what happened and hitting her around the head, denying her a lawyer etc, interrogating her in a language she barely knew. She was, let's remember only 19 at the time as well.

I think it was a complete and total miscarriage of justice, virtually all of the accusations against her either grossly exaggerated and distorted, or else entirely fabricated.

I hope the original proscetor ends up being the subject of further investigations and that Amanda and Sollecito both get substantial compensation for this atrocity of justice.

Thread Information