Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amanda Knox guilty or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Download link to the film: Amanda Knox, Murder on trial in Italy

If you have a spare 90 minutes, it's well worth watching, if not only for how fit the girl who plays Knoxy is. Jesus H Christ. I found it quite interesting, although it does contain a few fallacies.
    Thats Wlads (recently) ex-girlfriend that plays Amanda Knox in it
    maineventboxing.wordpress.com - my mates boxing blog, check it out for fight articles and fight predictions

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Knox: I was sexually harasssed

Poor Amanda, never mind that she was having sex with the other inmates.

I was sexually harassed: Knox

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

If you have a spare 90 minutes, it's well worth watching, if not only for how fit the girl who plays Knoxy is. Jesus H Christ. I found it quite interesting, although it does contain a few fallacies.

Here's how the film differentiates from what supposedly happened....

Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Film is good quality and virus free. Uploaded it myself.
    Cheers I will get that and watch later.

From my own reading today I think she was entirely innocent.

The original prosecutor, who started the crazy theory that she was some kind of she devil, involved in a satanic ritual orgy is now serving a suspended sentence for phone tapping journalists who disagreed with his theory.

He orignally created the theory after seeing the text Knox sent to Patrick Lulumba saying 'See you later'. He construed that to be a sinister text agrreing to plot an assassination, and came up with the idea that Knox, Sollecito and Lumumba planned to kill Meredith as a part of a satanic ritual.

This also explains why Knox, under great duress might acuse Lulumba. Clearly, the prosecutor, Giulano Miaginini was putting it to her that the three of them had killed Meredith, and Knox insisting that she wasn't involved said it was all Lulumba. It was Mignini who initially made the accusation of Lulumba and he got Amanda to agree to his involvement in the killing.

When Randy Guede's prints and DNA were found all over Meredith's body, he kept his satanic ritual theory and merely switched Guede with Lulumba.

But as the evidence overwhelmingly shows, there was no trace of evidence implicating Amanda in the killing at all, it was just the theory insisted upon by Mignini.

The fact that there were holes in Amanda's story can fairly easily be explained imo by the following facts;

She was under intense duress, with a basicallly corrupt police force telling her what happened and hitting her around the head, denying her a lawyer etc, interrogating her in a language she barely knew. She was, let's remember only 19 at the time as well.

I think it was a complete and total miscarriage of justice, virtually all of the accusations against her either grossly exaggerated and distorted, or else entirely fabricated.

I hope the original proscetor ends up being the subject of further investigations and that Amanda and Sollecito both get substantial compensation for this atrocity of justice.
    Now i've had time to think about it, i'm sort of leaning towards your view here. I watched the film and even though it's not real, the intensity of what she will have been going through when she was being interrogated, really shines through. And then when you factor in her not speaking perfect Italian, it's more plausible that she did panic and basically accuse Lulumba.

It also seems odd how Guede's DNA was all over the scene and only 5 cells or so of Knox's were. That doesn't add up if she took part in the killing.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So here comes the world wide premiere of the television series. I bet Australia buys it too now.
    Last edited by Andre; 10-08-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The original prosecutor, who started the crazy theory that she was some kind of she devil, involved in a satanic ritual orgy is now serving a suspended sentence for phone tapping journalists who disagreed with his theory.

He orignally created the theory after seeing the text Knox sent to Patrick Lulumba saying 'See you later'. He construed that to be a sinister text agrreing to plot an assassination, and came up with the idea that Knox, Sollecito and Lumumba planned to kill Meredith as a part of a satanic ritual.

This also explains why Knox, under great duress might acuse Lulumba. Clearly, the prosecutor, Giulano Miaginini was putting it to her that the three of them had killed Meredith, and Knox insisting that she wasn't involved said it was all Lulumba. It was Mignini who initially made the accusation of Lulumba and he got Amanda to agree to his involvement in the killing.

When Randy Guede's prints and DNA were found all over Meredith's body, he kept his satanic ritual theory and merely switched Guede with Lulumba.

But as the evidence overwhelmingly shows, there was no trace of evidence implicating Amanda in the killing at all, it was just the theory insisted upon by Mignini.

The fact that there were holes in Amanda's story can fairly easily be explained imo by the following facts;

She was under intense duress, with a basicallly corrupt police force telling her what happened and hitting her around the head, denying her a lawyer etc, interrogating her in a language she barely knew. She was, let's remember only 19 at the time as well.

I think it was a complete and total miscarriage of justice, virtually all of the accusations against her either grossly exaggerated and distorted, or else entirely fabricated.

I hope the original proscetor ends up being the subject of further investigations and that Amanda and Sollecito both get substantial compensation for this atrocity of justice.
    Now i've had time to think about it, i'm sort of leaning towards your view here. I watched the film and even though it's not real, the intensity of what she will have been going through when she was being interrogated, really shines through. And then when you factor in her not speaking perfect Italian, it's more plausible that she did panic and basically accuse Lulumba.

It also seems odd how Guede's DNA was all over the scene and only 5 cells or so of Knox's were. That doesn't add up if she took part in the killing.

Yeah, I really don't think she had anything to do with it at all. Probably a really lovely girl who has had her life tragically ruined.

What happens in the film by the way? Is she the killer in that?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Money can get anyone off.
    Knox is as guilty as sin.
    But they have the poor black guy to take the fall so this will all fade away and amanda will get very rich and the real killer.. a thing of the past.
    Bring on 2012 and the end of this system of things

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    But they have the poor black guy to take the fall so this will all fade away and amanda will get very rich and the real killer.. a thing of the past.

Based on what? What evidence against her convinces you of her guilt?

Or have you just bought into the media headlines of the last four years?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Based on what? What evidence
    against her convinces you of her
    guilt?

Or have you just bought into the
    media headlines of the last four
    years?
    What makes you think shes completely innocent Bilbo?

Sorry to ask a question with a question.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Based on what? What evidence
    against her convinces you of her
    guilt?

Or have you just bought into the
    media headlines of the last four
    years?
    What makes you think shes completely innocent Bilbo?

Sorry to ask a question with a question.
    Well because in most cases people are convicted of a murder based on their being evidence of them having committed it.

Your conclusion seems to be this, a girl is found dead. I believe her flatmate killed her. Unless we can prove that she didn't then she must have.

That's a rather strange form of justice.

There was no evidence of Amanda Knox being at the crime scene. Her DNA was not found on Meredith Kercher at all. Nor was her boyfriend's.

By contrast, the man who is in jail serving time for Meredith's murder, Randy Guede, his DNA is all over the crime scene and Meredith's body.

The involvement of Knox and Sollecito was part of the 'Satanic orgy' hypothesis of the Italian prosecutor. He initially believed Knox, Sollectito, and Amanda's boss, a guy called Lulumba did it in some form of satanic sexual serial killing ritual.

His evidence for this? On the night of the murder Amanda had sent a text to her boss saying simply 'See you later'.

Lulumba was cleared as he had a cast iron alibi, but by then Randy Guede's DNA had been found all over the crime scene and instead of just doing him for the murder, the prosecutor was intent on proving his satanic ritual slaughter hypothesis so he kept that idea and just substituted Guede for Lulumba.

But it was based on no actual evidence at all. Which has since been demonstrated and Amanda is finally free.

It was a total miscarriage of justice. The prosecutor who got Amanda Knox jailed has since been served with a 16 month jail sentence of his own for illegally hacking into phones of journalists and fellow police do to with another case. Google him. Guilano Mignini.

She was totally set up.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I really don't think she had anything to do with it at all. Probably a really lovely girl who has had her life tragically ruined.

Its a very watchable movie,you'll be all over her I mean it. It shows the sequence of events and gets you into her personality and her relationships with all involved just as much as her fuck ups in not being 100% honest for some reason. The credits bring us up to date.
    It was on Foxtel yesterday as a free to air movie.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No it's not really done like that. It sort of shows different peoples perceptions of what happened, without actually committing to either side.....not properly anyway. It's a good watch, and you'll love her in it.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you see her bits?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you see her bits?

Only cleavage. Shes pretty though.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched the 48 hours special documentary on the case.

You can find it here.

"48 Hours" reveals Amanda Knox's untold story - CBS News

Just click on the link that says 'Watch this episode'

I think it pretty much demolishes the case against her. Poor fucking girl. Hope she is able to recover and build a worthwhile life for herself after this.

The millions she will likely make will at least help..

Thread Information