Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Who thinks this will happen in October-November 2011?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who thinks this will happen in October-November 2011?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who thinks this will happen in October-November 2011?

Nope but the Sun will flare up more than we are used to as our galaxy passes through whats called fluffy cloud.

Also

11/11/11 is a one of;

Only time that something is going to occur.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, I don't think the changes will be that soon. In fact US apathy is something that truly frustrates me. America needs a revolution of some sort, but it just isn't happening. It's good to see protests on Wall Street, but the numbers need to be far higher. A little mace shouldn't be ending the demands. The media blackout of those protests is shameful too.

People need to bring the US economy to a stand still. There should be a unified refuse to go to work week unless financial reform is introduced and economic terrorists removed. But it is just never going to happen.

It isn't just about America, but what that country is doing to the world with its economic blackmail, illegal wars and rampant assassinations. It's a spreading cancer and I don't know how it can be stopped.

Clearly it cannot go on indefinitely, how much can more can people be stripped of their quality of life? But for the time being the black hole that is the corporate elite will continue to strip assets, welfare and rights. 400 own half of US assets now. Let's see if they can push it to 70% in the next 10 years.

If the fightback doesn't start after the next financial implosion then it will probably never happen. The next collapse is coming and that is because the fuckwits continued working for the banks and refused to reform anything.

Politicians do not represent the people and merely represent their lobby interests. Lobbying needs to be banned as it is nothing more than corruption. It is legalised mafia behaviour and the lobbyists clearly have sociopathic tendencies.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

with its economic blackmail, illegal wars and rampant assassinations. It's a spreading cancer and I don't know how it can be stopped.
    110% AGREE.

u.s. simply bullies and bombs its way to spreading democracy. 1st they create alQaeda in '79 to fight the commies in afghanistan; they fund bin laden, they fund saddam against iran. then when its 'convenient" they turn around like the biggest hypocrite and DEMONIZE THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT THEY WILDLY SUPPORTED. This whole Libya thing is a fake. Qaddafi was about to switch out of US dollar oil contracts and the FED wouldnt stand for that at all. There are just as many people in Yemen or Bahrain getting killed yet the US and NATO dont bother going in there, do they?
    Do you think if Libya's major export was BROCCOLI that they'd give a rat's ass about the "rebels"?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    with its economic blackmail, illegal wars and rampant assassinations. It's a spreading cancer and I don't know how it can be stopped.
    110% AGREE.

u.s. simply bullies and bombs its way to spreading democracy. 1st they create alQaeda in '79 to fight the commies in afghanistan; they fund bin laden, they fund saddam against iran. then when its 'convenient" they turn around like the biggest hypocrite and DEMONIZE THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT THEY WILDLY SUPPORTED. This whole Libya thing is a fake. Qaddafi was about to switch out of US dollar oil contracts and the FED wouldnt stand for that at all. There are just as many people in Yemen or Bahrain getting killed yet the US and NATO dont bother going in there, do they?
    Do you think if Libya's major export was BROCCOLI that they'd give a rat's ass about the "rebels"?
    You are right.

I will never return to my country and that is my ultimate act of protest. All Americans can do is protest or leave.

What exists now is beyond evil.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    110% AGREE.

Exactly; IF THEY REALLY CARED about people on ground level. They would send armed forces into villages in northern Africa and get rid of the murderous native militias and feed the real poor and support the real needy and immediate dieing of the world right where it is happening now.

Makes all of their false justifications to their tax paying public a sham, as they are all world domination based power grabs with a built in excuse for the gullible flag wavers and supporters of the false side of Christian religion who war against the false religious side of Islam. Evil has permeated all of the finger pointers and blamers on both sides.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

let's hope and pray that the u.s. of a(rschloch) fizzles out with its 22.7% actual unemployment rate, continuing shipping jobs to INdia and China, and utterly crumbling infrastructure (roads, bridges, tunnels, sewers, schools), utterly crumbling POPULATION (fat on genetically-modifed "foods", hormone-saturated "foods", autistic from multiple SQUALINE-containing vaccines, mesmerized by Beyonce, Jay-Z, American Idol, and the NFL), terrorized domestically by the TSA (Ministry of Truth), Homeland Security (Big Brother), and the Red/Orange/Yellow Terror Alert System. et cetera ad infinitum.

George Orwell gets 5000 bonus points for his call on this one.

Thread Information