Thread: I kinda need advice. Bad times.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I kinda need advice. Bad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    It just occurred to me that there may be an alternative solution to this problem.

- Next time she's on the bus, quietly make a heinously inappropriate comment that will shock and appal her.
    - She'll make a complaint, but nobody will have heard anything, so there's no evidence that you did anything wrong.
    - You get transferred onto another bus route, never see her again. Problem solved.

haha and he thinks my advice is bad
    And rightly so. My plan is guaranteed to work, and would very quickly have him moved to another bus route. It might be the one going to the prison, but its better than having to look at fit birds every day.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It just occurred to me that there may be an alternative solution to this problem.

- Next time she's on the bus, quietly make a heinously inappropriate comment that will shock and appal her.
    - She'll make a complaint, but nobody will have heard anything, so there's no evidence that you did anything wrong.
    - You get transferred onto another bus route, never see her again. Problem solved.

haha and he thinks my advice is bad
    And rightly so. My plan is guaranteed to work, and would very quickly have him moved to another bus route. It might be the one going to the prison, but its better than having to look at fit birds every day.
    Yeah, I'm still a bit perplexed as to what actually his problem is

"Oh no a really hot girl likes me and smiles at me on the bus, help me!"

My advice is actually the most sensible. Just enjoy the attention. Don't encourage it, but don't flaggellate yourself over it either. Let it be a little bit of validation and a nice ego boost. I highly doubt the girl will try anything, she is only 17 after all. It's just a harmless crush.

To be honest, I'm just a bit annoyed he specifically requested I didn't post in the thread, rather hurt my feelings.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fortunately Bilbo, you're not the kind of guy to actually pay attention to such a request, as he will have your advice if he likes it or not!

Personally it's a problem I'd love to have.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fortunately Bilbo, you're not the kind of guy to actually pay attention to such a request, as he will have your advice if he likes it or not!

Personally it's a problem I'd love to have.

He just gone made it worse for himself with that request.

But you are completely right. Imagine the alternative scenario. You're a young guy working a school run, packed full of schoolgirls and none of them find you attractive. That would fucking suck, like every day going to work and being reminded how totally unnappealing you are to hot girls.

He's totally looking at this the wrong way.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be killin me , good luck, you know you have to abort this mission.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only way that there is an unimagined problem is if you feel that you wouldn't be able to control yourself if she did make a move. Unless that is the case, and I seriously doubt it is, the only problems are in your head.

I agree with Bilbo, enjoy it if you can and if not just try to ignore it. The only way something bad happens is if you allow it and as long as you control yourself you will be fine. Throughout your life there will be women you are seriously attracted to, being married doesn't change that, as long as you play the tape through by doing what Saddo suggests and realize that your family is worth so much more than a fling, you'll be just fine.

I've been with the same girl for almost a goddamn decade. I have been tempted more times that I could count, but I've never acted on it because the negatives far outweigh the positives. I can't imagine ever cheating on the wife, but it doesn't mean I can control who I'm attracted to.

El Kabong Guest

Find out when she turns 18 and then swoop in for it. Go get ya some Jimbo!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay so the problem is basically this: Teenagers Girls talk - They talk almost as much as old women, infact they probably do speak more because all though they're not talking for half as long as old old women they fuckin speak three times as fast!

I mean, my fear is that I become that guy that ALL the girls are looking at... If for any reason then just because they wanna know who I am... SERIOUSLY! I'm just paranoid that I'm gonna arrive to a yard full of sniggering mouths, suspicious eyes and pointing fingers when really I just want to be low key. Nothing even happene today though so I guess i've just gotta man up and try to ride the parra train... It's almost like... Actually no IT IS like i have a guilty conscience already (probably because she is very attractive and I was complete head-spun by her).

You know that really odd thing is that I really haven't thought about my wife and kid through this pissy episode, but then I think thats because I'm more concerned with my job than our relationship which in turn is probably because I know I aint ever cheating on them.

I dunno... Maybe I should just relax and stop over thinking... I must sound crazy but Teenage girls man... I just about remember those beasts, they are trouble!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you should try and finger her
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A decade ago I would gave her minge a snog

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    She would have been seven years old dude....you are one sick twisted perv if ever there was one. I'm sure folk like you have no shame, but you should definitely be ashamed!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She would have been seven years old dude....you are one sick twisted perv if ever there was one. I'm sure folk like you have no shame, but you should definitely be ashamed!

hahaha I think JB should take over my mantle as the forum perv henceforth.

At least the girls I lust over are 19.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are in a position of power and trust, if you abuse that your name will be mud and that will stay with you forever so do not even go there. It is simply a crush and you must have some inadequacies in your life to even contemplating acting on this crush. Are you having a good sex life, try and work on your relationship with your wife. This girl is nothing more than a tease and you will regret doing anything to her. I get flirted upon by single mothers, young teenagers some times and never respond, your reputation is the most important thing you have. DO NOT FUCK THAT UP EVER!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does anyone actually get where I'm coming from

Please someone relay back to me what they think I'm on about. Read it back to me will you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha I think JB should take over my mantle as the forum perv henceforth.

At least the girls I lust over are 19.
    Bollocks you cunt

Thread Information