10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I kinda need advice. Bad times.

I think I have a crush on a 17 year old

I'm 29 in a months time

I help cover a contracted run into this particutlar school/ college every now and then (for a bit of overtime) in the mornings and there is this one girl who gets on the bus who I just have to admit blows my mind, she is that unbelievably attractive...

Now usually I can simply draw the line at 'pretty' or 'cute' but in a totally non sexual way but I have been thinking about this girl all week!

I have been thinking about this girl, ALL week.

To be honest, I think it's because I know she fancies me and has been saying things and has been trying to flirt with me ever since I started covering this morning run, three weeks ago and I've always been polite but absolutely professional (and I am 100% sure that I haven't been giving off any signals of any kind) and actually, at first I was pretty offended as I am married, with a baby and am practicaly old enough to be her Dad. But it pains me to admit that she has obviously worn me down. Now I must say that I would NEVER indulge in such a depraved fantasy but I am very disappointed that this girl has kinda become just that!

The most frustrating thing is I know I can't even talk to her about it. I can't even get off the run untill another one becomes available.

I do believe that I am probably only high on this girl because she is high on me (which is pathetic, I know) and I am sure this flirting will stop soon enough but it's just something new to me and to be honest I'm just ashamed and disgusted about it.

Bad times man. Need to get a grip... Has anyone else (NOT BILBO, no offense mate) been in this situation? Just not very nice...
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 10-09-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I kinda need advice. Bad times.

Apart from emptying yourself the night before so that it affects you less....

At least it didn't happen when you're on the old folks home run and it was one of them you were obsessing about.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the answer is that you must bum her brother.

you know it too
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your married with a kid and if that is a happy marriage.... then every time you see this girl just try to think a few months down the line... about only getting weekend visits to your child and taking it back to your bedsit while standing outside your house as a strange man answers the door who is playing dad to your child and fucking your wife.

that should get rid of any crush you have on this girl who you would have no connection with or conversation unless you start watching twilight and listening to the charts.

hope this helps put your dilemma into perspective mate

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    your married with a kid and if that is a happy marriage.... then every time you see this girl just try to think a few months down the line... about only getting weekend visits to your child and taking it back to your bedsit while standing outside your house as a strange man answers the door who is playing dad to your child and fucking your wife.

that should get rid of any crush you have on this girl who you would have no connection with or conversation unless you start watching twilight and listening to the charts.

but won't bumming her kill the crush too ?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

but won't bumming her kill the crush too ?
    oh right i thought you were telling him to bum her BROTHER

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You paint a good picture there. Any idea if Jim has an attractive wife?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I only see this going one way.

I'm gonna end up loosing the plot and screaming at her ''Leave me alone! I don't want to bum you or your brother!!''

Seriously though.. Sads, thanks for the advice I think i can use that to fuck this stupid crush off out of it but she is still hot and still a flirt and still fuckin wants the big man cock!! I AM happily married and would never cheat (ESPECIALLY UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES) and I didn't ask for this situation I just need to figure out how to deter her because I'm worried I'm being to polite for my own good.

Okay my question is this, how the fuck do you deter a hormonal teenager while a) remaining professional and b) preserving your own reputation?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post

I'm gonna end up loosing the plot and screaming at her ''Leave me alone! I don't want to bum you or your brother!!''

Seriously though.. Sads, thanks for the advice I think i can use that to fuck this stupid crush off out of it but she is still hot and still a flirt and still fuckin wants the big man cock!! I AM happily married and would never cheat (ESPECIALLY UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES) and I didn't ask for this situation I just need to figure out how to deter her because I'm worried I'm being to polite for my own good.

Okay my question is this, how the fuck do you deter a hormonal teenager while a) remaining professional and b) preserving your own reputation?
    What do you mean by deter her?

It's a bus run right? Apart from saying hello to you and making a quick flirty comment what can she actually do to seduce you?

I fail to see the problem here?

Just enjoy the attention, there is no big deal. She isn't about to take your cock out on a crowded bus and I doubt you are about to stick your hand down her top either.

Little flirts are one of the things that make life bearable.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mate she is hot and i guess you have been smiling at her as you would have had an ego boost from her attention ANY GUY would be the same... just ignore her she will move on within a nanosecond.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah all makes sense but just to say to Bill, your situation is cool because it's just you and her on a stair well. Mine potentially could involve her college mates, the other kids on the bus and worse yet the teachers and other drivers from my work... Just would very much like the whole thing under the rug asap. My thouguts I can deal with, hers have me somewhat parronoid...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah all makes sense but just to say to Bill, your situation is cool because it's just you and her on a stair well. Mine potentially could involve her college mates, the other kids on the bus and worse yet the teachers and other drivers from my work... Just would very much like the whole thing under the rug asap. My thouguts I can deal with, hers have me somewhat parronoid...

Is she actually making advances to you on the bus, like serious advances?

And touching you etc?

If it was me my thoughts would be along the lines of making sure my shirt was ironed, nails trimmed, new haircut, tan etc.

I really wouldn't worry though. She isn't going to do anything on a bus in front of everyone.

Just enjoy the attention, it will gone soon enough...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo put it best here mate...
    It doesnt get any more clear than this.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JB, she could be after the cock or as I pretty much was from about the age of 13 when I discovered the lure of boobs & vag to fellas...a total cock tease.

Leave it alone you complete plank.

Thread Information