Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canelo-Ulisis Solis got into a streetfight.. Solis suffers broken jaw and teeth

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Canelo-Ulisis Solis got into a streetfight.. Solis suffers broken jaw and teeth

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo-Ulisis Solis got into a streetfight.. Solis suffers broken jaw and teeth

Well all we have is the little guy's story, but regardless 154 lb champions do not physically attack "midget boxers" as VD would call them in a damn street fight.

I've never liked Alvarez, and maybe this will finally dispell his "Golden Boy" persona in the press.

I say let him try Antonio Margarito in a street fight.

Or Tavoris Cloud, so he can feel the weight disparity.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo-Ulisis Solis got into a streetfight.. Solis suffers broken jaw and teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Well all we have is the little guy's story, but regardless 154 lb champions do not physically attack "midget boxers" as VD would call them in a damn street fight.

I've never liked Alvarez, and maybe this will finally dispell his "Golden Boy" persona in the press.

I say let him try Antonio Margarito in a street fight.

Or Tavoris Cloud, so he can feel the weight disparity.
    if that is true, im no longer a fan of him.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IBF miniumweight world champion Ulises “Archie” Solis says he was beaten up by WBC super welterweight world champion Saul “El Canelo” Alvarez. Solis suffered a fractured jaw and lost a tooth after claiming to be hit by Alvarez with a left hook and a straight right during an altercation at a gym called Barranca de Oblates in Jalisco, Guadalajara where both were training. Canelo allegedly accused Solis of getting too cozy with his girlfriend. Solis, who will undergo surgery tonight, plans to press charges.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know what the truth is. But if Solis really making moves on Alvarez's whore without permission, than that's pretty fucking disrespectful. If that's the case, I don't blame Alvarez

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I don't know what the truth is. But if Solis really making moves on Alvarez's whore without permission, than that's pretty fucking disrespectful. If that's the case, I don't blame Alvarez
    Always taking the opposite point of view.

So you condone albino on midget violence !?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always taking the opposite point of view.

So you condone albino on midget violence !?
    Should he of just let Solis try and fuck her right in front him without doing anything?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any man who picks on a 105lbs midget is a straight up punk. Why would a hot broad fuck with a midget when she has a normal sized, rich champion boyfriend? It makes no sense unless solis is packing some mad anaconda..

beating up a midget is pathethic either way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is Solis considered a step up?
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Any man who picks on a 105lbs midget is a straight up punk. Why would a hot broad fuck with a midget when she has a normal sized, rich champion boyfriend? It makes no sense unless solis is packing some mad anaconda..

Disrespect is disrespect. No matter where it comes from. And lets be fucking real. That "midget" is a 30 year old man who knows how to defend himself.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Disrespect is disrespect. No matter where it comes from. And lets be fucking real. That "midget" is a 30 year old man who knows how to defend himself.
    I'm honestly surprised the midget couldn't slip Canelo's punches and/or get away from him.

What kind of girls is Canelo dating if they are more interested in midget dick than his ?

Also, a good bitch slap or backhand would straighten the little guy out, no need to break his jaw.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm honestly surprised the midget couldn't slip Canelo's punches and/or get away from him.

What kind of girls is Canelo dating if they are more interested in midget dick than his ?

Also, a good bitch slap or backhand would straighten the little guy out, no need to break his jaw.
    It was the backhand that broke his jaw

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There has to be something else to this cuz there's no way that it was over a girl.. c'mon.. lol I dont know any girls who'd cheat on their boyfriend for a midget unless that little man is packing a pipe or has hundred dollar bills growing outa his ass.

Solis was probably hating on him and talking mad shit just like alot of the other Mexican fighters have been doing.. Alot of people in the business dont like the fact that Canelo is being spoon fed so they are shitting on this dude everywhere. Canelo was probably having a bad day and caught Solis slippin..

Canelo's broad is some model or someshit. She's not gonna be tricking with some ooompa loompa..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There has to be something else to this cuz there's no way that it was over a girl.. c'mon.. lol I dont know any girls who'd cheat on their boyfriend for a midget unless that little man is packing a pipe or has hundred dollar bills growing outa his ass.

Solis was probably hating on him and talking mad shit just like alot of the other Mexican fighters have been doing.. Alot of people in the business dont like the fact that Canelo is being spoon fed so they are shitting on this dude everywhere. Canelo was probably having a bad day and caught Solis slippin..

Canelo's broad is some model or someshit. She's not gonna be tricking with some ooompa loompa..
    Lol !! But i gotta disagree. I've seen shit on the news with some fucking hot ass teachers fucking lil jr high and high school dudes. And shit if jay z's ugly fucking ass can get beyonce and jermain dupree get janet then yes it's possible this midgit was laying this chick the pipe. Stupid part is i don't care who the girl is canelo is a freaking star. Someone bang your chick so what ? There are five hundred or so standing right behind her that probably look as good or better. If nothing else pimp her out to other boxers and make a lil extra change. Shoulda gave solis a high five instead in my opinion.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Solis is around 5'3, 5'4. He ain't really a midget to her. Plus he a 2 time champion. I'm sure he walked in wearing his IBF title around his waist. Old WBO title draped over his shoulder. The Rodel Mayol knockout playing on loop on his IPod. She never had a chance

Thread Information