Default Herman Cain ADMITS would start an Iran War: 3 min. video

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Herman Cain ADMITS would start an Iran War: 3 min. video

Herman Cain is a nasty fucker. It's wrong to be so clearly stating that these guys are our friends and that these guys are the enemies too. It's like there is an elite back slapping brigade and they are all in it together no matter what goes down. Us against them and all that nonsense.

Pretty much every US politician is an imbecile and a bought imbecile at that and especially so on the Republican side. Ron Paul is such an unusual specimen in that regard.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Israel is our friend'? What kind of people hang around with bullies who steal land and victimize people? People with no regard for international law, that is who. Iran sucks, but let's not pretend that Israel is a decent and respectable country either.

I will be your friend, but I won't be yours! It's absurd how these kinds of people end up in positions of influence. They are off their heads and dealing with incredibly serious situations involving the lives of real people. It's no game, but powerful people more often than not seem to think it is. "Let's just start a frikkin' war, yee haa!". Mentalists of the highest order.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES its the Bullets, Bombs & Banks Club.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    'Israel is our friend'? What kind of people hang around with bullies who steal land and victimize people? People with no regard for international law, that is who. Iran sucks, but let's not pretend that Israel is a decent and respectable country either.

I will be your friend, but I won't be yours! It's absurd how these kinds of people end up in positions of influence. They are off their heads and dealing with incredibly serious situations involving the lives of real people. It's no game, but powerful people more often than not seem to think it is. "Let's just start a frikkin' war, yee haa!". Mentalists of the highest order.
    Agree with most of this, but I do feel that Israeli culture is for the most part decent and respectable. I don't hold such regard for the Muslim world, but of course we are all just people. The Middle East truly depresses me.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yuck, just now watched the video and that is quite a disturbing stance to take. I don't even care to follow the US elections anymore, just have absolutely no faith in the race. Not to sidetrack the thread or anything but have you guys seen this? It's the only Bill O'reilly interview I've ever enjoyed, gets made to look the fool he is

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Agree with most of this, but I do feel that Israeli culture is for the most part decent and respectable. I don't hold such regard for the Muslim world, but of course we are all just people. The Middle East truly depresses me.
    I don't care for any form of religion, but as long as people are peaceful and respect others that is all that matters. I have no issues with Jews at all, but as with any country it is the corrupt and dangerous elites that bother me. As you say, people are just people, but you give some of them power and money and they go quite demented.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well sure, but Muslims virtually by defenition don't respect women therefore I find it an especially disgusting religion. Females can't vote, drive a car, date a boy from the wrong tribe or show their face in public yet any man who's halfway successful has four wives. Backwards beyond belief and makes me quite numb to the plight of your average person there if I'm brutally honest. I watched a documentary a while ago on women in an Afghan prison, was the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Half of the inmates are young girls who refused to marry their 50 year old cousins or something equally reprehensible

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, it can be extremely depressing to see people exhibiting such behaviour all in the name of so called religion. Very unpleasant. I wouldn't tar all Muslims with the same brush, just as I wouldn't do with Christians. There are different types and some are more progressive than others, but for sure the Middle East is a very distressing place.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely Miles, I wasn't meaning to generalize that way. I will say though that those "less progressive" Muslims and Christians should at least be taken to task in some fashion for what their fundamental beliefs are supposed to be. If you don't want to accept the nasty parts then why not just quit being a pussy and become entirely agnostic at the least lol.. I've had friends who will swear up and down they are Christian but then tell me they don't think I'm going to hell, doesn't really fly with me. In an odd way I have more respect for the Bible thumping nutjobs than the people who simply don't think enough about it one way or the other.

El Kabong Guest

Nothing but rhetoric at this point in time, I remember when Obama said he would sit down and speak to Kim Jong Il and Ahmadinihjad without preconditions....so far he hasn't which is good.

Herman Cain won't go to war with Iran. I don't see any reason for miles to call him a "nasty fucker" either. He's a good guy, he's outside of the whole Washington DC cesspool and he has some outside the box ideas.

I say all this knowing I'll never convince miles or brockton that any of the views I hold are valid and more pragmatic than the views they hold so I'll just leave it at this, you're getting worried over something silly.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Nothing but rhetoric at this point in time, I remember when Obama said he would sit down and speak to Kim Jong Il and Ahmadinihjad without preconditions....so far he hasn't which is good.

Herman Cain won't go to war with Iran. I don't see any reason for miles to call him a "nasty fucker" either. He's a good guy, he's outside of the whole Washington DC cesspool and he has some outside the box ideas.

I say all this knowing I'll never convince miles or brockton that any of the views I hold are valid and more pragmatic than the views they hold so I'll just leave it at this, you're getting worried over something silly.
    Yeah flat tax, way outside the box.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I'm not worried about anything, but his words showed him as being a dumb and nasty fucker. I won't mince my words as his words are there for me to dice.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HERMAN CAIN IS A FAKE AND A PHONY. JUST LIKE ALL THE DEMS AND REPUBS.
    I'M A POLITICAL ATHEIST. I DONT BELIEVE IN PARTY POLITICS. What we need is an outsider who isnt paid for by the global corporations' bribes and payoffs. "Campaign contributions" indeed.

Thread Information