Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

Near end of video, idiot attempts to sucker punch 61 year old Floyd Mayweather sr., then guy jumps in the ring and beats Charlie into the fetal position:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

Omg its charlie fuckin zelenoff lmfao puhahaha this dude is known in our gym too as a walking punching.. Poor guy.. I feel sorry for this guy though so id rather be nice to him.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

That is fucked up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy has 0 ability and even less respect for himself...he is a complete joke

job biscuit (sad)!!!

eh eh!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What astounds me is that he's still not in a mental institution. He needs serious psychiatric help. I'm talking about Charlie, not Floyd sr. by the way. The guy's a walking ticking time bomb living in a delusional world. Feel sorry for his family.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF?

Zelenoff got schooled by a pensioner and then went and tried to sucker punch him? How low can Charlie Boy sink? The one and only Forrest Gump of the boxing pretender school.

Mayweather Snr. is pretty slick for a man with a chronic lung condition.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not a big fan of Mayweather Snr but that is shocking... respect to the bare knuckle fighter at the end

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone posted about Zelenoff earlier this year and i didn't know who he was so i checked out some vidz of him. The guy is just a prize prick what was mayweather sr doing sparring with him anyway?

How has this guy not been taken round the back of the gym by all the lads 'for a quiet word'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armyash View Post
    Someone posted about Zelenoff earlier this year and i didn't know who he was so i checked out some vidz of him. The guy is just a prize prick what was mayweather sr doing sparring with him anyway?

How has this guy not been taken round the back of the gym by all the lads 'for a quiet word'?
    His dad would have calmed them like he always does by explaining that Charlie is sick and has mental health issues.

I find the guy fascinating - though I feel dirty because of it. I thought to begin with that the whole thing was an elaborate internet joke but it seem,s that Zelenoff really believes that he is a world champion and is genuinely mentally ill.

Youtube, Bedlam for the 21st Century...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is really really disturbing. I cant believe its gone this far. I was one of many that thought he was an elaborate act and was playing a character...but now I think he needs help. He has legit mental issues. Hes also calling out Wlad and saying he hits with 4200 PSI
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And yet he can't even go 30 seconds without shooting his load against a very old man. There is enough material out there for the plot of a very funny film IMO. Totally barking, but potentially very entertaining.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow how the hell did he even end up in the same ring as mayweather snr Got to feel bad for him at this point and dude needs serious help, but shit cant help myself and still laugh at his antics...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Zelenoff taught Mayweather Jr some tactics before the Ortiz fight.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how did Zelenoff end up in the same ring as mayweather snr though, i dont understand that part. what a scumbag though, got what he deserved at the end.

El Kabong Guest

I don't like the Mayweather's but who sucker punches an old man?!?!?!

An old man suffering from sarcadosis at that!
    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-10-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information