Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Not a ROBBERY Please look :D

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    That is a genious post miron_lang. You did not render an opinion but came up with a solid conclusion based on available evidence. Nobody can argue with that.
    i'm pretty sure a person who can't spell the word genius would think that a pointless thread such as this one would also be in fact genius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    psl, u dont know shit about boxing period. I know ur also a pactard troll from esb and boxingscrne cuz u sound just like them. Buncha annoying ass bums who dont know shit.
    Fukk you Milmascaras. And quit pretending like you're Korean. It's rediculous.

I hope they banned your ass again.
    Whatever you say man.. I guess Milsmascaras have been owning you as well for you to think that I am HIM... but no.. And i dont pretend to be anything.. U see the flag up there?? that's exactly what i am..

You've been acting like the biggest troll since Friday so who needs to be banned again? lol Nobody needs to be banned man..Most of us are grown men here and if you can't handle a little verbal ownage, try posting on Pacland where everyone are on the same page..

This is exactly the reason why I left ESB.. because of blind pactards like yourself..

U guys just dont get it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    That is a genious post miron_lang. You did not render an opinion but came up with a solid conclusion based on available evidence. Nobody can argue with that.
    i'm pretty sure a person who can't spell the word genius would think that a pointless thread such as this one would also be in fact genius
    And you didn't even think that could have been a typographical error. If you look at your keypad, the 'i' is next to the 'o'. As if you have not committed any errors in spelling.

Maybe you can tell us which rounds you think are clearly for Marquez and only a fool will score that for Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was close rounds that could of went either way but to give Pacquiao a win i think a judge would have to give Pacquiao all of the close rounds.

I think Pacquiao did enough to get a draw but a win ? i don't think so.

Most rounds were competitive but Marquez got the better of them in most in them based on his cleaner harder shots and the fight was fought at a Marquez pace for the most part.

Pacquiao did enough to win the 1st and 2nd fights like Marquez did but i just can't see how you could have Pacquiao winning this 3rd fight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you didn't even think that could have been a typographical error. If you look at your keypad, the 'i' is next to the 'o'. As if you have not committed any errors in spelling.

Maybe you can tell us which rounds you think are clearly for Marquez and only a fool will score that for Pacquiao.
    already put my round by round up, wont get baited into a "see Manny won" bullshit argument with a blind Pactard, funny I don't hear any of the Pacquiao fan's rambling on how Manny did a better job than Floyd seeing how that's all they've been doing as of late, posting how Manny always out does Mayweather, well Pacquiao just took on Marquez at the same weight Floyd did, two years later and he still ended up beaten up while Mayweather dominated Marquez and only didn't get the stoppage cause he didn't push for it, karma...it's priceless haha

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mirron Lang great post nice work mate, NO ROBBERY.

Glenn Trowbridge had Pac as unbeatable except for a KO after the tenth round !!!! with a score of 116 to 112 it was out of reach i his mind for Juan.

(That is ridiculous). That is not professional.

Think about that one in depth and this is so far removed from consistency in judging that he should be removed.

Juan deserved better than that and we all know it.

Which makes me think further..maybe this wasnt a robbery by judges but WTF is that score doing there? and wtf is he doing there? Is he there for that reason alone?
    Last edited by Andre; 11-14-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    This thread makes me want to fart violently on every single person who think that it wasn't a clear victory for JMM.
    This thread unequivocally proves it wasn't a robbery.

Whether you/we think Marquez won or not is irrelevant. The facts are people were undecided on virtually EVERY round.

How can it possibly be a robbery if people can't even agree on who won what rounds? Utterly hilarious.
    Now tell me that it is clear that Pacquiao won by 2 rounds. Everybody agrees (or almost) that Marquez won that hand down. The "not everybody agrees on the same round system" argument is one of the most ludicrous I've seen because for every damn match (except for the rare one sided whooping) the mass voting situation would be the same. Following that argument, we could turn down every robbery because in every case people wouldn't agree all on the same rounds.
    You score boxing matches by the round. The judges have to hand a score in at the end of every round.

In almost ALL robberies people will be in agreement on the exact rounds won. Real robberies are clear cut.

However, in this fight, the rounds were so ambiguous that FIVE random people, that scored it for Marquez, gave Pacquiao NINE different rounds between them.

Which means, even if the majority think Marquez won, it's highly probable using the WINNING Marquez scorecards to find Pac the winner. You can't argue with that.

NO robbery. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

already put my round by round up, wont get baited into a "see Manny won" bullshit argument with a blind Pactard, funny I don't hear any of the Pacquiao fan's rambling on how Manny did a better job than Floyd seeing how that's all they've been doing as of late, posting how Manny always out does Mayweather, well Pacquiao just took on Marquez at the same weight Floyd did, two years later and he still ended up beaten up while Mayweather dominated Marquez and only didn't get the stoppage cause he didn't push for it, karma...it's priceless haha
    Weren't you one of those who think the fight result is a robbery? If not, then I apologize but if you are, then I have given you just a simple question.

I did not ask your round by round, I asked which rounds you think clearly belongs to Marquez and only a fool would give it to Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread makes me want to fart violently on every single person who think that it wasn't a clear victory for JMM.
    This thread unequivocally proves it wasn't a robbery.

Whether you/we think Marquez won or not is irrelevant. The facts are people were undecided on virtually EVERY round.

How can it possibly be a robbery if people can't even agree on who won what rounds? Utterly hilarious.
    Now tell me that it is clear that Pacquiao won by 2 rounds. Everybody agrees (or almost) that Marquez won that hand down. The "not everybody agrees on the same round system" argument is one of the most ludicrous I've seen because for every damn match (except for the rare one sided whooping) the mass voting situation would be the same. Following that argument, we could turn down every robbery because in every case people wouldn't agree all on the same rounds.
    You score boxing matches by the round. The judges have to hand a score in at the end of every round.

In almost ALL robberies people will be in agreement on the exact rounds won. Real robberies are clear cut.

However, in this fight, the rounds were so ambiguous that FIVE random people, that scored it for Marquez, gave Pacquiao NINE different rounds between them.

Which means, even if the majority think Marquez won, it's highly probable using the WINNING Marquez scorecards to find Pac the winner. You can't argue with that.

NO robbery. Fact.
    Well I think that's it about this debate about the "robbery." You had a lot of ambiguous or very close rounds. People are acting like it's Holyfield-Lewis I or Whitaker-Chavez, now those are robberies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am willing to agree it was not a robbery. But regardless Marquez deserved the win. There is a reason the majority of viewers think so. The fact that none of the judges thought so is simply shady.

Close fight or not, what is the likelyhood that not a single one of the 3 judges thought Marquez won.

It stinks. Cant believe how people just cant see that.

So.. in summary... not a robbery, but suspicious as hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    psl, u dont know shit about boxing period. I know ur also a pactard troll from esb and boxingscrne cuz u sound just like them. Buncha annoying ass bums who dont know shit.
    Fukk you Milmascaras. And quit pretending like you're Korean. It's rediculous.

I hope they banned your ass again.
    Whatever you say man.. I guess Milsmascaras have been owning you as well for you to think that I am HIM... but no.. And i dont pretend to be anything.. U see the flag up there?? that's exactly what i am..

You've been acting like the biggest troll since Friday so who needs to be banned again? lol Nobody needs to be banned man..Most of us are grown men here and if you can't handle a little verbal ownage, try posting on Pacland where everyone are on the same page..

This is exactly the reason why I left ESB.. because of blind pactards like yourself..

U guys just dont get it..
    Haha! I got you banned bitch. Guess who got owned now? You're the one who's crawling back in here from ESB with personal grudge. I bet you got banned there too.

Anybody can put any flag on their profile setting dummy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great thread that has sparked a great debate!

Thing is some of the rounds that were given to Pac could have been given to JMM too and vice versa as has been pointed out BUT JMM won his rounds more convincingly and in my eyes more of them. Seen the fight twice and to be honest i could score some rounds differently each time i watch it but that means rounds i gave to pac i might give to JMM - He might even win it by a wider margin next time i win it.

But there's not a cat in hells chance that i can ever give it to Pac, not even a draw. The closest it could possibly get is JMM by a round.

Anyone scoring for Pac has to be judging it solely on Pac going forward but look how wary he was of letting his shots go because he knew he was getting countered all night long!!

Just because you fight on the back foot does not mean you are not landing the better more hurtful shots.

Whether it's outside the pub, in an actual bout or even just sparring you know when someone gets the better of you and that's the look Manny has had since that final bell went. Dejected. Possibly even since a few rounds from the end.

So even though i disagree with you that it was not a robbery 'cool' post for the hard work and sparking a good debate.
    Last edited by armyash; 11-14-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: more to add.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can only assume some of the more longer term residents here are trolling. You cannot argue with popular opinion and the facts are that Marquez was deemed to have won by about 2/3rd of the public. Only a few diehards and a couple of corrupt judges give it to Pac and some argue for a keep the peace draw. Those saying that Manny might have won are a tiny minority.

I had it 8-4 and GAVE two of my 'even' rounds to Pac. Unless you are giving Manny every benefit you can only have him losing by a closer margin. To have Marquez losing 8-4 is sick. To have Marquez down at the half way mark is sick. There was something terribly wrong with the scoring and the fix was in.

How people are defending that is disgusting and shame on anyone that does so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I can only assume some of the more longer term residents here are trolling. You cannot argue with popular opinion and the facts are that Marquez was deemed to have won by about 2/3rd of the public. Only a few diehards and a couple of corrupt judges give it to Pac and some argue for a keep the peace draw. Those saying that Manny might have won are a tiny minority.

I had it 8-4 and GAVE two of my 'even' rounds to Pac. Unless you are giving Manny every benefit you can only have him losing by a closer margin. To have Marquez losing 8-4 is sick. To have Marquez down at the half way mark is sick. There was something terribly wrong with the scoring and the fix was in.

How people are defending that is disgusting and shame on anyone that does so.
    How many people is that public that you are pertaining to in here? And what is the source of your information?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I legitimately saw this as a draw. I'm no Pactard nor Flomo and I'm no anti-pactard nor anti-Flomo. I'm not Mexican nor Filipino. Really, I have no real ethnic allegiences when it comes to boxing by the way although I like a good underdog. Tangentially, I'm not anti-British or pro-British - I admire Froch for fighting all-comers and believe Joe Calzaghe was a great fighter. To me, this fight was close, I'm sorry to me it was. It's shown by how many rounds different people gave to different fighters. I had it a draw. I've watched it twice. Once without volume and once with volume. My main caveat is that I wasn't at the event. Lastly, I called this from the getgo. I told everyone this would be tougher for Pacquiao than they thought. I said it would be tougher for Pacquiao than Ortiz was for Mayweather. Marquez shocked me at how effective he was at welterweight, but he didnt' shock me with how he was able to neutralize Pacquiao because he's been doing it for two fights. Hats off two both Pacquiao and Marquez for providing us with a hell of a trilogy.

Thread Information