Default Re: Verti Run

Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant, great example of thinking outside the box. I am wondering if this same principle would help people with uneven gaits and balance issues after suffering a stroke, or with conditions like spina bifida. Conventional physio therapy seems to help strengthen the weak side a little but removing the balance and weight bearing issues on this could really help address muscle weakness in the weaker side. Does this make any sense or am I barking up the wrong tree? Inspirational story by the way.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Brilliant, great example of thinking outside the box. I am wondering if this same principle would help people with uneven gaits and balance issues after suffering a stroke, or with conditions like spina bifida. Conventional physio therapy seems to help strengthen the weak side a little but removing the balance and weight bearing issues on this could really help address muscle weakness in the weaker side. Does this make any sense or am I barking up the wrong tree? Inspirational story by the way.
    Had Kids with C/P walking and People with M/S as well. Had a guy 23 walk out of this House this morning, 3 years ago was in a car Crash, suffered Brain damage, and a Broken Back, coudnt use His left leg or Arm.He can now, theres a lot of work to do, but Im confident we will get a result, so is He. .
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant work @Scrap I was interested because my Mrs has had a stroke and was born with Spina bifida. Physio therapy and the relavant equipment and apparatus for her and many like her have meant the difference between walking and independence and spending life struggling in a wheelchair, bed or institution. That and willpower.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As a few Doctors of Sports Science have remarked, we may have found the missing Link.

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something of interest, in sport what moves the Body and controls the reflex and Proprioceptive response .

Thread Information