Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khans a dirty fighter as you can clearly see

Watching the fight now and hes a dirty bastard!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khans a dirty fighter as you can clearly see

I don't know but he pushes off with elbows and punches off close clinches while the ref breaks it... He's using B-Hop tactics and using his body to over power peterson. He also has pushed and punch his opponent a few times. But I don't know if it's enough to put him under dirty..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just got a point taken away for pushing lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's a tad dirty and definitely a spoiler. Far too much of that today.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He didnt show much class in the interview after. Made excuses and kept accsuing the officials of being corrupt brining into question their integrity. He talks about hometown decision but Karma is a bi*ch and when he fought Barrera he got the benefit of a hometown decision, causing an injury with a headbutt in round 1. Should have been a NC but he got the nod. It took a couple years but justice has finally been done.

There was no controversy here though Khan was beaten fairly. He may beat Lamont in neutral terriory but tonight was Petersons night.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    He didnt show much class in the interview after. Made excuses and kept accsuing the officials of being corrupt brining into question their integrity. He talks about hometown decision but Karma is a bi*ch and when he fought Barrera he got the benefit of a hometown decision, causing an injury with a headbutt in round 1. Should have been a NC but he got the nod. It took a couple years but justice has finally been done.

There was no controversy here though Khan was beaten fairly. He may beat Lamont in neutral terriory but tonight was Petersons night.
    The Barrera fight was 100 times worse. This was nothing and merely Khan being a div, the Barrera fight was an outrage!

Khan needs to man up and accept that he fought a stupid fight and paid the penalty. The judges didn't make him cheat continuously. He has only himself to blame for that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yet he thinks he can move up to own the WW division. lmfao

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's a tosser..I just watched the post-fight presser video - The guy makes me cringe with the shit he says.

"I don't think Lamont has the balls to come rematch me in the U.K"

Really??

and repeatedly said he won the fight and thats why no fights were made in DC for 20 years blah blah..He's a PR disaster..hasn't anyone told him to shut the fuck up and be cool?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He talks like a bitch. If lamont has balls he would go to UK.. lol for what?? It wasn't Lamont's idea to fight in DC in the first place cuz he has no say in it.. GBP made the decision cuz they figured Khan would beat him at any place but shit done backfired. Peterson dont have to do shit, especially going to UK... We dont need another robjob going down in UK cuz that's exactly what will happen.

One judge's scorecard read 114-111 or something like that for Khan, i mean WTF.. That scumbag judge was bought out by GBP, it's like the scorecard was pre made..

I was starting to like Khan actually for his willingness to fight anyone but now im back to one.. There was a reason why i never liked this dude and he shows his true colors once again..

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    He talks like a bitch. If lamont has balls he would go to UK.. lol for what?? It wasn't Lamont's idea to fight in DC in the first place cuz he has no say in it.. GBP made the decision cuz they figured Khan would beat him at any place but shit done backfired. Peterson dont have to do shit, especially going to UK... We dont need another robjob going down in UK cuz that's exactly what will happen.

One judge's scorecard read 114-111 or something like that for Khan, i mean WTF.. That scumbag judge was bought out by GBP, it's like the scorecard was pre made..

I was starting to like Khan actually for his willingness to fight anyone but now im back to one.. There was a reason why i never liked this dude and he shows his true colors once again..
    No way should Peterson go to the UK. The Barrera fight tells all fighters to fight Khan on neutral ground at best. Khan was more than happy to fight in Washington, but that wasn't really a factor. Khan got docked for his own behaviour. Silly man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting how Khan did not complain about the 2 freebie points he got on round 1 for the so called "KO" when Peterson tripped with his foot/leg. Watch the slow mo and even the commentators agreed he tripped with his foot. Yet, he got the 10 count.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khans a bitch. the first point deduction was cool cuz he definetly used the elbow pretty hard. The second one was deducted wasn't that bad but it wasnt the first push after the first point deduction, SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE KEEP PUSHING AND NOT THINK IT COULD BE ANOTHER POINT DEDUCTION. He's a dumb overrated chump he couldn't take the pressure from petterson and would've been knocked out it petterson was a lil better and made the right moves when he had him in trouble.

Thread Information