Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,053
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    I'd like for you not to ruin yet another harmless thread, but I must say I hated David Carradine in the Kung Fu lead role.

    That said, Hollywood has done quite a lot to perpetuate racial stereotypes and has generally not done anyone any favors by not combating ignorant racial beliefs among people (of all races).

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    66
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'd like for you not to ruin yet another harmless thread, but I must say I hated David Carradine in the Kung Fu lead role.
    Why are so scared of what I say ? Why does this terrify you so much ?

    You claim I find racism in everything but the white supremacist put racism into everything. This is post about Bond but it was white supremacists who made a big deal about Bond being black. In fact the "Black Bond" thing has probably being the biggest news story regarding the Bond Franchise of the last few years and you're getting mad when it bring it up ?

    And this is aimed at a Saddo member (Me) who NEVER starts threads.

    "China, coronavirus etc" (White supremacist biological warfare I suspect)
    "Scientists Again Warn About Global Insect Decline — But Will We Act?" (And this was done by who ?)
    "Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter" (Hardcore White supremacist)
    "Impeachment" (Trump played the racist ticket to get in)
    "Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?" (Western means white)

    That his my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you have, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That said, Hollywood has done quite a lot to perpetuate racial stereotypes and has generally not done anyone any favors by not combating ignorant racial beliefs among people (of all races).
    Typical middle ground @TitoFan doesn't like to take a stance on anything. In the first comment you basically say "Don't take about racism" and this comment you say "But racism exists"

    Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it ?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,154
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1593
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Fight Club
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,053
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Garry Coleman was Abraham Lincoln when Arnold played him at the school play in the 1982 episode of Different Strokes called Kathy.

    Did you kick off then? Did you?

    Hello?

    Answer the above question first, Denny..... then we'll talk (or not).


    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'd like for you not to ruin yet another harmless thread, but I must say I hated David Carradine in the Kung Fu lead role.
    Why are so scared of what I say ? Why does this terrify you so much ?

    Scared? No. Disgusted? Yeah. Nobody else will call you out on it, choosing instead to ignore you in the hopes you'll go away. But I'm different. I call people out on their bullshit. Consider yourself called out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    You claim I find racism in everything but the white supremacist put racism into everything. This is post about Bond but it was white supremacists who made a big deal about Bond being black. In fact the "Black Bond" thing has probably being the biggest news story regarding the Bond Franchise of the last few years and you're getting mad when it bring it up ?

    Nobody else is saying this but I will. No issues with your claims about Bond and the W.S. thing. You're welcome to state your opinions.
    Just try once in a while to engage in a topic....... ANY...... topic....... without looking for the W.S. angle. Just sayin'.


    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    And this is aimed at a Saddo member (Me) who NEVER starts threads.

    "China, coronavirus etc" (White supremacist biological warfare I suspect) Of COURSE you do.
    "Scientists Again Warn About Global Insect Decline — But Will We Act?" (And this was done by who ?) Who the hell knows? Humor us.
    "Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter" (Hardcore White supremacist) Okay. Probably so.
    "Impeachment" (Trump played the racist ticket to get in) No comment.
    "Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?" (Western means white) Warped.

    And your point?
    I couldn't care less whether you start threads or not. In fact maybe you SHOULD start threads of your own so we can all talk about nothing but W.S.


    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    That his my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you have, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

    Meaningless, incoherent garbage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That said, Hollywood has done quite a lot to perpetuate racial stereotypes and has generally not done anyone any favors by not combating ignorant racial beliefs among people (of all races).
    Typical middle ground @TitoFan doesn't like to take a stance on anything. In the first comment you basically say "Don't take about racism" and this comment you say "But racism exists"

    Your English comprehension disabilities are not my problem. If you can't see my stance on racism by what I write, then I suggest you remove your head out of your ass and learn to read.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,154
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1593
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    well this thread went quiet
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,053
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    well this thread went quiet

    Sure did


    If it'll help, I can get us back on track by mentioning I'm very much looking forward to No Time to Die, supposedly Craig's last appearance in a Bond film. Saw the trailer, and it looks good. Same good action, impossible stunts, familiar faces in the cast..... not to mention the ultra-cool Aston Martin.

    Beyond that I can't say much else, as it may be considered a spoiler alert by those who take spoiler alerts very seriously (even with trailers).

    All I'll say is that there appears to be a plot detail which now would appear amusingly ironic to those of us that have been reading the thread. Shhhh....


    Oh.... that... and to say I'm glad they're done filming because Italy is now "closed."



    Although Craig's not my favorite Bond, I must admit he's grown on me, and I'm not looking forward to yet another change. (Then again I think this is what..... the third time he's said "this is my last Bond"?)

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,154
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1593
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    He'll be too old to play him again.

    Next choice will be interesting.

    I don't get this pc shit where people say he should be played by a black guy or even a woman.

    I wouldn't have any objection - I wanted Idris Elba to do it - but the character was created as he was by Ian Fleming and he should remain that way in my book. As said above Shaft would never be played by a white guy and so he shouldn't.

    I would have an objection if he became a she mind and played by a woman that would be fucking mental.

    I have a friend who's a Jack Reacher fan - been reading the books since day one - and he was fuming when Cruise got to play him on screen as Reacher is meant to be 6 foot 6. And I get where he's coming from.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,191
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The new Bond movie "No Time To Die" has been postponed due to the Coronavirus. They think the title is insensitive Just change the title to something less sensitive like "Quarantine Of Solace"...."A Flu to a Kill"... Suggestions welcome



    Diamonds are for fever

    Cold finger

    The world is not a cough

    😁


    Anymore?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    66
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just try once in a while to engage in a topic....... ANY...... topic....... without looking for the W.S. angle. Just sayin'.
    I'm not looking because it's already there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I couldn't care less whether you start threads or not. In fact maybe you SHOULD start threads of your own so we can all talk about nothing but W.S.
    Well if I was to start my own threads I'd get banned.

    You guys and the mods ain't ready for that on Saddo. Black history month last month and I didn't start one single thread about it. Not one.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have never really understood Alan Partridges obsession with James Bond. Bond was a good idea for a couple of films, but after about 400 it has become tired, formulaic and pointless. It has always astonished me how James Bond goes on and on. Any other franchise gets old after the 3rd film at best and there is Bond who never stops. Also, Daniel Craig has to be the worst James Bond ever. Much worse than that Australian one whose name escapes me. I really wish they would have James Bond die in a terrorist attack and to just be done with it all.

    Who else doesn't get James Bond?
    One thing I do know

    There will never be a black male James Bond.............EVER

    That's why they put out a black woman out. Because they know a black man would be too much. A handsome, masculine, kicking ass black man, saving the world ? banging hot women (Black, Asian, Latino) ?



    They're not gonna put that out. They make these fking faggots like Daniel Craig. These fking faggots like Pierce Brosnan. and make them look like big men and they make big man like Idris, hanging on the end of the phone, waiting for the call, looking like a faggot.

    These fking faggots like Russell Crowe playing Gladiator. It's a joke
    Why did it take you so long to react to this one? You cost me a fortune , I had you down for your little chip in on page1 .
    I’m not a massive fan of James Bond, so I couldn’t really give a fuck. But I want to see a Black James Bond and I think there will be one, I just don’t think it should be Idris.
    I don’t reckon he’s a very good fit. But I tell you I’m absolutely certain who will be , it’s Adrian Lester from Hustle.
    He would be absolutely perfect.
    It ain't gonna happen. Idris will be about 50 by the time he get's it, and Adrian Lester is already 51. So he'll be 54, 55 if he were to get it, which will be way too old. You want a guy mid 30's for the role. But they will never ever have a black male James Bond. Ever. It's just not gonna happen. Ever. Or should I say for sure, not in my lifetime.
    Yes I for one hope you die very soon.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just try once in a while to engage in a topic....... ANY...... topic....... without looking for the W.S. angle. Just sayin'.
    I'm not looking because it's already there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I couldn't care less whether you start threads or not. In fact maybe you SHOULD start threads of your own so we can all talk about nothing but W.S.
    Well if I was to start my own threads I'd get banned.

    You guys and the mods ain't ready for that on Saddo. Black history month last month and I didn't start one single thread about it. Not one.
    That's because most people couldn't care less.

    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    5,319
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    938
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    I think James Bond is shit.

    But lots of people enjoy it, so no worries. Each to their own.

    Why has this thread turned into a race war?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

    Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,053
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    post 48

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    I think James Bond is shit.

    But lots of people enjoy it, so no worries. Each to their own.

    Why has this thread turned into a race war?
    Glad you agree, Ryan. You have taste.

    Every thread is a race war now we have our resident tiger/warrior/Broner in the house.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who thinks James Bond is rubbish?

    Oh, and scientist and soldier too. A jack of all trades.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:03 AM
  2. Best James Bond baddie
    By Swashbuckling Gordy in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 06:24 PM
  3. Saw the new James Bond film last night
    By Munkymagic in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 08:27 AM
  4. New james bond trailer - casino royale
    By Munkymagic in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 05:23 PM
  5. The names bond, james Bond
    By AdamGB in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing