Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Colin Adams R.I.P

Earlier today I attended the funeral of my friend Colin who died at the young age of 45. He was an awesome mate , a great guitarist and very talented producer. He was carried into the crematorium by his biker mates all in their leathers and they played a Muse track before the service and an AC/DC at the end. His young son and a couple of other kids ran around during the whole service and it added a nice irreverent touch he would have appreciated. His wake was at a local place right on the waterfront and was filled with photographs of him throughout his life and music from all the bands he played in as well as some of his solo stuff.

It was heartbreaking to talk to his mum who obviously never presumed she would outlive her child. His death was very sudden over Christmas from a heart attack brought on by complications after getting pneumonia.It makes no sense to anyone and it was very difficult to watch big, hard men who would not back down to anyone, in pieces and tears over the loss of our friend. I will try to remember him for the drunken gigs and recording sessions, and the laughs that we had, and make sure his son grows up knowing how much his Dad was loved.

Rest in Peace Colin.We all love you man. You will never be forgotten by those whose lives you have touched. You were a one off, so many good memories and great tunes, Good night and sleep tight

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Colin Adams R.I.P

Rip !!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Colin Adams R.I.P

Nice post mate RIP.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information