Hey All - i haven't posted in a while for lots of reasons but have kept in touch with posters that i felt contributed some good content and analysis and done my best to stay away from the biased fan boys...

anyway.. i'm looking to you guys for any suggestions on finding a decent boxing schedule of upcoming fights. i know that boxrec has a schedule and saddos has one as well as IBF, WBC sites, etc.. but i really find all of these schedules completely un-intuitive as far as navigating and finding what you're looking for.

boxrec has the 5 star fight section but there are plenty of good fights that are only considered 3 stars or 4 fights that i don't think you can sort on.

mainly, i come to this site to the forums to see if i should be watching anything upcoming but of course the forum has plenty of other topics besides upcoming fights and such. Does something exist that i am describing? If not, could we maybe create something on this site that is actually useful?

even if we had a schedule showing all fights, it would be cool if there was a "click here for discussions on this fight" which would then bring you to the forum and threads that pertain to the fight. it can work the same way that the search function works by using tags.

any help would be great!