Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali Klitschko-Dereck Chisora Press Conference video

Cant help but like Chisora Mad as a box of frogs.

Balls

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali Klitschko-Dereck Chisora Press Conference video

Dereck in 3 . Fact
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was actually Derek being quite calm! (I'm writing this as I'm on around 7 minute mark so I don't know if he suddenly explodes..) He's subdued but genuinely quite funny in this press conference. Normally he's making the interviewer feel awkward by telling them he's gonna "fuck up" his opponent LOL I guess because Daddy Warren was around he had to behave. Good luck to him, I hope he makes it at least interesting and learns how to throw a straight shot by the time the fight comes round! (My biggest frustration with him)

haha I love how the guy filming is just like "stfu Warren" as he starts plugging BoxNation and fades the video out..
    Last edited by Althugz; 01-10-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added..

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    This was actually Derek being quite calm! (I'm writing this as I'm on around 7 minute mark so I don't know if he suddenly explodes..) He's subdued but genuinely quite funny in this press conference. Normally he's making the interviewer feel awkward by telling them he's gonna "fuck up" his opponent LOL I guess because Daddy Warren was around he had to behave. Good luck to him, I hope he makes it at least interesting and learns how to throw a straight shot by the time the fight comes round! (My biggest frustration with him)

haha I love how the guy filming is just like "stfu Warren" as he starts plugging BoxNation and fades the video out..
    Del boy brings it all and will not be found lacking in heart or pressure but like you so rightly point out he does not throw a great straight shot and seems to struggle in translating his power into a meaningful power shot. It's as if he is willing to eschew accuracy and proper leverage for volume and pressure. He used his technique well to bully and overwhelm Helenius but his lack of a KO punch cost him dear in seizing a chance to erase any need for what were at best extremely myopic judges.

Vitali's chin is good and his KO percentage is frightening, if a little inflated by mediocre opponents, so points or cuts may be the only way for Chisora to cause an upset. I can't wait and hope he can surprise us all and tie up King Kong before gunning him down with a barrage of genuine chopping blows, but I fear the Dr may just have a simple vaccine for the black plague in utilising the one punch that Del boy does not possess. A decent overhand right and it's good night Del boy.

I want to believe otherwise though so here's to the underdogs whose victories were unforseen and to an unpredictable nutter surprising everyone with a barrage of chopping left hands and a tamed iron fisted giant stopped by cuts.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is a very funny person, but he has a tough nights work in fighting Vitali. I will root for the underdog as is my way, but I like Vitali too and just think he is too big and too clever for Chisora.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chirosa is very funny at the 06;50 and 0820 parts of the vid.
    Balls

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is going to get fucked up. Not least because he is a midget and will struggle to even reach Vitali.

Let's not forget the fight he had with Fury....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    Chisora is going to get fucked up. Not least because he is a midget and will struggle to even reach Vitali.

Let's not forget the fight he had with Fury....

I know Klitschko is a fighting at another level but Chirosa did not have problems in his last fight and VK is not getting any younger.

What ever happens I just hope that Chirosa makes a fight of it and does not embarresing himself.
    Balls

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Vitali is very professional and he doesn't ever underestimate fighters. He knows Chisora is a good fighter and looked good against Helenius. I just feel he's just too big for Chisora though and when he starts to land that big right hand dericks going to know he's not on vitalis level. Vitali has such a strong ring presence and I simply don't see how he could hurt Vitali. I think Vitali will stop Chisora mid to late rounds.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I think Vitali is very professional and he doesn't ever underestimate fighters. He knows Chisora is a good fighter and looked good against Helenius. I just feel he's just too big for Chisora though and when he starts to land that big right hand dericks going to know he's not on vitalis level. Vitali has such a strong ring presence and I simply don't see how he could hurt Vitali. I think Vitali will stop Chisora mid to late rounds.
    Yeah I agree. Unfortunately there's a huge gaping void between Wlad/Vitali and the rest of the heavyweights. Even the best of the B-listers fall way short of them in terms of physical stature, power and strength.

They maybe comparable as boxers but the power and size these guys bring is a step above everybody else. Obviously it helps that they can box a little too!

Thread Information