Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 72 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1857

Thread: Trivia

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,970
    Mentioned
    1430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2678
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Octopus
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    No, the clue us in the question. These creatures are hardy bastards and have been here on earth before us and will no doubt still be here after we have all gone.

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    cockroach?

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,390
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    cockroach?
    @superheavyrhun is correct the deaths head cockroach has 6 brains, only one of which is in their head and can survive for up to a week without it's noggin.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #1070
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    I ain't had to do this in a while...my general knowledge is pretty shitty.

    Which birds is the Egyptian sun god Ra associated with, and is often depicted with their heads. Either answer is acceptable.

  6. #1071
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,198
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    I ain't had to do this in a while...my general knowledge is pretty shitty.

    Which birds is the Egyptian sun god Ra associated with, and is often depicted with their heads. Either answer is acceptable.
    Hawk
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,184
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    a Falcon

  8. #1073
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Both birds with two stones, but Greg got there first.

  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    748
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Sparrow?
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    422
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Aristotle?
    That was going to be my guess.
    Sure you would, your Greek mythology is good too.
    Anybody that isn't slightly into the Greek gods is a sad person, because they're very interesting. I just read up on the birth of Aphrodite. Turns out Aphrodite is from an older generation than Zeus. Zeus' parents, Cronus and Rheas, where born from Gaia -the earth- and Uranus, the sky. Uranus ended up producing a bunch of ugly monsters, so he ended up hiding them in Gaia. Gaia wasn't happy at all about this. She was right pissed. So she made a sickle. "When Cronus is born, he uses the sickle to castrate his father Uranus as he approaches Gaia to have intercourse with her." He cuts off his father's testicles while he is on the way to having sex with his mom. From the falling testicle, somehow, Aphrodite was born. I suppose she is the only being produced efficiently by two men, a victory for the gay rights group. Although, I'm sure the story is a bit violent for their tastes.

    I haven't gotten into the Norse gods like I've wanted to, though. Saw a picture the other day that said, "Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around these days." Overall it all just sounds very, very bad-ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    What creature has six brains in its body and can live for up to a week without a head?
    Fidel Castro. How is he not dead yet?
    Last edited by Slim the BoxingManiac; 04-27-2012 at 04:48 PM.

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,970
    Mentioned
    1430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2678
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Aristotle?
    That was going to be my guess.
    Sure you would, your Greek mythology is good too.
    Anybody that isn't slightly into the Greek gods is a sad person, because they're very interesting. I just read up on the birth of Aphrodite. Turns out Aphrodite is from an older generation than Zeus. Zeus' parents, Cronus and Rheas, where born from Gaia -the earth- and Uranus, the sky. Uranus ended up producing a bunch of ugly monsters, so he ended up hiding them in Gaia. Gaia wasn't happy at all about this. She was right pissed. So she made a sickle. "When Cronus is born, he uses the sickle to castrate his father Uranus as he approaches Gaia to have intercourse with her." He cuts off his father's testicles while he is on the way to having sex with his mom. From the falling testicle, somehow, Aphrodite was born. I suppose she is the only being produced efficiently by two men, a victory for the gay rights group. Although, I'm sure the story is a bit violent for their tastes.

    I haven't gotten into the Norse gods like I've wanted to, though. Saw a picture the other day that said, "Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around these days." Overall it all just sounds very, very bad-ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    What creature has six brains in its body and can live for up to a week without a head?
    Fidel Castro. How is he not dead yet?
    Cronus also ate his 3 boys, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon because he knew one of them would kill him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    422
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Aristotle?
    That was going to be my guess.
    Sure you would, your Greek mythology is good too.
    Anybody that isn't slightly into the Greek gods is a sad person, because they're very interesting. I just read up on the birth of Aphrodite. Turns out Aphrodite is from an older generation than Zeus. Zeus' parents, Cronus and Rheas, where born from Gaia -the earth- and Uranus, the sky. Uranus ended up producing a bunch of ugly monsters, so he ended up hiding them in Gaia. Gaia wasn't happy at all about this. She was right pissed. So she made a sickle. "When Cronus is born, he uses the sickle to castrate his father Uranus as he approaches Gaia to have intercourse with her." He cuts off his father's testicles while he is on the way to having sex with his mom. From the falling testicle, somehow, Aphrodite was born. I suppose she is the only being produced efficiently by two men, a victory for the gay rights group. Although, I'm sure the story is a bit violent for their tastes.

    I haven't gotten into the Norse gods like I've wanted to, though. Saw a picture the other day that said, "Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around these days." Overall it all just sounds very, very bad-ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    What creature has six brains in its body and can live for up to a week without a head?
    Fidel Castro. How is he not dead yet?
    Cronus also ate his 3 boys, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon because he knew one of them would kill him.
    Cronus is a bit of a dick, isn't he

  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    422
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    Who ever the hell Greg is should ask a question, already.

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,198
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trivia

    What year was Rocky released?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    4,262
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    874
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    1977 or 1981, somehow those two popped up

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Trivia 6
    By hhascup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:07 AM
  2. Trivia 4
    By hhascup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:57 PM
  3. Trivia
    By FBEAR in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 02:19 AM
  4. Trivia
    By Majesty in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 02:02 AM
  5. Trivia
    By hhascup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:49 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing