Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Coppers

I think on average American coppers overreact.

Ours do sometimes but are usually very polite up until resisting physically.

What Canadian coppers like and English cops like these days?

This sucks I hate it;

Last edited by Andre; 01-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Coppers

There all cunts mate

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets not stereotype, most of them are ok, it is the few that ruin it for the rest of them. My best friend is one you know but I would never let my sister marry one.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My father is a police sergeant. I've seen firsthand how people treat cops. It's all a load of shit.

Most cops are perfectly fine. I've had run ins with the law. I've remained respectful, and I did everything that the officers asked of me and paid my fines. Never had a problem with any one of them. They're just regular folks doing a job that nobody else wants to do.

Media just hops on police brutality because they're shitheads.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    My father is a police sergeant. I've seen firsthand how people treat cops. It's all a load of shit.

Most cops are perfectly fine. I've had run ins with the law. I've remained respectful, and I did everything that the officers asked of me and paid my fines. Never had a problem with any one of them. They're just regular folks doing a job that nobody else wants to do.

I agree I know great cops, there is a but though...

Just like the human race there are bad apples in amongst them too, trouble is they mostly think they are a law unto themselves and stick together. Nothings worse than a cop who cant control his own thoughts and adrenalin and overreacts then hides behind the law.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post

I agree I know great cops, there is a but though...

Just like the human race there are bad apples in amongst them too, trouble is they mostly think they are a law unto themselves and stick together. Nothings worse than a cop who cant control his own thoughts and adrenalin and overreacts then hides behind the law.
    Of course. People can't be perfect. I think part of the problem is that people really do expect cops to be perfect. Cops could be perfect, but their motives will always be questioned. People that look at the cops and say, "How dare you make me pay for my crime. I was only speeding ten over, how dare you reinforce the law? How dare you do your job?"

That shit actually happens, and it's very sad when it does. If I were a cop I might have kicked the shit out of somebody, too. The cops have to deal with a lot of assholes.

Either way, most cops are alright guys if you can be polite and take responsibility for your actions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Andre;1043544]I think on average American coppers overreact.

Ours do sometimes but are usually very polite up until resisting physically.

Yeh but we have no real rights when it comes to getting searched.

I wear tracksuites and hooded tops a lot of the time and when ever a bizzy sees me dressed like that espicaly if I am driving they pull me over.

Now that am older I have learnt that its better to just let them search you and say fuck all,but they do discriminate you on how you dress.

over in America unless you live in the ghetto you wont get stopped because of the way you dress.
    And you have the right to say no to a search espicaly when yo have done fuck all wrong.

Just before xmas I got stopped in my car just because I had a cap on.Now it was night time but it was on the floor and my friend was standing on it so I told him to pass me it and put it on.

About 2 mins later a police car pulls me over and even tells me after he see's that where not doing anything wrong "you probably wouldn't get pulled if you never wore a cap"
    then he proceeded to search the whole of the car and my boot,pockets and wasteband.

but then I do live in a city whats full of drugs and guns,but still they shouldn't have this much power.

Thread Information