Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Coppers

I think on average American coppers overreact.

Ours do sometimes but are usually very polite up until resisting physically.

What Canadian coppers like and English cops like these days?

This sucks I hate it;

Last edited by Andre; 01-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Coppers

There all cunts mate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets not stereotype, most of them are ok, it is the few that ruin it for the rest of them. My best friend is one you know but I would never let my sister marry one.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My father is a police sergeant. I've seen firsthand how people treat cops. It's all a load of shit.

Most cops are perfectly fine. I've had run ins with the law. I've remained respectful, and I did everything that the officers asked of me and paid my fines. Never had a problem with any one of them. They're just regular folks doing a job that nobody else wants to do.

Media just hops on police brutality because they're shitheads.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    My father is a police sergeant. I've seen firsthand how people treat cops. It's all a load of shit.

Most cops are perfectly fine. I've had run ins with the law. I've remained respectful, and I did everything that the officers asked of me and paid my fines. Never had a problem with any one of them. They're just regular folks doing a job that nobody else wants to do.

I agree I know great cops, there is a but though...

Just like the human race there are bad apples in amongst them too, trouble is they mostly think they are a law unto themselves and stick together. Nothings worse than a cop who cant control his own thoughts and adrenalin and overreacts then hides behind the law.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Just like the human race there are bad apples in amongst them too, trouble is they mostly think they are a law unto themselves and stick together. Nothings worse than a cop who cant control his own thoughts and adrenalin and overreacts then hides behind the law.
    Of course. People can't be perfect. I think part of the problem is that people really do expect cops to be perfect. Cops could be perfect, but their motives will always be questioned. People that look at the cops and say, "How dare you make me pay for my crime. I was only speeding ten over, how dare you reinforce the law? How dare you do your job?"

That shit actually happens, and it's very sad when it does. If I were a cop I might have kicked the shit out of somebody, too. The cops have to deal with a lot of assholes.

Either way, most cops are alright guys if you can be polite and take responsibility for your actions.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

every cop I've known has been a utter cunt and bragged about what they got up to, you could say it's a few bad apples but it's not, they look after their own rather than get rid of the shit ones which makes it worse for the ones who are ok.

Same in the medical profession, the church. They close ranks.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Of course. People can't be perfect. I think part of the problem is that people really do expect cops to be perfect. Cops could be perfect, but their motives will always be questioned. People that look at the cops and say, "How dare you make me pay for my crime. I was only speeding ten over, how dare you reinforce the law? How dare you do your job?"

That shit actually happens, and it's very sad when it does. If I were a cop I might have kicked the shit out of somebody, too. The cops have to deal with a lot of assholes.

Either way, most cops are alright guys if you can be polite and take responsibility for your actions.
    you mean like that fat bald cunt in the vid above who grabbed two kids round the neck and then the 3rd kid who was filming him going all mental? And threaten to pepper spray him?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my younger days, I had a lot of 'police contact', and I've yet to encounter a cop that isn't a punk, just a flat out punk. I had a friend that out-ran them on one occassion and was let go on another (the dingbats assumed he was somebody else- that happened twice, actually) and, when they caught him and had him handcuffed, they turned the dog on him. When the dog finished chewing and they finished kicking, he got 60 stitches. They threatened another friend of mine, that they'd plant a gun on him, and either convict him or kill him. Less than 90 days later he was caught in a car, not his, with a gun hidden behind the passenger side rear panel. No fingerprints on it, and the dog didn't hit on it, but the cop went straight to it. My friend is now 13 years into a 57to life third strike sentence.
    I find it odd that so many people go out of their way to make excuses for these fools. If somebody calls me names and insults me, it is still illegal for me to assault them, yet that is a perfectly acceptable excuse for a cop to pepper spray/punch/ strike with a club/etc...In the old days, when beating up a cop was a misdemeanor instead of a major felony, they were not nearly so "tough" and got pummeled regularly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cops aren't your enemy.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are some ok ones,there are some great stories of them saving lives and stopping lives being in danger.
    I have a couple of associates through sports I know who are cops and they are good community orientated family people. One was in the internal investigations bureau so he was hated by his own.

(I have issue with their training, their mentality drawn from it and drawn from their co workers).
    I know a detective who had too higher IQ to be on the beat and he cant stand their group mentality after being within it. I know an ex federal agent who is also at the iq level to have got advanced out of the mainstream very fast and he also hates their mentality. He was undercover once and got a beating from uniformed cops in front of a real criminal (the target) and he couldnt say a word or he would destroy a year of hard work and surveillance).

My trouble with them is that we pay for them to be here to protect us. Thats what they swear to do. Protect and serve.

The spots that require real protection are usually off limits for the most part and while you see Mrs Lewis in her new four wheel drive, driving at 70 through the 40 speed limit outside a school area in the mornings doing her hair in the mirror, some cops have a P plater who cant afford a good car yet pulled over checking out their tyres and indicators.

They have their targets!

Talking about targets ,the most stupid thing is that out on the range their targets are mostly made from the waist up only.

Even when an attacker only has a knife and is out in a parkland area away from the public, our cops here in Australia still shoot him in the body and heart region and usually kill a few mentally disturbed that way each year.

Put legs on the fucking targets! You shoot someone in both legs #1 you arent endangering surrounding innocents with the shots as much as a high shot, #2 they are going nowhere, they'll drop the knife or sword and be screaming blue murder. Its basic common sense in a society that has medicated people walking around that may forget to medicate themselves and flip out for a while.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police protect one another, if they are corrupt then they retire them off on big fat pensions, very rarely are they successfully prosecuted for their crimes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop. I think some of us are loons. Haha.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop. I think some of us are loons. Haha.
    Your father is a police sergeant, that may be one reason.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Your father is a police sergeant, that may be one reason.
    HAha yeah sit him down tonight and say "hey dad whats the worse thing you ever seen or heard a policemen do?"

I can explain it.

Thread Information