[QUOTE=Andre;1043544]I think on average American coppers overreact.

Ours do sometimes but are usually very polite up until resisting physically.

Yeh but we have no real rights when it comes to getting searched.

I wear tracksuites and hooded tops a lot of the time and when ever a bizzy sees me dressed like that espicaly if I am driving they pull me over.

Now that am older I have learnt that its better to just let them search you and say fuck all,but they do discriminate you on how you dress.

over in America unless you live in the ghetto you wont get stopped because of the way you dress.
And you have the right to say no to a search espicaly when yo have done fuck all wrong.

Just before xmas I got stopped in my car just because I had a cap on.Now it was night time but it was on the floor and my friend was standing on it so I told him to pass me it and put it on.

About 2 mins later a police car pulls me over and even tells me after he see's that where not doing anything wrong "you probably wouldn't get pulled if you never wore a cap"
then he proceeded to search the whole of the car and my boot,pockets and wasteband.

but then I do live in a city whats full of drugs and guns,but still they shouldn't have this much power.