Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Star Trek v Star Wars

I always thought Kes from Star Trek Voyager was someone I would enjoy corrupting.

Apparently she is actually an alcoholic nutcase in real life though, and now looks totally ravaged.

I suppose I could just tie her up and put a gimp mask on her and use my imagination. That’s the problem with kids today, no imagination. In my day, a length of rope and a bondage mask was all you needed for hours of fun.
    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Could never get into Star Trek. Started with wrath of khan and thought it was shite.

That one where they went back in time with the whales was ok mind.

The mandolorian was the best thing since ROTJ. Fact. I had low expectations and as Master said the final episode blew me away. I felt like my 11 year old self again watching ROTJ for the first time I was that giddy.
    Same here!! It was Eddie Murphy's standup that allowed me to watch a few episodes. As @Master talked of how did Kirk's [D] survived? Eddie stated SPock beamed down to a planet and boned a green chick. Not being racist -but if the bitch is green, something has to be wrong with the pussy!

Bummer that since I got into Next Generation & to see how old Picard really is now, I might've been a trekkie during his tenure.

side note- a month or so ago I watched a docu- i think it was called chaos on star trek? Kirk interviewed Picard- they spoke of actual cast members who didnt like each other, all the messed up stuff that they dealt with to make the series what it was.

----------
    found a piece of it.

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone like/dislike Star Trek Beyond, the movie?

Which movies are better? I thought it was a decent movie, because I didnt have a history to judge the characters on.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

I always thought Kes from Star Trek Voyager was someone I would enjoy corrupting.

Apparently she is actually an alcoholic nutcase in real life though, and now looks totally ravaged.

I suppose I could just tie her up and put a gimp mask on her and use my imagination. That’s the problem with kids today, no imagination. In my day, a length of rope and a bondage mask was all you needed for hours of fun.
    Reading your posts, I always come to the conclusion that in real life you are Danny Devito.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Anyone like/dislike Star Trek Beyond, the movie?

Which movies are better? I thought it was a decent movie, because I didnt have a history to judge the characters on.
    The Chris Pine Star Trek are good movies the second one Into Darkness is best, the first is good but Beyond was OK but the worst of the three.
    Last edited by Master; 04-29-2021 at 12:15 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Thought the Mas Macho X needs a real woman!!!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master, what did you think of Shelby? Was she a (B)? or just head strong? Decent looking dame.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember Picard becoming a Borg but do not remember Shelby at all. Notice Ryker shagged all the hot women on the ship.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah he was the ship's vagina magnet

Remember the episode where he's in a hospital on a planet where they learn he's an alien and woman on the planet stated she would help him escape- IF he made love to her?

I like the vid above -all the best of...even Klingon women wanted a piece..licking those chapped ass lips with jagged teeth while staring at Riker LMAO!

Watching this one- yup ya right, but not just on the ship, dude was banging women from all parts of the galaxy!!!

Any chance this one below is for real? or is this the magic of cropping?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was an animation series called Gargoyle and many of the Star Trek actors voiced the characters.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has to be said. Never understate the top heavy perkiness of gals on random westerns from the 50's or 60's . Spent a full day healing up watching Grit TV, Big Valley and Laramie and they knew exactly what they were doing O_o.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I remember Picard becoming a Borg but do not remember Shelby at all. Notice Ryker shagged all the hot women on the ship.
    My fav station is now playing another season I haven't seen. This dude got all the poo-nani!

The episode was a planet of gender-neutral beings...uh Democrats in the future @NoSavingByTheBell bwhahahaaa!

They all looked like a bunchof passive dykes, but I digress!

I couldn't believe they wrote a script for Ryker to say he fell in love with a chick with short hair, no breast no tight n juicy booty ( Master's betazoid dream girl!)
    The end- they gave her some dactatonic reversomundo sex deletion of the brain...I dunno, but dude beamed down with Mr, Wolf to get back his alien Ellen Degeneris lookin lover...but they already zapped her...she told dude, I have no desire for you -dude looked crushed!

WOw, the intergalatic player fell in love with a gender neutral who got her brain zapped free of wanting to be a woman. Lord don't let Democrats find that technology.

ok...I found one scene, but not the one where they made her (normal)

All that space pussy & he fell for an alien Ellen Degenris? That episode had to have been written by a liberal!!

I kinda lost respect for Ryker the Player. I am sure Dr. Beverly Crusher had to use that medical zapper on him more than once for galactic ghonerrhea.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-25-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember that episode and thought it was rubbish and unbelievable at the time.

Troy and Crusher went through their share of men as well.

Thread Information