Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PDC Premier League Darts 2012

Awesome 1st week..........

Phil Taylor averaging 113 and only getting a draw with Adrian Lewis. Taylor was averaging 110 and 5-0 down - those 2 are on a different level on their day!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PDC Premier League Darts 2012

was on sky plus so a bit behind, just finished it

Couldn't believe what I was seeing when he was 0-5 and averaging what he was - but Lewis was awesome on the doubles (think he hit 5/5 ??) and it shows you what finishing can do

If Taylor gets ahead you are screwed, if he goes behind the pressure can get to him. Lewis is much better under pressure than Taylor.

Taylor will have the better season I am sure
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    was on sky plus so a bit behind, just finished it

Couldn't believe what I was seeing when he was 0-5 and averaging what he was - but Lewis was awesome on the doubles (think he hit 5/5 ??) and it shows you what finishing can do

If Taylor gets ahead you are screwed, if he goes behind the pressure can get to him. Lewis is much better under pressure than Taylor.

Taylor will have the better season I am sure
    People say Taylor is on the slide, but his averages (except for a couple of tournaments) are still as good. It's just that the rest are gettign better. Anderson and Wade are both out of sorts at the moment though. Really impressed with Andy Hamilton, he is reglaurly getting 3 figure averages now, where he never was in years gone by.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster, TKO, did you hear Phil Taylor's interview last night? In practice he hit 10 bulls eyes in a row, Barneveld hit 9 x 180s in a row and Anderson did 5 nine darters between 16:00 and when he went on stage

Unreal!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't see that interview but I don't believe anything Taylor says.

Didn't even see this thread the other week but that Taylor-Lewis game was unreal. I backed Lewis but can't even blame him for losing a 5-0 lead. Unreal stuff.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched Taylor v Lewis. I knew Taylor would blow it. Puts too much pressure on himself in the big games.

He beats himself when playing the likes of Lewis as he wants to win too badly. Can't believe the doubles he missed.

He will still be the best overall and when weighing up the averages etc. but I feel now in the knockout competitions he will always have that 'bad' night that sees him out.

Lewis has been poor in the PL this year but I bet he qualifies for semis and does for Taylor easily like last year.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone fancy going to Butlins Minehead to (have an almighty piss up) watch the Cash Converter comp in November?

Planet Darts | Tournaments | Cash Converters Players Championship Finals | Players Championship Finals | Butlins Minehead To Host Cash Converters Players Championship

Big Weekends | Cash Converters Players Championship Finals

150 - 200 quid for a piss up and darts sounds like a bargain to me.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information