950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What would you wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would wear a robe with 'Obama is a war criminal' and 'Send the bankers to Guantanamo' as sentences on the back. The robe would be white and the text black. I would wear black shorts and they would be sparkly. There would be no text on the shorts. My boots would also be black, but my gloves a more traditional red. The entrance music would have to be God save the Queen by The Sex Pistols and I would tear a picture of the Queen whilst entering the ring. I guess I would keep my hair relatively short and would not shave on the day of the fight as part of a post weigh in ritual.

I would dazzle my opponent with my savvy and showboating. I would throw the kinds of moves never seen before in the boxing ring. I would also likely get knocked out as I am old and have never boxed before, but that is the price you pay for your art. People would remember it. You cannot say the same for the career of Devon Alexander.
    Gandolf that is far too political to be allowed by any sanctioning body or commission that allowed you to box.
    That is totalitarian. I want to wear my slogans and defile the Queen. People have every right to boo or cheer me in my quest.

I would also stomp on the microphone of the silly girl who does the super elongated national anthem thing and I would then say sorry to Michael Buffer.

I would also call Jim Lampley a cunt and shake Larry Merchants hand after recovering from being knocked out.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would wear a robe with 'Obama is a war criminal' and 'Send the bankers to Guantanamo' as sentences on the back. The robe would be white and the text black. I would wear black shorts and they would be sparkly. There would be no text on the shorts. My boots would also be black, but my gloves a more traditional red. The entrance music would have to be God save the Queen by The Sex Pistols and I would tear a picture of the Queen whilst entering the ring. I guess I would keep my hair relatively short and would not shave on the day of the fight as part of a post weigh in ritual.

I would dazzle my opponent with my savvy and showboating. I would throw the kinds of moves never seen before in the boxing ring. I would also likely get knocked out as I am old and have never boxed before, but that is the price you pay for your art. People would remember it. You cannot say the same for the career of Devon Alexander.
    Gandolf that is far too political to be allowed by any sanctioning body or commission that allowed you to box.
    That is totalitarian. I want to wear my slogans and defile the Queen. People have every right to boo or cheer me in my quest.

I would also stomp on the microphone of the silly girl who does the super elongated national anthem thing and I would then say sorry to Michael Buffer.

I would also call Jim Lampley a cunt and shake Larry Merchants hand after recovering from being knocked out.
    Then you will be a mixture of Muhammid Ali, Chris Eubanks and Floyd Mayweather
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That would be grand. However, stylistically I don't think I would be like any of them. For the 1 minute I am active it would be a fusion of Joe Calzaghe in a kind of Paul Williams frame. Then of course I would be tired out and would have to take a dive out of the ring like Cintron. Or else just allow myself to be knocked out. I've never been punched in the face before so I am not sure what that is like. I am curious to know what it feels like to be knocked out. Spark out.

It can't feel good to have that happen in front of so many people. The Cintron method is probably better and I am surprised he hasn't done it more.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles....oooooooh ripping up a picture of an old lady, what a rebel.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And then like a true punk cutting your hair Relatively short! And not shaving for a whole day!

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Scary Mary Miles.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh how you all mock poor me. Go on then let's make it two days without shaving. Anything to appease the critics.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sex pistols? Obama? Bankers? Is your plan to walk to the ring dressed as some sort of grotesque cliche/parody?

Will you also be wearing a V for vendetta mask and a Che T Shirt?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Sex pistols? Obama? Bankers? Is your plan to walk to the ring dressed as some sort of grotesque cliche/parody?

Will you also be wearing a V for vendetta mask and a Che T Shirt?
    A man speaking my language! Jolly fine ideas!

I'm just having a laugh, it's one of those fun type threads and I'm just throwing thoughts out there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That would be grand. However, stylistically I don't think I would be like any of them. For the 1 minute I am active it would be a fusion of Joe Calzaghe in a kind of Paul Williams frame. Then of course I would be tired out and would have to take a dive out of the ring like Cintron. Or else just allow myself to be knocked out. I've never been punched in the face before so I am not sure what that is like. I am curious to know what it feels like to be knocked out. Spark out.

It can't feel good to have that happen in front of so many people. The Cintron method is probably better and I am surprised he hasn't done it more.
    I hate Jim Lampley. Guy should be stabbed in the throat. Haha.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bump this up for the new posters.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cameo red cod peace and nothing else......Word up.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by roberto duran legend View Post
    Cameo red cod peace and nothing else......Word up.
    That certainly is X rated and bring is the women (and gay) fans. You will be bringing in the pink pound to boxing, good plan. Cameo.

Thread Information